Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-18-2021, 03:25 PM
ssen98 ssen98 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 6
Role of Saturn

Hello. Glad to join this forum. I am a believer of Vedic Astrology. In this post, I want to listen to your thoughts and views on the condition of Saturn in my birth-chart.
Originally a Libra ascendant, I have mercury in second position (scorpio/ Jyeshtha nakshatra), venus and sun (13 degrees' gap in between: sun in moola nakshatra) in third house in Sagittarius, Jupiter and Ketu (respectively in Purbha Bhadrapada and Dhanistha) in 5th house in Aquarius, Moon in 6th house in Pisces in Purba bhadrapada, retrograde+ debiliated Saturn in Ashwini in 2.5 degrees, Rahu in magha nakshatra in 11th house of Leo and finally Mars in 12th house of Virgo in Hasta nakshatra.
Given this situation, I want to discuss about the role of Saturn defining my upcoming career.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-19-2021, 05:56 AM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,309
Re: Role of Saturn

Please give your full birth details.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 09-19-2021, 07:51 AM
ssen98 ssen98 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
Please give your full birth details.
Dinesh Mathur, thanks for engaging the conversation. My birth details are below:
26 December, 1998
2.15 am
Place: Kolkata [In North Kolkata]

[Actually the night of 25, since it is after 12, the proper date should be 26 December 2:15]

Last edited by ssen98; 09-19-2021 at 09:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 09-19-2021, 01:51 PM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 649
Re: Role of Saturn

Sat in aswini either father is absent or native wont have smooth relations with him native may have restless mind and to some extent may go depression like state . for libra asc sat is lord of 4th n 5th yogakaraga but its retro as well as debilitated BUT here you should take it as exalted ! . so 4th n 5th lord is exalted is good you get all good things later part of life . since sat in 7th marriage may be delayed or will have problems in it . you are stubborn independent break taboos in marriage related matters . you have competitive attitude towards hubby he comes from distant land may be in legal or medical side . may drink or smoke . because 7th lord in hasta hasta natives has drinking habit . sat as 4th gives problems with mom house peace of mind comforts also sat aspecting 6th where 10th lord poised so both mars sat aspecting 6th n moon take care of your health , it gives problems only in that dasa since you have crossed sat dasa so no need to worry . coming dasa are good . you earn through your intelligence . currently you are on mercury dasa mer is in 2nd very good as 9th lord financial prosperity will increase there wil be comforts and luxuries in you home cordial relationship with family members exits , as a 12th lord it takes to far away place from native place you will also have well built house with all conveyance will eat delicious foods enjoy prosperity . there will be also expenditures on good grounds take care of your eyes . marriage may happen in 2025 .


if possible visit tirunallar saniswara temple once an offer charity there sat will bless you . also chant saturn gayantri mantra daily 108 times donate seaseme seeds to poor also feed crows curd rice mixed with seaseme seed on every saturday hear nala maharaja story daily . another thing currently purattasi month is going its very good if you do vishnu prayers also mercury dasa is in operation really you are blessed i say visit once tirupathi on saturday you get all happiness in life . this is said by lord vishnu himself to saturn whoever coming to my hills on this puratasi saturday will get my bless and their karma totally wiped out ..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 09-19-2021, 03:42 PM
ssen98 ssen98 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Sat in aswini either father is absent or native wont have smooth relations with him native may have restless mind and to some extent may go depression like state . for libra asc sat is lord of 4th n 5th yogakaraga but its retro as well as debilitated BUT here you should take it as exalted ! . so 4th n 5th lord is exalted is good you get all good things later part of life . since sat in 7th marriage may be delayed or will have problems in it . you are stubborn independent break taboos in marriage related matters . you have competitive attitude towards hubby he comes from distant land may be in legal or medical side . may drink or smoke . because 7th lord in hasta hasta natives has drinking habit . sat as 4th gives problems with mom house peace of mind comforts also sat aspecting 6th where 10th lord poised so both mars sat aspecting 6th n moon take care of your health , it gives problems only in that dasa since you have crossed sat dasa so no need to worry . coming dasa are good . you earn through your intelligence . currently you are on mercury dasa mer is in 2nd very good as 9th lord financial prosperity will increase there wil be comforts and luxuries in you home cordial relationship with family members exits , as a 12th lord you will also have well built house with all conveyance will eat delicious foods enjoy prosperity . there will be also expenditures on good grounds take care of your eyes . marriage may happen in 2025 .


if possible visit tirunallar saniswara temple once an offer charity there sat will bless you . also chant saturn gayantri mantra daily 108 times donate seaseme seeds to poor also feed crows curd rice mixed with seaseme seed on every saturday hear nala maharaja story daily . another thing currently purattasi month is going its very good if you do vishnu prayers also mercury dasa is in operation really you are blessed i say visit once tirupathi on saturday you get all happiness in life . this is said by lord vishnu himself to saturn whoever coming to my hills on this puratasi saturday will get my bless and their karma totally wiped out ..
Dear creativi, thanks for your patience and cordiality with which you have joined the discussion. I benefitted from your thoughts on my chart. Just 2/3 additional notes: first, relationship with my father is very good and friendly, I have learnt a lot of things from him. Secondly, I don't have smoking/ drinking habits till now, in fact I lead a very pristine, pure and innocent lifestyle! Haha. Thirdly,12th lord taking far away: that's the thing I am very afraid to imagine. Yes, sometimes I feel bit suffocated at home, but I have an intimate and personal space in my home, attached with the memories of my early childhood, the precious thing which I fear to lose once I move into any other place at the expense of new experiences. In fact I love my parents and our home very much. Again, thanks for joining the discussion so enthusiastically. My occupation will be through my intelligence– so I hope that academics is a good option here as profession, no?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 09-19-2021, 04:13 PM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssen98 View Post
Dear creativi, thanks for your patience and cordiality with which you have joined the discussion. I benefitted from your thoughts on my chart. Just 2/3 additional notes: first, relationship with my father is very good and friendly, I have learnt a lot of things from him. Secondly, I don't have smoking/ drinking habits till now, in fact I lead a very pristine, pure and innocent lifestyle! Haha. Thirdly,12th lord taking far away: that's the thing I am very afraid to imagine. Yes, sometimes I feel bit suffocated at home, but I have an intimate and personal space in my home, attached with the memories of my early childhood, the precious thing which I fear to lose once I move into any other place at the expense of new experiences. In fact I love my parents and our home very much. Again, thanks for joining the discussion so enthusiastically. My occupation will be through my intelligence– so I hope that academics is a good option here as profession, no?
Its because jup aspecting 9th so its reduced ill effects also 9th lord is 6 houses away from 9th itsnot good gives quarrelsome sickly dad so fsr it may goodbut current mercury dasa will give those effects take care. Inderd you will move out from your native place. Mercury in his first half gives 12 th house power only then only you get 9th house aspects like finamce and luck. Watever it is only after marriage your life prospers
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 09-20-2021, 08:30 AM
ssen98 ssen98 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Its because jup aspecting 9th so its reduced ill effects also 9th lord is 6 houses away from 9th itsnot good gives quarrelsome sickly dad so fsr it may goodbut current mercury dasa will give those effects take care. Inderd you will move out from your native place. Mercury in his first half gives 12 th house power only then only you get 9th house aspects like finamce and luck. Watever it is only after marriage your life prospers
Thanks for such a lively explanation. I forgot to ask one thing more, and that is a bit technical issue: if a Saturn sits in Aries both as debilitated and retrograde in any chart, should one consider it necessarily as exalted? For example, a friend, who is Aquarius ascendant, few months' older than me, has debilitated retrograde Saturn in 3rd house of Aries. So that's too exalted, right?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 09-20-2021, 12:12 PM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 649
Re: Role of Saturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssen98 View Post
Thanks for such a lively explanation. I forgot to ask one thing more, and that is a bit technical issue: if a Saturn sits in Aries both as debilitated and retrograde in any chart, should one consider it necessarily as exalted? For example, a friend, who is Aquarius ascendant, few months' older than me, has debilitated retrograde Saturn in 3rd house of Aries. So that's too exalted, right?
yes it is but its not good actually tat too in 7th though it has digbala but as malefic it delays marriage or some cases denies they say sat in 7th in female chart she will remain unmarried but its good for longevity and social political philosophical religious life it makes a person either great politician or public fixer they fully dedicate their life to social cause mamata baneerji sat in 7th . an maha dasa gives constellation power only mercury in jyestha stars means throughout the mercury dasa you get 9nd and 12th house power only . saturn spoils the house where he sees jupiter spoils the house where he sits.. ..mother aspects are nice father aspects are not satisfactory .. .
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 10-04-2021, 10:50 AM
samad samad is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 1
Re: Role of Saturn

This divine idol featuring Shani Dev seated on a bull is artistically crafted in shining brass. Shani Dev is decked with jewels and holds a club and trident in His hands. Shani Dev is one of the Navagraha (nine astrological planets) and the ruler of planet Saturn. He rules over karma, discipline, hard work, decision making and good position. He is associated with the colour blue and offering prayers to him during Saturdays is considered to be highly beneficial. It helps curtail the malefic of planet Saturn and pacifies the influence of Sade sati phase.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
role, saturn

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.