Moon in via combusta

GPrincess

Hello! I am here with a friend of mine, she casted this horary about a guy she is in love with asking if they will ever gonna be in a relationship. We have been wondering if the Moon in via combusta and in conjuction with the Sun(significator of the quesited) indicates a no to relationship or a bad kind of relationship? The main significator of the querrent is Saturn in the 10th house but in no aspect to the Sun. Here is the chart. We thank you in advance! astro_2gw_151_ever.47739.7702.jpg

rafaella

Hello! I am here with a friend of mine, she casted this horary about a guy she is in love with asking if they will ever gonna be in a relationship. We have been wondering if the Moon in via combusta and in conjuction with the Sun(significator of the quesited) indicates a no to relationship or a bad kind of relationship? The main significator of the querrent is Saturn in the 10th house but in no aspect to the Sun. Here is the chart. We thank you in advance! View attachment 63689

There is no aspect between Sun and Saturn. Sun has no interest in Saturn, Saturn, querent has interest. Moon is not only in via combusta, but also combust and in fall.... it will conjunct Sun, but this doesn't mean there is a relationship. Moon is severely debilitated, and combustion shows how she is affected by him. I think best not to seek anything, although there is a possibility for physical relationship, its uncertain though. I do not see relationship, he is not into querent.

betelgeusesirius

why is Saturn interested in quesited?
i dont see it yet on the chart.. although yea it is clear that saturn must be interested by the story provided above lol.
thanks!

Sunrise

Hello! I am here with a friend of mine, she casted this horary about a guy she is in love with asking if they will ever gonna be in a relationship. We have been wondering if the Moon in via combusta and in conjuction with the Sun(significator of the quesited) indicates a no to relationship or a bad kind of relationship? The main significator of the querrent is Saturn in the 10th house but in no aspect to the Sun. Here is the chart. We thank you in advance! View attachment 63689

dear, I do not see anything positive in the chart. I see no relationship ...
Has he some other relationship ???
The Sun (he) "loves" - interested in Mars, Witch sitting in her 12th house (hide) :sun: is in the triplicity of Mars and ruled by him ....
The :sun: with antiskia falls in critical degree of fixed sign (22 Aquarian) in her 1th house (shows that secretly want him thinking but she is suffering=critical degree)
:saturn: and :sun: have no aspect and no reception between them ...
The :moon: burnt -Combust ...
The :sun: is in fall of :moon: and also detriment of :venus:
Sun and Moon in burnt Street ...
not giving me something positive

hope the best and wait others

GPrincess

There is no aspect between Sun and Saturn. Sun has no interest in Saturn, Saturn, querent has interest. Moon is not only in via combusta, but also combust and in fall.... it will conjunct Sun, but this doesn't mean there is a relationship. Moon is severely debilitated, and combustion shows how she is affected by him. I think best not to seek anything, although there is a possibility for physical relationship, its uncertain though. I do not see relationship, he is not into querent.

Thank you Rafaella... ok here is the think. She had a lot of chances to get on bed with him but that is not what she wants. She has another relationship which is close to a break up. She is in love with him for quite a long time now. This person for whom she asks about tries to stay away from her. telling her that she is with someone else and that this would drive them to a dead end because of her relationship. He seems to really care for her. They met under secrecy a few months ago. He admitted that her feelings are bigger than his...but he does feel about her things. He asked to see her after 4 years. She is a Scorpio could that mean anything in the horary? I read somewhere that some signs show characteristics of people involved in a horary. She is still here with me and reading all these.

GPrincess

The Sun (he) "loves" - interested in Mars, Witch sitting in her 12th house (hide) :sun: is in the triplicity of Mars and ruled by him ....
The :sun: with antiskia falls in critical degree of fixed sign (22 Aquarian) in her 1th house (shows that secretly want him thinking but she is suffering=critical degree)

Sunrise thank you for your answer! Th above things i wrote goes for you too :)

GPrincess

Oh and btw yes she is a mess... that is why i told her to cast a horary and that i'll help her so thank you all for helping/answering!

Sunrise

She had a lot of chances to get on bed with him but that is not what she wants. She has another relationship which is close to a break up. She is in love with him for quite a long time now. This person for whom she asks about tries to stay away from her. telling her that she is with someone else and that this would drive them to a dead end because of her relationship. He seems to really care for her. They met under secrecy a few months ago. He admitted that her feelings are bigger than his...but he does feel about her things. He asked to see her after 4 years. She is a Scorpio could that mean anything in the horary? I read somewhere that some signs show characteristics of people involved in a horary. She is still here with me and reading all these.

Sunrise thank you for your answer! Th above things i wrote goes for you too :)
Thank you GPrincess for you information... more clear

rafaella

Thank you Rafaella... ok here is the think. She had a lot of chances to get on bed with him but that is not what she wants. She has another relationship which is close to a break up. She is in love with him for quite a long time now. This person for whom she asks about tries to stay away from her. telling her that she is with someone else and that this would drive them to a dead end because of her relationship. He seems to really care for her. They met under secrecy a few months ago. He admitted that her feelings are bigger than his...but he does feel about her things. He asked to see her after 4 years. She is a Scorpio could that mean anything in the horary? I read somewhere that some signs show characteristics of people involved in a horary. She is still here with me and reading all these.

I think what he told her is wise, he doesn't want to get involved seeing that she feels more for him than he for her plus she is dating another person. I think she should either end her existing relationship and then see if things move with the quesited, or leave quesited alone.

Natal chart has nothing to do with horary, leave it out. As I said ultimately I do not see a relationship between them. There is no aspect and no reception. She will get burned, meaning hurt, as he will not reciprocate what she feels. This is just a physical thing here.

GPrincess

I think what he told her is wise, he doesn't want to get involved seeing that she feels more for him than he for her plus she is dating another person. I think she should either end her existing relationship and then see if things move with the quesited, or leave quesited alone.

Natal chart has nothing to do with horary, leave it out. As I said ultimately I do not see a relationship between them. There is no aspect and no reception. She will get burned, meaning hurt, as he will not reciprocate what she feels. This is just a physical thing here.

thank you Rafaella! I got what you mean. I will advice her according to what you all said! Thank you all :)

GPrincess

Dear Sunrise...i just read what you said again and i want you to explain something if you can of course :) You said that the sun with antiskia falls in her first 1st house... and that means that secretly she wants him? Did you mean that he secretly wants/thinking of her? Since it is his significator who falls in her 1st? Also is there any good link in which i can understand antiskia? thank you in advance :)

GPrincess

So kind of small feedback. She hasn' t broke up yet. She really loves stable things ...so she decided that if he was avoiding her she would do the same..thing is... Yesterday was her sisters birthday and he... Got her sister on fb... So he put his wishes along with a song... Which was totally a msg to her... Cause they used to exchange songs..that is how everything started... Duele el corazon the song... Which kind of says...make up your mind... Decide... So i kinna wonder why would he bother if he doesn' t care like the chart points???

Last edited: