Should I get braces?

Starsign

My son has asked this question, he is in his late 20's and has been concerned about his teeth for a while. He says he feels very self-conscious about them because they stick out and are not straight.
His teeth are in good condition otherwise (no fillings in his life) but he is worried it will cause problems down the line if he did get braces.

I can see that he is Jupiter, and I think I take the teeth as Saturn. The moon makes a nice sextile to Saturn, which I would take as a yes. But then after Venus, it will oppose Mars, which doesn't look very good as Mars hates Jupiter. Not sure what this could mean?
I would appreciate any help.

Attachments

• astro_2vx_should_i_get_braces_hr.84057.13142.jpg
    astro_2vx_should_i_get_braces_hr.84057.13142.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 23

waybread

The early degree rising suggests that it is "too soon to tell."

The first house indicates our appearance and the moon indicates one's emotional stake in the matter. The moon applies to a nice sextile with Saturn, which rules the teeth.

Saturn is in the second house of money.

Getting orthodontic work can be very expensive unless your son has some health care benefits that would cover at least some of the cost.

This might be a good time for him to consult with an orthodontist about what would be involved and, if expensive, whether the orthodontist works with a monthly payment plan.

Generally-- as someone who had a lot of orthodontic work done as a kid-- I think it's well worth it. Problems are more apt to be created by not getting one's teeth straightened.