fensi88

Liverpool FC V
AC Milan

Wed 15 Sep 2021, 8:00pm
Anfield

ASC=18Ar02

The Moon is in detriment
The Moon's dispositor is retrograde
ASC ruler Mars and DSC ruler Venus are peregrine and in detriment. There are no important Moon's aspects in next 5 degrees, so I expect that this match will end as draw.
What do you think?

Jibreil

Banned
AC Milan has the initial 10 mins to score, after which it's all Liverpool's game.
Liverpool should win this rather than a Draw

EDIT: Ignore was seeing Man City chart and spoke for Liverpool

Last edited:

fensi88

Liverpool FC V
AC Milan

Anfield

ASC=18Ar02

The Moon is in detriment
The Moon's dispositor is retrograde
ASC ruler Mars and DSC ruler Venus are peregrine and in detriment. There are no important Moon's aspects in next 5 degrees, so I expect that this match will end as draw.
What do you think?

I was not right. Liverpool won 3:2! I really do not see that in this chart. Liverpool in red kit is represent with ASC ruler Mars which is in Under Sun's Beam but in House of Joy. But dignities are in Venus favour but Venus is in Via Combusta way, so nothing is sure.

If someone see why Liverpool won please explain with astro data from chart!

UHANNES

I think the time you cast the chart is the cause for the mistake.

the chart you cast and mine is different.
in my chart ASC is on gemini and the DSC is in sagratius which is completely different. i entered the time as 10:00 for the chart which is the orginal time that the game started. here its the chart
chart.cgi

fensi88

Liverpool FC V
AC Milan

Anfield

These data I find on Liverpool site. So that is local time 8pm time zone is +1. And that agree with time when in Serbia was that match on 9pm on TV because in Serbia time zone is +2h.