Curious regarding vedic astrology (future spouse etc)!

I have been doing some research online lately regarding this and the results I found seems pretty interesting.
How can I tell personal characteristics/age/occupation or even personality wise of a future spouse using vedic astrology roughly?

leelaleel

I have been doing some research online lately regarding this and the results I found seems pretty interesting.
How can I tell personal characteristics/age/occupation or even personality wise of a future spouse using vedic astrology roughly?

Hello, I've heard from some astrologers some common basics to know about your spouse or partner:
1- look at the 7th house sign and it's very important step because it will show how the planets in the 7th house will behave for example if it's aries so the partners you meet or the general interaction with people will be dynamic, aggressive holding a lot of vibes you know. This talks more about characteristics.

2- look at the 7th house lord place, see if it's in the 1st 2nd or whatever house see if this lord is conjunct with other planets bec. it will hold a lot of meanings. for example if the 7th lord sits in a certain house conjunct Saturn or aspected by it so it gives much older partner more mature discipline and so on .. if Jupiter he will be wiser religious and well behaved man.
A note to consider if those planets are enemies or debilitated so the results will be different not always bad as many astrologers claim but some struggles you know.

3- Regarding occupation of the spouse I see many astrologers say to look at the 4th house as it's 10th from the 7th so it means the occupation of your partner and it's said to be more accurate if you see it from d9 chart. btw look at the sign of the house and the planets in it. If it's venus so the partner may work in an artistic field and that kind of stuff, mars maybe an engineer or surgeon and it depends indeed but here are some indications.

duenderoja

1. Look at 7th lord and placement, yuti any graha, in rasi, Chandra, and navamsa.
2. Look at 7th from Chandra.
3. Use krs channel on YouTube and barbarapijan for reading.

Good luck.