what stands out? what could i have missed?

strns

I'm at a point where I feel like I know all there is to know about my chart, yet the fact that I feel like this probably means there is something in my chart I don't know about waiting to be revealed.

1) Out of sheer curiosity, what stands out in my chart to you?
2) Is there anything that looks like it could be easily overlooked in the chart?

I'm mostly curious to know others' interpretations of my natal chart.

Attachments

• 63.jpg
    63.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 48

rahu

Banned
hi strns

you have a grand cross with venus/node,moon, Saturn, Uranus.
this pattern indicate that relationships and life in general drastically changes very 4-5 years. there seems to be a reoccurring pattern in which you fall madly in love , reach a stable relationship and then unexpectedly breakup.

venus/node square the moon gives you a very attractive emotional/physical nature. moon opposed to Saturn can show devotion or estrangement but Saturn square to Uranus is break up.

Uranus with the south node can give prophetic dreams and psychic sensitivity , but it can also bring loss of temper or loss of sanity if afflicted .

you are about to enter this cycle again as the transiting node is at 20leo2(10/27) and the node will conjunct your venus on nov 21.

rahu

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope find the observations-insights enable reflections and find helpful :

cap asc ambitious and hardworking, practical, good at event management;

asc sat-jup taurus 3rd, aptitude for economics, economic advisory roles,
economic attitude, hotel management, food tech, banking, dentistry, etc,
jup lord 11th for income-gains over 3rd for initiative-writings-siblings etc,
and gains thereby; taurus creative-energetic-determined;

moon scorpio-sat opp, stress in luck-edu-travels-siblings-initiative etc;

scorpio-mars inimical for cap asc, stress-delay in luck-career-travels;

moon 7th lord debilated inimical scorpio 9th,
wear pearl over pendant touching heart;
research-occult-psychology-forensic aptitudes,
stress-delay in marriage-business; prone to urological-lung issues;
moon scorpio suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic;

lord mars over 10th, debilation of moon cancelled,
gradual pace of growth, though under stress-delay;

inimical mars sag 10th, good at operations management,
police, defence, technology-foundry technology-sports roles,
but success-recognition under stress-delay;

9th lord venus with rahu the north node over leo 7th, foreign relationships;
acting skills, rise-fall in life, need for ancestor worship,
observe fast on No-moon days taking milk-fruits; avoiding regular food.

currently rahu-giver transit venus-rahu leo for relationship-marriage;
venus lord 9th over 7th, luck after marriage;
7th lord moon debilated scorpio 9th, stress-delay in marriage;

ketu separative south node over acq first, transit ketu over ketu now,
prone to pain-injury-surgery head-lower legs-sciatica pain to care;
ketu first house attention catching personality features;
ketu acq reformist, innovative thinking;

sun-mer lords 5/7 over critical virgo 8th, mer elevated, prosperity through
scholastic research aptitudes, maths, astrology, audit, quality management etc;
sun-mer highest degrees for personality and vocation;

lords 1/7 sat-moon over taurus-scorpio in opp,
prone to severe conflict in marriage;
moon lord 7th debilated over inimical scorpio;

do share point-wise feedbacks, how true-untrue-prospective etc
in terms of traits-aptitudes-events-prospects etc, could be interesting.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

strns

hi strns

you have a grand cross with venus/node,moon, Saturn, Uranus.
this pattern indicate that relationships and life in general drastically changes very 4-5 years. there seems to be a reoccurring pattern in which you fall madly in love , reach a stable relationship and then unexpectedly breakup.

venus/node square the moon gives you a very attractive emotional/physical nature. moon opposed to Saturn can show devotion or estrangement but Saturn square to Uranus is break up.

Uranus with the south node can give prophetic dreams and psychic sensitivity , but it can also bring loss of temper or loss of sanity if afflicted .

you are about to enter this cycle again as the transiting node is at 20leo2(10/27) and the node will conjunct your venus on nov 21.

rahu

hi rahu

thanks so much for your reply!

is it every 4-5 years because of the north nodes transits to the planets in my grand square? similarly to saturn every 7 years?
i’m going to start keeping track of the aspects the nn makes to my grand cross

there is definitely some truth in the cycle, i’ve never been in a relationship, but i do tend to develop strong feelings for someone which stick around for at least 2 years only to end abruptly and unexpectedly, usually because of my feelings towards the person changing.

could the transiting north node conjuncting each of the grand cross planets make the north node experience the currently conjunct planet’s perspective of the rest of the grand cross planets? like seeing through the planet’s eyes

can i interpret my upcoming natal venus conjunct nn transit as my venus getting some insight into my north node?
i’m going to do some research on this transit

on a slightly different note i’ve actually been very excited for transit north node to conjunct my natal north node! i’ve most definitely been going through leo north node challenges for the past month (although could those actually be venus conjunct nn challenges?)
have you gone through a nn conjunct nn transit (north node return??)? if so, do you know if the exact day it happens is actually significant or if it passes like any other day?

strns

strns

moon 7th lord debilated inimical scorpio 9th, wear pearl over pendant;

observe fast on No-moon days taking milk-fruits;

wishing well,

kshantaram

hi kshantaram

all seems accurate to an extent! the career ones are a little off, but it might be because i’m not in any career yet so i have yet to experience it. although i do want to be in a career that allows me to grow a lot as a person.

does “wear pearl over pendant” mean wearing pearl jewelry? is there a reason? i used to have a pearl attached to a necklace but it fell of and i didn’t bother attaching it again

“moon scorpio suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic” is spot on

what does “observe fast on No-moon days taking milk-fruits” mean?

i’ve done very little research on interpreting lords of signs and houses, yet it seems like something that can bring a lot of insight in a chart. thank you for bringing that to my attention!! and thank you for the overall reply too!

strns

rahu

Banned
hi rahu

is it every 4-5 years because of the north nodes transits to the planets in my grand square? similarly to saturn every 7 years?

correct, every 4 years+ the node will activate you grand cross. similar to satrun,yes

there is definitely some truth in the cycle, i’ve never been in a relationship, but i do tend to develop strong feelings for someone which stick around for at least 2 years only to end abruptly and unexpectedly, usually because of my feelings towards the person changing.

Venus/Uranus hard aspect are like that quick to come and unexpectedly going

could the transiting north node conjuncting each of the grand cross planets make the north node experience the currently conjunct planet’s perspective of the rest of the grand cross planets? like seeing through the planet’s eyes

that is a very accurate analogy

can i interpret my upcoming natal venus conjunct nn transit as my venus getting some insight into my north node?

the node energizes the planetary archetype so the node would illuminate you venus rather than the other way around.

on a slightly different note i’ve actually been very excited for transit north node to conjunct my natal north node! i’ve most definitely been going through leo north node challenges for the past month (although could those actually be venus conjunct nn challenges?)

usually the aspects to the node are what one experiences with a node/node transit. though as the node gives psychic abilities, one might find one's intuitions particularly accurate with a node/node transit.

have you gone through a nn conjunct nn transit (north node return??)? if so, do you know if the exact day it happens is actually significant or if it passes like any other day?

the node is usually accurate to the day and to the arc minute .

strns[

Senator

What an introduction that suits a Mars/Pluto conjunction ruled by Jupiter ... :andy:

"I think both Moon and Saturn in Jaqline sectors and tight opposition controlling your AC/DC axis stands out"

How comfortable you are towards your body?

kshantaram

Premium Member
hi kshantaram

all seems accurate to an extent!

the career ones are a little off, but it might be because i’m not in any career yet so i have yet to experience it. although i do want to be in a career that allows me to grow a lot as a person.

does “wear pearl over pendant” mean wearing pearl jewelry? is there a reason? i used to have a pearl attached to a necklace but it fell of and i didn’t bother attaching it again

“moon scorpio suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic” is spot on

what does “observe fast on No-moon days taking milk-fruits” mean?

i’ve done very little research on interpreting lords of signs and houses, yet it seems like something that can bring a lot of insight in a chart. thank you for bringing that to my attention!! and thank you for the overall reply too!

strns

appreciate prompt candid ack.

what are all the accurate points, in specific feedback.

what are your traits, aptitudes and career interests.

how does the reading help you, create purposeful overall meaning.

wishing well,

kshantaram

what is your age, readings have to be in line with age and context,
hiding details does not help much, and tends to wastages.
better to share some personal background and concerns
rather than seek a blank reading;
several matters are represented by each planet, house, aspects, etc,
this is a discussion forum and not a testing and certifying forum.
one has to re-read to get back to your concerns in context etc.

strns

hi rahu

correct, every 4 years+ the node will activate you grand cross. similar to satrun,yes

Venus/Uranus hard aspect are like that quick to come and unexpectedly going

that is a very accurate analogy

the node energizes the planetary archetype so the node would illuminate you venus rather than the other way around.

usually the aspects to the node are what one experiences with a node/node transit. though as the node gives psychic abilities, one might find one's intuitions particularly accurate with a node/node transit.

the node is usually accurate to the day and to the arc minute .

strns[

Thank you so much for you replies!! They've been of much help!

strns

What an introduction that suits a Mars/Pluto conjunction ruled by Jupiter ... :andy:

"I think both Moon and Saturn in Jaqline sectors and tight opposition controlling your AC/DC axis stands out"

How comfortable you are towards your body?

I always thought my Mars conj Pluto was something I have to work hard to achieve, I'm glad to know I'm already expressing it in some way! I can see how you'd say that though.

As for the Moon and Saturn, I'd like to think I'm comfortable in my body now, but I have struggled with body image issues and treating my mind and body kindly.
There was a time when I felt like my body and my mind were working separately as opposed to supporting each other.
I do tend to have a feeling of physically not being capable to do things though. Like my body gets heavy and tired almost like it's paralyzed?
It safe to say there have been some challenges for me with my body.

Previously I associated Moon and Saturn in my chart with my parents, they have very different (opposing) parenting styles.

What's a Jaqline sector?

strns

Practical and ambitious is true although I struggle with focusing my energy which causes my work to be all over the place. When I do focus properly then I am very hardworking.

I have no experience with economics and I have little interest in it at this age, although I could see myself dabbling in them some day. I feel similarly about the rest.
I have been told by some people that they could see me as a writer.

There is some stress in all of these areas, but I see them more as challenges or lessons. My education used to be a Big source of stress, but I've made changes that make me enjoy my education.
Taking initiative is definitely something I struggle with.

As I said before I haven't started a career yet, so I'm not sure, there is stress towards starting a career.
In general with travel I quite enjoy it, but there is an amount of stress that comes with it.

moon 7th lord debilated inimical scorpio 9th,
wear pearl over pendant touching heart;

There is interest in the occult, psychology but more theoretically. As in I think about the subjects but don't do much with them.

Marriage is a big question mark for me, it highly depends on if I meet a person who I really want to be married to. I could see myself being happier in a relationship with someone without marrying them.

As far as I know, my urological tract and lungs are healthy, although they may be weaker than the usual?

Sounds right.

I've considered operations management, but the responsibility scares me. I don't think I'd thrive in any of these careers.
Is success-recognition under stress-delay because of Chiron? Or is it Mars on it's own?

I could see myself in a relationship with someone from a different country. My parents are both from different coutnries/cultures and I don't have a deep sense of attachment to either of their countries/cultures so going out of them is a definite possibility.
I wanted to be an actor as a child. Rise-fall in life sounds about right too.
I don't feel much attachment to my ancestors, but I have wanted to research my family history.

observe fast on No-moon days taking milk-fruits; avoiding regular food.

I'm still confused by this sentence, apparently a No-moon day is the day before a New Moon is this what you are referencing to? To be careful with what I eat on those days?

For the past couple of months I have become more interested in a relationship than before (especially since I would avoid them altogether). We'll see what happens when the transit is exact.

Does luck after marriage mean after being married or after a divorce?

I haven't had any prominent injuries in those areas and never had any surgery. Although sciatica pain has happened.

I don't know if I have attention catching personality features, no one has ever told me I do.
Reformist makes sense.

I could see astrology happening, not sure about the rest. I do like researching things though.

I've answered your interpretation more specifically than before. It's mostly helpful because it reminded me about house lords. I haven't looked at my own full chart considering them (only certain ones) and it connects it all in a different way than I'm used to.

As for personal stuff, I'm currently 18 and in high school. I have no specific career plans, but I have been playing with the idea of becoming an Architect. Although I have a more recent interest in dance and/or some type of performance career.

Sorry if this is messy I'm quite tired.