Birth chart. Relationships/challenges/career/love

Raakac

Hey guys, it's not the first time im posting here, but for the first time i finally got all the 100% accurate details of my birth and i noticed some changes i my houses, and even my rising sign .
They didn't want to go look for it, but i pushed and i finally received accurate birth time of my chart.
Anyone who could share any insight and thought on my relationships/challenges in life, career and love according to my chart would be highly appreciated.

astro-2gw-raulis-balulis-62472-18004.png

Harmelia

Hey guys, it's not the first time im posting here, but for the first time i finally got all the 100% accurate details of my birth and i noticed some changes i my houses, and even my rising sign .
They didn't want to go look for it, but i pushed and i finally received accurate birth time of my chart.
Anyone who could share any insight and thought on my relationships/challenges in life, career and love according to my chart would be highly appreciated.

Good for you for pushing! Congrats on getting the best data!

Well, the South Node in Taurus with Mars conjunct, 8th - that says that your past life was quite ideal until something bad happened. So, there was a fight - maybe a war - a community conflict. Something happened that destroyed your peace and security. Along with this, I think it likely that you were judged. This makes a person fearful - looking around the corner for that sudden bad thing that could happen when you least expect it.

Libra Rising is naturally relational. It has this energy exchange with people - that it just does. IT is really a sensitive sign. If the environment is pleasant, that is all well and good. When it is mean or unpleasant, Libra has two choices. It either withdraws from it or it takes control. Scorpio Co-Rising is cautious, private, sometimes fearful in relating. So, it may be that your natural response is to withdraw - but then you've got Jupiter there - that extends you out and engages. Not sure which way you go - maybe both ways. In the end, wisdom says that it's best to be careful who you put yourself around.

There's a lot of sensitivity in this chart. You have Cancer Sun and Mercury and Pisces Saturn - and then of course, Libra rising, Chiron in Virgo and Pluto and North Node in Scorpio. You truly are a very sensitive person. Cancer also feels other people's feelings and energy keenly. Gemini and Sag are intercepted signs, so this is something you need to deal with internally - it's an internal process. 9th house is an expansive house, but you will be more likely to keep it a private place where you learn to handle your sensitivities.

In contrast, you have Leo MC with Venus. So here you have a need to relate, to engage, to shine in the world - but your Sun and Mercury are in Cancer - working on handling your sensitivity. Yes, you have some challenges. Pisces Saturn in 5th also says you are very sensitive - and maybe even feel like you're not quite here. But you could be very creative, imaginative and inspired. You could be seeking spiritual fulfillment.

Aquarius IC - you have an edgy, nervous quality - like you just have to move or keep moving - either that or both - you are very smart and intuitive.

Okay. Putting this all together - you require a career where you have peace and quiet. You won't do well in a noisy environment - or one where you have to engage with a lot of people. I can see you working alone on creative projects. Maybe you like the arts, or you're good at inventing things.

You may be working through some low self-esteem. Just watch the self-talk - if you doubt yourself, criticize yourself or others, judge yourself or others - be sure to challenge those thoughts. Those thoughts are not you. They can be changed but it takes work.

You need to accept that life isn't always pleasant or comfortable. This is really important. If you fight it - want it to be different - it will just make you miserable. We all have to accept that life is messy, noisy, uncomfortable and sometimes, mean, hurtful and damaging. It just is - always has been - and probably always will be - even though I'll be the first to say I wish it ain't so. I have a Sag Moon too. We're optimists. Optimism is good and very helpful - but the world will always be disappointing on some level. All we can do is our best.

Career-wise - I see you in the arts or doing something creative. Maybe you like technology, engineering or inventing. Perhaps there are branches of science that fit your interests.

Love-wise, you'll need an independent person with good boundaries who will give you a lot of space, while also being warm and kind. You will want a gentle, quiet person who doesn't take all the air out of the room - but holds their own and enjoys their solitude.

Raakac

Good for you for pushing! Congrats on getting the best data!

Well, the South Node in Taurus with Mars conjunct, 8th - that says that your past life was quite ideal until something bad happened. So, there was a fight - maybe a war - a community conflict. Something happened that destroyed your peace and security. Along with this, I think it likely that you were judged. This makes a person fearful - looking around the corner for that sudden bad thing that could happen when you least expect it.

Libra Rising is naturally relational. It has this energy exchange with people - that it just does. IT is really a sensitive sign. If the environment is pleasant, that is all well and good. When it is mean or unpleasant, Libra has two choices. It either withdraws from it or it takes control. Scorpio Co-Rising is cautious, private, sometimes fearful in relating. So, it may be that your natural response is to withdraw - but then you've got Jupiter there - that extends you out and engages. Not sure which way you go - maybe both ways. In the end, wisdom says that it's best to be careful who you put yourself around.

There's a lot of sensitivity in this chart. You have Cancer Sun and Mercury and Pisces Saturn - and then of course, Libra rising, Chiron in Virgo and Pluto and North Node in Scorpio. You truly are a very sensitive person. Cancer also feels other people's feelings and energy keenly. Gemini and Sag are intercepted signs, so this is something you need to deal with internally - it's an internal process. 9th house is an expansive house, but you will be more likely to keep it a private place where you learn to handle your sensitivities.

In contrast, you have Leo MC with Venus. So here you have a need to relate, to engage, to shine in the world - but your Sun and Mercury are in Cancer - working on handling your sensitivity. Yes, you have some challenges. Pisces Saturn in 5th also says you are very sensitive - and maybe even feel like you're not quite here. But you could be very creative, imaginative and inspired. You could be seeking spiritual fulfillment.

Aquarius IC - you have an edgy, nervous quality - like you just have to move or keep moving - either that or both - you are very smart and intuitive.

Okay. Putting this all together - you require a career where you have peace and quiet. You won't do well in a noisy environment - or one where you have to engage with a lot of people. I can see you working alone on creative projects. Maybe you like the arts, or you're good at inventing things.

You may be working through some low self-esteem. Just watch the self-talk - if you doubt yourself, criticize yourself or others, judge yourself or others - be sure to challenge those thoughts. Those thoughts are not you. They can be changed but it takes work.

You need to accept that life isn't always pleasant or comfortable. This is really important. If you fight it - want it to be different - it will just make you miserable. We all have to accept that life is messy, noisy, uncomfortable and sometimes, mean, hurtful and damaging. It just is - always has been - and probably always will be - even though I'll be the first to say I wish it ain't so. I have a Sag Moon too. We're optimists. Optimism is good and very helpful - but the world will always be disappointing on some level. All we can do is our best.

Career-wise - I see you in the arts or doing something creative. Maybe you like technology, engineering or inventing. Perhaps there are branches of science that fit your interests.

Love-wise, you'll need an independent person with good boundaries who will give you a lot of space, while also being warm and kind. You will want a gentle, quiet person who doesn't take all the air out of the room - but holds their own and enjoys their solitude.

Appreciate your input! As for the Career, you could say i'm going towards arts and being creative, but it's a different kind of arts and creativity. I'm all in about different kinds of sports and i'm combining the sports to make an ultimate thing that i want for myself in the future and open my own training facilities. But it's not a huge place and a huge gym, it will be smaller with less people so i could actually focus on giving them the quality work 1 on 1 instead of having a huge class and doing it for the money and decreasing my work in quality. I also have mars opposite pluto, so that gives me loads of agression and energy, so i channel it towards things , helps me get things done, but also at the same time i can snap because of that opposition and my sag moon just becomes blunt sometimes with people. I'm honest and want whats best for them, but at the same time i hurt them without intent and i feel bad afterwards.

As for love, i had a really warm good relationship with my Pisces, but she had a Cancer moon... everything would have been perfect if she wasn't so clingy all the time..... Our synastry was good , but we had pluto square saturn and mars opposite pluto , so that was magnetic yet hard thing to overcome.
I recently had a reading and a person said she will comeback after june 15 if i reach out and talk to her, because she loves me.
One side of me would really like that because she's really important even to this day even tho it's been nearly 6month's, other side of me has doubts because of how things went down and how she blamed me for things instead taking responsibility for her own actions, also that clingy behaviour, i don't know if i could be alive like that, my Sag moon needs freedom and i feel like she puts that fire out without even trying because it's simply what she is.
I'd like that to happen, but it's unlikely that i'll reach out, because i tried to talk to her for 3 times and she flaked, and on march i wrote her a happy b-day, tried to talk about why she did what she did and she was passive agressive and said thank you for proving me i made the right choise by leaving you when i told her the truth about her behaviour and what she did...
She's Cancer Moon and Cancer Mars, i would guess that's why she has hard time reflecting on her mistakes and taking responsibility for it, and i get that. But that doesn't change the fact that she did those things and i wouldn't want to go on and have a relationship with a person who rejects their wrongs and project things onto other people..
I just don't know, once june 15th comes i'll see how i feel about the situation . I also had a thought about waiting her to write, but she has the ego thing and she blames me for her mistakes, so i'm not sure if she would do it.
I have b-day on june 22nd so if she would write a happy b-day i'd say atleast she got over that and actually cares about me, so if she would do that i might invite her to talk about the past things etc, but i don't know if i can write her first, especially when she left me first, flaked on me 3times and didn't give direct we're done and finally was passive agressive and thanked me for showing her that she made the right choise.
We'll see tho..If she would improve on those things i think it could work, but she actually would have to accept responsibility for her actions, which i doubt she can do.:joyful: