Planets above the horizon

Pinkybow

All my planets are above the horizon, & mostly all together. What would that mean? I’m too open about my life? I do tend to be very open and honest when someone asks me a question even if subconsciously I really don’t want to answer- It’s out before I even realize....

https://i.imgur.com/dQ8YoS8.jpg

curiousabout77

All the houses above the horizon indicate that you are a community and socially oriented person. This would mean that you would be interested in the world around you rather than just what is going on in your life or the life of people around you. I don't think it means that you are too open to other people although you may have a moon placement that makes it easy for you to connect to others so making you come across as warm and open.

When planets are all together in the same area it means that you are a focused person and you commit yourself rather than a person who gets bored easilly and wants to do different things.

Lin

"Mostly all together" is not an astrological description. We need to see the chart and the link you provided expired.
LIN