Issue with being magnetic.

love-thinking

I think I had posted in multiple beauty/attractiveness/magnetism forums about what signs are the most attractive/magnetic.

But nobody asks about the consequences of having such a sexy aura or even physical beauty.

So to reiterate: Scorpio, Taurus, Pisces, Libra, and Aries.

Pluto, neptune, mars, and venus in aspect to ascendent, sun or moon, 8th house, and perhaps lilith.

Simple enough. But what ***** about it?

People who aren't compatible with you, or have no plans to form anything significant with you want a piece of you too, this is especially if you're at least somewhat physically attractive. Young girls with these are susceptible to careless predators of other signs.

If you're average or not so physically attractive but extremely magnetic, you get the opposite sex trying to change you, are drawn to you in a way they don't understand themselves and are thereby frustrated by it and take it out on you anyways, they stay and **** you up.

What ***** the most though more than 50 percent of magnetic people especially scorpio, pluto, 8th house people, (with maybe the exception of libra) get super attached and emotional.

Pisces has codependency issues and taruses hate change. Even aries has a passionate nature.

This is just an observation. Please tell me if you've experienced something like this or your opinions. I'm not trying to offend anyone here, it's just something I've seen and noticed.

Timmytwothumbs

I think I had posted in multiple beauty/attractiveness/magnetism forums about what signs are the most attractive/magnetic.

But nobody asks about the consequences of having such a sexy aura or even physical beauty.

So to reiterate: Scorpio, Taurus, Pisces, Libra, and Aries.

Pluto, neptune, mars, and venus in aspect to ascendent, sun or moon, 8th house, and perhaps lilith.

Simple enough. But what ***** about it?

People who aren't compatible with you, or have no plans to form anything significant with you want a piece of you too, this is especially if you're at least somewhat physically attractive. Young girls with these are susceptible to careless predators of other signs.

If you're average or not so physically attractive but extremely magnetic, you get the opposite sex trying to change you, are drawn to you in a way they don't understand themselves and are thereby frustrated by it and take it out on you anyways, they stay and **** you up.

What ***** the most though more than 50 percent of magnetic people especially scorpio, pluto, 8th house people, (with maybe the exception of libra) get super attached and emotional.

Pisces has codependency issues and taruses hate change. Even aries has a passionate nature.

This is just an observation. Please tell me if you've experienced something like this or your opinions. I'm not trying to offend anyone here, it's just something I've seen and noticed.

I'm a guy, but I think being magnetic has it's perks. Sure I've attracted some women that scare me, but I've never felt threatened or felt that it was a curse. There was once a Sadie Hawkins dance where the girls ask the guys and I heard a rumour that the girls in school we're fighting over who could ask me, mostly because I was good friends with all of them. but in Jr high school during puberty I had a problem with attracting fat weird emo girls. But I'm a Pisces moon with Uranus in my 11th house I'll talk to and make friends with just about anyone and I attract just about anyone. I have Venus on my AC and it's trine Pluto, sextile Uranus and Neptune. People think I'm handsome but most of all people say I'm extremely kind, helpful and I'm always told that I'm the favorite person to work/live with. I don't think I'm vain in any way, im very particular about my appearance. Venus is in aries for me. Aries rules mars. Mars is in leo for me. People compliment my hair mostly. Leo is the mane. My hair is very low maintence but I cut it myself because I'm very particular and I believe no one does it as good as me. I used to be very self conscious about my hair. Because people always complimented it I felt I had to maintain it so I wouldn't let others down I guess you could say I was very prideful of my hair. Which is also a Leo trait.

Just wondering, kinda new to all of this. Do i fall this category of "magnetism" and stuff?:lol:

Attachments

• nathal chart rond.jpg
    nathal chart rond.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 48
  • dom.jpg
    dom.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 40

Lykanized

It didn't take long at all for this thread to descend into people bragging about their own magneticism or inquiring as to whether they are. I think this is a real issue in particular for women who sometimes men see as 'asking for it' if they see a woman who's attractive, sexy, hot, provocative, etc...

Would you mind posting your whole chart?

I don't have issues with this myself as I'm not sexy or magnetic or anything of that sort, but I can imagine how women who are may have issues with completely unwanted attention. Do you wear make up, provocative clothing, make lots of eye contact, and are you extremely friendly to people perhaps in a way that others pay perceive as flirting?

And I want to make it clear that when I ask those questions I don't mean to make it sound like it's your fault if you get unwanted attention as it never is. I'm just trying to understand

Usually if you have an unwelcoming demeanor, people will leave you alone. Sometimes even if you aren't particularly beautiful or even particular magnetic but are very welcoming and open, you'll attract more attention. And of course, if you wear revealing clothing, sometimes men take that as a sign that you want attention even when you don't

I'm just trying to understand the full scope of this and all the variables

I do understand that a portion of this is that you don't want attention from people who only want something from you sexually, physically, or for a moment. I've had issues like that myself with people for different reasons so I understand where you're coming from. People assume if you're sexy somehow that you're there to satiate their primal desires and that you're looking for someone to satiate yours

Eye contact is powerful. We invite people in with our eyes. Even if you may just be trying to be nice or welcoming, so may see it as a sign that they are welcomed to make a move on you or prey on you

Last edited:

Lykanized

I dug through and I believe you're a Libra ascendant? Perhaps it's your personality that draws people in, ingratiating, charming, gentle, wanting to be good to everyone, can be charismatic. Perhaps you're not magnetic so much as you are extremely pleasant to be around. The downside to this is that it makes it easy to become a target. People with malicious intent may see you as someone they can use. Maybe you just need to be careful with whom you share that energy

Lykanized

I knew it.
Being Magnetic not always Positive thing. ��
Of course not. Think of what magnetism is. People are drawn to you, but why? An oft noted example is Hitler. He was magnetic but it wasn't because he was a handsome ************. It was because he had zeal and knew how to draw people in with his words. Although that magnetism wasn't bad for him. Being magnetic can be bad for the individual in that people are drawn to you, but once they get to know you, they may find that what initially attracted them is empty and superficial. So Someone who's magnetic is put up on a pedestal they don't wanna be on and if they don't live up to it, the people who were attracted to their magnetic energy are gonna be upset even though there's nothing to be upset about

Magnetism is power. So my point is that that power can be used for good or it can be used for bad. But some people don't want to be magnetic and live a life having to live up to expectations people have for them that in truth are just illusions an fantasies they themselves create

Plus, as the OP noted, it can make one a target for people who see you as a sexual object. Humans have a chilling ability to dehumanize others when their primal instincts erupt

Lykanized

Sorry for triple posting. I thought of something else...

If you're magnetic, it's possible others may find you intimidating and you can't conceive of why. They may hold grudges against you, see you as competition all the while you're just minding your own business, they may hate you even if you've spoken barely a word to them. Magnetism is quite divisive. It's a love or hate type of energy. Some people who are magnetic would prefer to just go under the radar

Magnetism is polarizing. I remember playing with magnets as a child and getting a kick out of how two ends connected like they were always meant to be connected and if I turned one magnet around, that magnet would do all in its power to avoid the one I was holding

I'm aware the mods are taking the hammer down when conversation veer off of the topic of astrology in astrology subforums, so I will say I do think there are factors in ones chart that can contribute to this type of energy. The played out answer is Pluto, but I believe there are others and it's probably a mix of factors in the chart

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned

No need to sorry.
I should be sorry cos of my limited knowledge.
First I need to know if I'm a Magnetic Person or not.
If Yes then which way.
Then what's the pros and cons.
But to know the truth I need your help. 😅
Here my chart: http://imgur.com/TNHLQu0

Last edited:

love-thinking

It didn't take long at all for this thread to descend into people bragging about their own magneticism or inquiring as to whether they are. I think this is a real issue in particular for women who sometimes men see as 'asking for it' if they see a woman who's attractive, sexy, hot, provocative, etc...

Would you mind posting your whole chart?

I don't have issues with this myself as I'm not sexy or magnetic or anything of that sort, but I can imagine how women who are may have issues with completely unwanted attention. Do you wear make up, provocative clothing, make lots of eye contact, and are you extremely friendly to people perhaps in a way that others pay perceive as flirting?

And I want to make it clear that when I ask those questions I don't mean to make it sound like it's your fault if you get unwanted attention as it never is. I'm just trying to understand

Usually if you have an unwelcoming demeanor, people will leave you alone. Sometimes even if you aren't particularly beautiful or even particular magnetic but are very welcoming and open, you'll attract more attention. And of course, if you wear revealing clothing, sometimes men take that as a sign that you want attention even when you don't

I'm just trying to understand the full scope of this and all the variables

I do understand that a portion of this is that you don't want attention from people who only want something from you sexually, physically, or for a moment. I've had issues like that myself with people for different reasons so I understand where you're coming from. People assume if you're sexy somehow that you're there to satiate their primal desires and that you're looking for someone to satiate yours

Eye contact is powerful. We invite people in with our eyes. Even if you may just be trying to be nice or welcoming, so may see it as a sign that they are welcomed to make a move on you or prey on you

astro_2gw_01_sara_bushra.37907.10582 (1).jpg

I wear make up, I get approached if and when I wear provacative clothes. However when I date, I attract men who don't care for my feelings, they want to have their cake, eat it and take a long nap after their gluttonous pursuit.

Sorry for the late reply. Yes I have libra ascendent, venus trine ascendent, moon in 8th house opposite pluto, sun opposite BML, BML on my MC and square my ascendent. Mars conjunct neptune and I count my sun conjunct neptune because a famous russian astrologer said anything applying to the sun within up to 17 degrees and saperating 14 degrees can count. But that's just for the sun. Also, moon in taurus trine neptune, mars, and uranus.

I'm not perfect looking whatsoever and honestly neptune allows me to cast illusions. But I've had men get infatuated with me, (yet let me know I'm defected in someway, this happens only sometimes), chase me despite me expressing my disinterest or expressing the fact that we want very different things, fetishize me in some aspect (I looked like two of my ex's favourite **** stars with some tummy which he didn't mind pointing out), yet couldn't handle the consequences of basically consistently chasing and seducing a girl my age and treating me like a toy in their world. Like I have no feelings.

I've had another man chase me despite telling me from the first date that he would never marry or date a girl that is not from his country and another two men got obsessive on the second date.

It's as if practicality doesn't exist, and when you want to be completely honest and raw about your feelings, they don't care. You're like a mystery they want to solve, a conquest they want. But these are the same men, who after they've solved the mystery will go for someone more aesthetically pleasing, more competent, lively and put together. (more mercury and sun?)

Another thing is I attract older men a lot. Some of them are actually handsome (like fit) but they are such predators. They want to save me, mold me, discover me, help me but they also end up hurting me. And I'm passionate and codependent AF. :(

I think it's my mars(my 7th house) in cap conjunct neptune.

Last edited:

love-thinking

If you're magnetic, it's possible others may find you intimidating and you can't conceive of why. They may hold grudges against you, see you as competition all the while you're just minding your own business, they may hate you even if you've spoken barely a word to them. Magnetism is quite divisive. It's a love or hate type of energy. Some people who are magnetic would prefer to just go under the radar

Magnetism is polarizing. I remember playing with magnets as a child and getting a kick out of how two ends connected like they were always meant to be connected and if I turned one magnet around, that magnet would do all in its power to avoid the one I was holding

I'm aware the mods are taking the hammer down when conversation veer off of the topic of astrology in astrology subforums, so I will say I do think there are factors in ones chart that can contribute to this type of energy. The played out answer is Pluto, but I believe there are others and it's probably a mix of factors in the chart

I know two other people I call them case studies. Both have a stellium in scorpio. More magnetic than I.

First girl also has a mercury in the mix so she has become aesthetically pleasing. But she has been stalked, and been in a relationship that made her self esteem absolutely terrible. She then developed an eating disorder, worked out for hours at the gym and now has what society calls an ideal body. W/o the mercury it would have been hard for her to do that, I believe.

Another guy and this is my own cousin. Has a stellium in scorpio and tons of neptune. He's kind of like the black sheep of the family. I've watched girls including gold digger girls become absolutely fascinated by him but wouldn't give him a time of day to save their life because he's more of the wild card. No mercury, so not THAT aesthetically pleasing especially in photos. He looks and acts like me as my moon in taurus oposes his sun in scorpio. I should make a forum about genetics and astrology actually.

Another girl (a friend of mine), this one is actually gorgeous but has mental health issues. Her ex initially chose her for her beauty but gravitated toward her friends and sister as a result of realizing how crazy she was.

They all have some things in common I've noticed. Not all of them are aesthetically perfect (or was unless mercury and strong venus is involved) but very primal looking, raw, deep, and emotional looking. They're all attractive though. They also are very far from society's definition of ideal in terms of having it together. So what I see very often is these people attracting other people, and then the others realizing that they don't want these people long-term as they have no social benefit.

All of these people mentioned above also seem to be Ennegram's type four personality. I'm going to make another forum about personality types and astrology.

Lykanized

Do you think eneagram has a place in this phenomenon? I happen to be an enneagram 4 too! I'll probably insert my *** into that thread when you make it. I've been very curious about possible enneagram-astrology connections for a while now

Oddly enough, I am very Plutonic myself, but I don't think I'm magnetic. Or perhaps I haven't had enough experience to know. I'm extremely introverted so I don't interact with people much or even leave the house much these days. I also don't make much eye contact with people so I think I come off as more standoffish. That's why I asked about eye contact. I think if you appear less friendly, don't acknowledge people, they may be less likely to go after you in cases where you don't want them to. Sometimes our expressions are involuntary and with Libra on your ascendant, I wonder if you're involuntarily inviting to people

I asked all of those questions because sadly, if a woman dresses provocatively, wears make up, takes care of herself, often men will assume that they're trying to attract them. Would you ever consider maybe not wearing as much makeup or not dressing as provocatively? You shouldn't have to do that, but sadly enough, the society we live in, women are seen as sex objects and oftentimes aren't considered for the beauty they hold in their minds and souls

Can you expound on what you said about being passionate and codependent?

love-thinking

That's very interesting. Nice analogy. I think scorpios and pisces are very outer worldly. Pluto is very dark, and brooding like it will give up conventions for you and simultaneously read you, know and bring you what you want and need. It's like the aries that represents the knight in armor archetype except it's deeper, and more powerful.

A lot of people are repulsed by scorpio for many reasons, one being is they sense the danger, recklessness, yet there's a fear that their senses are lying to them or the danger and recklessness the scorpio possesses will destroy them. Scorpios are so powerful that they seem too far fetched to be true/real.

Pisces is wonderful, it seems like a person that will do most things to make your dreams, and fantasy a reality. But a lot of people hate this about neptune as it also has an element of being too far fetched to be real just as pluto. They just sense that a pisces promises are fake and untrue. Pisces makes them wonder, and dream and almost always, people get dissapointed when pisces doesn't live up to the expectations. But this living person is like a canvas, they cast illusions as you project on to it.

Venus signs do possess creativity just as scorpio and pisces, yet less creativity. Libra expresses intellectual curiosity along with beauty, and taurus expresses a keen interest in the arts.

But they are not dream casters such as pisces and scorpio and I believe people don't hate them as much either or are repulsed by them as much.

I have a friend with a taurus stellium. She's definitely magnetic. But a lot of men want to save her for when they are looking to settle down and she's gotten heart broken because of this attitude. She's also very level headed.

But I've noticed though, venus beauty is far from hollywood beauty and if it is , it's usually not very very thin. It tends to be curvy, not too plus size but you know golden ratio hour glass figure, and a little above or below the ideal bmi.And even if the venusian is on the heavy side, they tend to still be beautiful or appealing in some way. Kate Winslet is an example of a venusian woman. Tends to have a very cute , collogen heavy face, big doe eyes, cheeks, and a prominant presence.

Mercury beauty I believe is far more photogenic and "hollywood," chisled face, perfect to the detail body. Mercury also tends to be the one that seems to have it all put together.

love-thinking

Do you think eneagram has a place in this phenomenon? I happen to be an enneagram 4 too! I'll probably insert my *** into that thread when you make it. I've been very curious about possible enneagram-astrology connections for a while now

Oddly enough, I am very Plutonic myself, but I don't think I'm magnetic. Or perhaps I haven't had enough experience to know. I'm extremely introverted so I don't interact with people much or even leave the house much these days. I also don't make much eye contact with people so I think I come off as more standoffish. That's why I asked about eye contact. I think if you appear less friendly, don't acknowledge people, they may be less likely to go after you in cases where you don't want them to. Sometimes our expressions are involuntary and with Libra on your ascendant, I wonder if you're involuntarily inviting to people

I asked all of those questions because sadly, if a woman dresses provocatively, wears make up, takes care of herself, often men will assume that they're trying to attract them. Would you ever consider maybe not wearing as much makeup or not dressing as provocatively? You shouldn't have to do that, but sadly enough, the society we live in, women are seen as sex objects and oftentimes aren't considered for the beauty they hold in their minds and souls

Yeah sadly that's true. Yeah, that is the society we live in :( I am a type four too. Are you an INFP by any chance.

Passsionate and codependent, I mean I'll go away if you leave me, and I'll leave if in the beginning I feel as if you and I have contradictory desires and incompatible personalities but once I fall for you, I probably won't leave you no matter how bad it gets.

love-thinking

Type fours I think has tons of water, and feminine planets(moon and venus, pluto, neptune) but some say some leo as well.

Lykanized

That's very interesting. Nice analogy. I think scorpios and pisces are very outer worldly. Pluto is very dark, and brooding like it will give up conventions for you and simultaneously read you, know and bring you what you want and need. It's like the aries that represents the knight in armor archetype except it's deeper, and more powerful.

A lot of people are repulsed by scorpio for many reasons, one being is they sense the danger, recklessness, yet there's a fear that their senses are lying to them or the danger and recklessness the scorpio possesses will destroy them. Scorpios are so powerful that they seem too far fetched to be true/real.

Pisces is wonderful, it seems like a person that will do most things to make your dreams, and fantasy a reality. But a lot of people hate this about neptune as it also has an element of being too far fetched to be real just as pluto. They just sense that a pisces promises are fake and untrue. Pisces makes them wonder, and dream and almost always, people get dissapointed when pisces doesn't live up to the expectations. But this living person is like a canvas, they cast illusions as you project on to it.

Venus signs do possess creativity just as scorpio and pisces, yet less creativity. Libra expresses intellectual curiosity along with beauty, and taurus expresses a keen interest in the arts.

But they are not dream casters such as pisces and scorpio and I believe people don't hate them as much either or are repulsed by them as much.

I have a friend with a taurus stellium. She's definitely magnetic. But a lot of men want to save her for when they are looking to settle down and she's gotten heart broken because of this attitude. She's also very level headed.

But I've noticed though, venus beauty is far from hollywood beauty and if it is , it's usually not very very thin. It tends to be curvy, not too plus size but you know golden ratio hour glass figure, and a little above or below the ideal bmi.And even if the venusian is on the heavy side, they tend to still be beautiful or appealing in some way. Kate Winslet is an example of a venusian woman. Tends to have a very cute , collogen heavy face, big doe eyes, cheeks, and a prominant presence.

Mercury beauty I believe is far more photogenic and "hollywood," chisled face, perfect to the detail body. Mercury also tends to be the one that seems to have it all put together.
To be quite honest, I know A LOT of Scorpios and most often they tend to be very standoffish and seem moody. To some people that may come off as mysterious or enigmatic I suppose. Not that that's a bad thing. They're just independent people. The less developed ones can be complete assholes so they're gonna be repulsive just because they're unpleasant

Earth signs have their own magnetism. Earth sensuality

I had to comment on this tho because I'm a Virgo ascendant and I am not photogenic in the least lmao. What do you mean by 'Mercury seems to have it all together'?

love-thinking

To be quite honest, I know A LOT of Scorpios and most often they tend to be very standoffish and seem moody. To some people that may come off as mysterious or enigmatic I suppose. Not that that's a bad thing. They're just independent people. The less developed ones can be complete assholes so they're gonna be repulsive just because they're unpleasant

Earth signs have their own magnetism. Earth sensuality

I had to comment on this tho because I'm a Virgo ascendant and I am not photogenic in the least lmao. What do you mean by 'Mercury seems to have it all together'?

With scorpios it's very interesting, because it's like they'll do this push pull thing that is if they want you. It's like showing you a trailer of what's to come. It's like "do I really want you, or maybe I do?" kind of shananigans but I feel like they do it so subtly.

In vedic texts, mercury is known to give the most beautiful body and appearance. It's also the most intelligent. Mercury is also needed to curve the canvas into something beautiful. They're not magnetic perse but if they have kind of the tools, they can make any look into a beautiful one. Like a lot of VS models have sun conjunct mercury. Beauty is about details and so is intelligence. I don't really know though if virgo and gemini ascendents are beautiful though, or just that mercury gives beauty. But I hear geminis are youthful.