My brother is struggling

Hi,
So I'm asking if you guys can give me some insight into my brothers chart? He is struggling so bad now, I'm really worried about him. Any insight will help, thank you. I've attached his chart wheel, I hope I did it correctly. If not his info: 10/20/82 @ 8:30am Mount Kisco, NY

Attachments

• chartwheel.php.jpg
    chartwheel.php.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 36

Kite

Temporary as transiting Saturn is squaring his ascendant and Jupiter. Also transiting Uranus is opposing the ascendant. In addition, transiting Neptune is squaring his Mars which makes him feel helpless or impotent about what's happening. Use this period to process the changes his inner-self is seeking. Reinvention is happening.

Humanitarian

Your brother's 5 planet Libra Stellium placements are Sun, Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Pluto and the interpretion of me for his natal Libra stellium in 12th house only and the interpretion of me are depend of the person:
Sun in Libra: His ego are fovus on the other people especially on the 12th house matters(unity, loss, end, etc...) and the ruler of his whole sign 10th house is in his 12th house make his job secret(This insight is the the insight to the people who have Sun in Libra for Scorpio Ascendant only).
Mercury in Libra:His way of speaking are very peace-oriented and the peace around him is because he makes the peace by speaking. His way of study are the way that need a peace of mind and have no sounds, no negative things.
Venus in Libra:His way of love were so balanced that is make his love of humans become expands and his love language are want to balance the bad things in the love life. His ideal woman is a well-balanced woman and have a friendly personality and also love socializing and confident too.
His struggle is actually a two-edged sword and also the most powerful conjunction in the Libra:Venus conjunct Saturn because Venus is domicile and Saturn is exaltated in Libra. For his chart married late is better because his Saturn is in Libra,the zodiac sign of marriage.
Pluto in Libra:His generational transformational powers in his Pluto generation are in the relationships from him to the world. The things that make he become more transformational and also transfromation to a better person is the 12th houe matters: secrets, end, etc.
His 4 Sag placements are Moon, Mars, Uranus, Neptune and I interpret it like that for him only:
Moon in Sag: Deep inside he is playful and funny, also the wise guy too and the Sag Moon is one of my favorite moons after Pisces Moon and Cancer Moon.
Mars in Sag: He acts in a wise and playful, optimistic way and he also fight for the faith of the humanity. His acts have religious things inside and the very knowledgeable people also do something like a Sag Mars do too. Leo Mars and Sag Mars are my favorites and the faith on life of him is keep inside his fights and acts
Uranus in Sag: His faith is change every time he travel to the other countries beside his native country as is similar to your native country. His personality are a leap of change and his emotions is very instable because he have Uranus conjunct his Moon
Neptune in Sag: His generation dreams were go to another country to make the money because he have Neptune in 2th house in Sag. His acts were also inspire people a lot too because he have Mars conjunct Neptune and the people who act to save the people from death(Mars conjunct Neptune save the people from Pluto and prevent the permanent death of their life to go to the Neptune matters in the heaven) are an example of the higher version of the Mars conjunct Neptune aspect. Another example of higher version of the Mars conjunct Neptune aspect in Sag: Save the people from the religious cults and the people who are saved from these cults are finally find the first freedom in their lifetime.
Jupiter in Scorpio: He love occults because he find luck at that. His love for occults are very intense, even obsessed. He have lot's of lucky things in secret and I imagine he is a little fat because he have Scorpio Rising and his Jupiter is also in Scorpio. His Jupiter is almost unaspected so he have the pure Jupiter expression and the only aspect his Jupiter have is actually a very powerful conjunction because it's conjunct his Scorpio Ascendant.
North Node in Cancer: His destiny is this life were balance work life and family life. This life he have a very special destiny of the world: the destiny that is to make the first family life in this world and these matters were very important to him. His work life before is too much that he have the North Node in Cancer to prevent the imbalance of the work life in his past life and now the family life and the work life in this lifetime

Zora

Account Closed
Hi,
So I'm asking if you guys can give me some insight into my brothers chart? He is struggling so bad now, I'm really worried about him. Any insight will help, thank you. I've attached his chart wheel, I hope I did it correctly. If not his info: 10/20/82 @ 8:30am Mount Kisco, NY

Hi Bluemoon,

I wonder whether you are still around here and still interested in replies ?

Attachments

• ! Chart Bluemoon Brother.jpg
    ! Chart Bluemoon Brother.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 21