is he the one behind this?

elvire

Hi,

I keep receiving messages of threats anonymously and I remembered back a co-worker from the past who had a crush on me years ago. There has been no contact for years.
I wonder now if it is him behind this.

In the chart I am Mars in Libra detriment in the 11th house.
He is represented by the 7th house, Venus ruler of Taurus. His ruler is right on my 1st house. Could this be a yes?
Moon last aspect is a sextile to his ruler. We are in mutual reception but in detriment.
Also can you see if other people could be involved? I am thinking of Sun and Mercury conjunct my Mars.

Attachments

• POBMessages.jpg
    POBMessages.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 31

Almohsin

HI
You are in the 11th house your friend, and he is in the 1st house .
And there is a mutual reception between you but in detriment.
The last planet the moon separated from is Venus.
These are indications that support your opinion yes according to classical astrology .
And if the answer is yes, then there are partners!
Because the sun and Mercury are in the scale, which is ruled by Venus .
Also, because Mercury is the ruler of the second house of the seventh .
But a person should not prejudge these matters through astrology Because an error or suspicion of the result may occur .:innocent:

waybread

The 12th house rules "secret enemies"-- the secret back-stabbers, vs. the ones you know about, which are a 7th house matter. I'm not seeing much action there.

Mars and Venus are both in detriment and Mars is combust, so neither of you is in a strong position.

In what format are you receiving these threats? Is it something you can block? If you think the threats are serious, can you take them to the police?