Acting talent

faneca28

Hi there!

So, I kinda want to know if have some acting talent, because recently I went to a workshop and the teacher said I had some potential. I kind of become surprised, but since I was a child I always liked watching movies and I'm constantly dreaming about being an actor and i felt good when I was representing. So I want to know if I have some talent in this field.

Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_joao_leitao.3079.23354.jpg
    astro_2at_01_joao_leitao.3079.23354.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 40

obsidianmineral

Your ascendant ruler is conjunct the fixed star SIRIUS

"Fixed star Sirius is of the nature of Jupiter and Mars. It gives honor, renown, wealth, ardor, faithfulness, devotion, passion and resentment, and makes its natives custodians, curators and guardians."

"[...]Well connected, it promises fame, honors and riches. On the Ascendant and with Mars combined, Sirius can be quite dangerous, pushing ahead with too much ambition is then seen, resulting in dangers by injuries or attempts on the native’s life. According to tradition, Sirius will give a famous death with honors beyond the grave, if positioned in the 8th house. In good aspect with Mars and Jupiter and close to the MC, promise is given of gaining extensive wealth, a lucky hand in commercial enterprise or matters of government."

http://astrologyking.com/fixed-star-sirius/

Since it's positioned in the third house along with Venus, expect good things coming from that field.

katydid

Hi there!

So, I kinda want to know if have some acting talent, because recently I went to a workshop and the teacher said I had some potential. I kind of become surprised, but since I was a child I always liked watching movies and I'm constantly dreaming about being an actor and i felt good when I was representing. So I want to know if I have some talent in this field.

Thank you.

But do be careful about 'acting coaches' ---who sometimes try to sell expensive classes and workshops, and then expensive headshots and then want money for finding auditions etc......keep your eyes peeled...:cool:

aquarius7000

Hi there!

Thank you.
Hi,

With Nep on your MC, Sun opposing your MC, and 5th house in Leo, I say go for it.

AppLeo

I see some potential in acting because you have Sun opposite Neptune. Neptune is on your MC, which points to a creative career or life's work. The ascendant ruler (venus) is trine Moon in Pisces, which is also good. Taurus ascendant in general does pretty good in the arts.

faneca28

I see some potential in acting because you have Sun opposite Neptune. Neptune is on your MC, which points to a creative career or life's work. The ascendant ruler (venus) is trine Moon in Pisces, which is also good. Taurus ascendant in general does pretty good in the arts.

Thanks, and by the way what about the dominant planets, signs and all that stuff, can they say a little bit more? My dominant planets are moon, neptune and saturn, signs are pisces, capricorn and cancer, element is water and mode is cardinal.

AppLeo

Thanks, and by the way what about the dominant planets, signs and all that stuff, can they say a little bit more? My dominant planets are moon, neptune and saturn, signs are pisces, capricorn and cancer, element is water and mode is cardinal.

Having those signs as dominants points to depth, melancholy, introversion and a need for a strong family. Having a cardinal disposition, especially between capricorn and cancer, points to setting goals and finding ways to further your career and family life.

AppLeo

Thano you guys. So should I try to go for real since I'm a little bit afraid but as I said I felt good when I was acting?

It's hard to say... If you believe that acting is for you then go for it!! Astrology can't tell us all the answers.

katydid

Yes I live in Lisbon, capital of portugal. I also have a sister living in california, maybe I can go in the future study in a acting school probably.

Yes. There would be opportunities in both cities then. Just make sure to have a back up plan. I live in Los Angeles area. MILLIONS of unemployed actors all around me. :lol:

Arden

But do be careful about 'acting coaches' ---who sometimes try to sell expensive classes and workshops, and then expensive headshots and then want money for finding auditions etc......keep your eyes peeled...:cool:

I second this. I'm friends with an entertainment lawyer, a lot of acting workshops are covers for "pay to play" auditions. In California, its illegal to charge actors for an audition; by calling the auditions acting workshops they can get around existing labor laws.