Composite - please, help me understand

APiscesGirl

Hi all,
I am giving this a second try, since the chart got piled up and I am trying for an year now to understand our composite and how we'd be together. I just... love this guy...
We lost contact some time ago, but I can't forget him and wondering if it is worth to give it one more try...
I'd really appreciate to hear any opinion on the composite!

Thank you very much!!

Attachments

• horoscope-chart1-700__composite_23-2-1989_17-50_a_21-2-1987_00-30.jpg
    horoscope-chart1-700__composite_23-2-1989_17-50_a_21-2-1987_00-30.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 36

katydid

My astrology teacher always told us that Composite charts do not 'work' if there is no existing relationship between the 2 subjects.

The chart is based upon the midpoints of two people. So if there is no relationships between the 2, then the midpoints are not activated.

That being said, even if you did have a relationship , with this potential composite, I am not sure it would last long. :bandit:

There is a lot of internalized tension/friction on that lone Venus in Aquarius. :alien:

katydid

Yes, there are good aspects. Sun trine Moon and Sun sextile Jupiter= very nice emotional flow.

But I think it may be more of a 'friend zone' thing than a passionate, romantic thing?

Did you have a romantic relationship previously? Why did you lose touch?

APiscesGirl

That's the synastry if that helps...
Can you comment on how he perceives me? Feels around me?

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 31

APiscesGirl

Yes, there are good aspects. Sun trine Moon and Sun sextile Jupiter= very nice emotional flow.

But I think it may be more of a 'friend zone' thing than a passionate, romantic thing?

Did you have a romantic relationship previously? Why did you lose touch?

I think there was a lot of passion... but he hadn't finished things from his past, so we did not act on this passion. I waited for him to clear his head and I know he was attracted to me, and now I don't know what went wrong... I think we lost touch because I was not very patient, and he evoked very strong feelings in me, which maybe pushed him away :( I don't know...

Last edited:

katydid

Look at the Venus in the composite chart. Red lines mean tension/conflict. Look at the Venus in Aquarius. All red lines connecting to it, with no blue, to ease the tension.

I think he has some issues that make it very difficult for him to be in a relationship with you.

I think you might do better to move on and find a new crush. :love:

APiscesGirl

Last question, and thanks a lot for your help,
What do you think are the issues for him, because I am trying to understand exactly that,
where was the problem for him...
I read a lot about the T-square and the squares to Venus, but I am new to astrology and can not make the whole puzzle...

katydid

The Venus is besieged by Moon/Pluto in Scorpio and Mars in Taurus.

Venus is 'love' and emotional romantic energy. It represents the ability to compromise and share and be affectionate. n

The Venus in this composite is under great tension and stress. One partner would be the Moon/Pluto in Scorpio and the other would be the Mars in Taurus.

So one partner wants stability, commitment and a solid love relationship. But the other person wants secrecy and privacy and is not willing to let down their walls.

I do not think you are going to be able to get what you want/need/desire from this relationship. :annoyed:

APiscesGirl

The Venus is besieged by Moon/Pluto in Scorpio and Mars in Taurus.

Venus is 'love' and emotional romantic energy. It represents the ability to compromise and share and be affectionate. n

The Venus in this composite is under great tension and stress. One partner would be the Moon/Pluto in Scorpio and the other would be the Mars in Taurus.

So one partner wants stability, commitment and a solid love relationship. But the other person wants secrecy and privacy and is not willing to let down their walls.

I do not think you are going to be able to get what you want/need/desire from this relationship. :annoyed:

Thanks. Well, his natal is moon in Scorp and I can feel he likes his privacy, but it's not something that troubles my wishes for stability. You are very right about that... Just I was enjoying it, not hating it. And I loved the fact he said once "he let me in", which I know meant a lot for him.
Thanks for commenting once again.

katydid

Thanks. Well, his natal is moon in Scorp and I can feel he likes his privacy, but it's not something that troubles my wishes for stability. You are very right about that... Just I was enjoying it, not hating it. And I loved the fact he said once "he let me in", which I know meant a lot for him.
Thanks for commenting once again.

Ok, so I guess I am confused about why you are not seeing each other.

If he 'let you in' and was passionately attracted to you, what happened?

You said you got impatient? Was he dragging his feet?

APiscesGirl

Ok, so I guess I am confused about why you are not seeing each other.

If he 'let you in' and was passionately attracted to you, what happened?

You said you got impatient? Was he dragging his feet?

I am confused too! That's why I was looking at our charts for so long. I think there was an ex and although he said these things and I believe he was honest... He hadn't finished with this other person. We live in different cities, and maybe he got scared for some reason. We stopped talking because I asked him how he sees things going... And he shut down. I guess he was confused for how "I affect him" and probably... He decided to go back to his past... Because is something he knows... And as I said... He is very private, but on our first date he simply couldn't stop talking... I really think he just didnt like losing his control and jumping into the new... I don't know...
I know many say this composite is "weak" but this person affected me on a very deep level. And now... I dont even have the chance to tell him that.
I guess this is just how life is sometimes...

katydid

It affected you deeply, but that does not mean that he is your soul mate.

The Venus in this composite is highly afflicted and full of tension. I can see that it might affect you emotionally because it was intense and volatile energy.

But I don't think he is the guy for you. Go out and find your perfect match. He is still out there waiting for you. :love:

APiscesGirl

It affected you deeply, but that does not mean that he is your soul mate.

The Venus in this composite is highly afflicted and full of tension. I can see that it might affect you emotionally because it was intense and volatile energy.

But I don't think he is the guy for you. Go out and find your perfect match. He is still out there waiting for you. :love:

Hug,thanks. Let's hope I will be able to move on... Soon...

rahu

Banned
Hi all,
I am giving this a second try, since the chart got piled up and I am trying for an year now to understand our composite and how we'd be together. I just... love this guy...
We lost contact some time ago, but I can't forget him and wondering if it is worth to give it one more try...
I'd really appreciate to hear any opinion on the composite!

Thank you very much!!
the short answer is " don't bother.
the tsquare of mars/pluto and venus is indicative a sexual relationship and not much else from his perspective. venus is square to the moon which would show your emotional interest but the t square shows he is selfish and not interested in your emotional attachment to him.
rahu

APiscesGirl

Thanks for the answer Rahu,
I put fuller chart with asteroids and everything.
https://ibb.co/gbBrWc

Could you please tell me why:
I felt so attached to him (never felt like this before)
What made him tell me "he let me in too close" (and he is very, very private). Do you think he lied to me? Just to "get in my pants"?
Thanks again.
I think if I get fuller picture I will be able to move on and stop torchering myself.

rahu

Banned
Thanks for the answer Rahu,
I put fuller chart with asteroids and everything.
https://ibb.co/gbBrWc

Could you please tell me why:
I felt so attached to him (never felt like this before)
What made him tell me "he let me in too close" (and he is very, very private). Do you think he lied to me? Just to "get in my pants"?
Thanks again.
I think if I get fuller picture I will be able to move on and stop torchering myself.

simply .yes,he was interested in getting into your pants... that is about all a mars/pluto opposition considers. But I see your confusion as the juno/Jupiter midpoint is opposed to venus which shows there were feeling sand words of commitment.

the moon/Saturn and moon/Uranus midpoints are square to the sun. this shows a emotionally variability in the relationship, meaning that there were ambivalent feelings from the beginning .
Jupiter and juno do have very sexual sides to them so the venus opposition to their midpoint would give strong emotionl and physical attraction. but in the end his selfish natureeven if subconsciously, got his satisfaction and then moved on.

the node is currently square to pluto so he is totally into himself right now and likely has little interest in talking about anything with you.
there are likely more sexual influences so you might ad eris and orcus to the chart and see if these have hards aspects to the emotional planets and the mars/pluto opposition.

rahu

APiscesGirl

simply .yes,he was interested in getting into your pants... that is about all a mars/pluto opposition considers. But I see your confusion as the juno/Jupiter midpoint is opposed to venus which shows there were feeling sand words of commitment

the moon/Saturn and moon/Uranus midpoints are square to the sun. this shows a emotionally variability in the relationship, meaning that there were ambivalent feelings from the beginning .
Jupiter and juno do have very sexual sides to them so the venus opposition to their midpoint would give strong emotionl and physical attraction. but in the end his selfish natureeven if subconsciously, got his satisfaction and then moved on.

the node is currently square to pluto so he is totally into himself right now and likely has little interest in talking about anything with you.
there are likely more sexual influences so you might ad eris and orcus to the chart and see if these have hards aspects to the emotional planets and the mars/pluto opposition.

rahu

Thanks, Rahu. I am not sure if I made a correct composite? I used both our birth details. I also don't know how to add Eros to the chart...
I am attaching a composite I just made in astro-seek, and I clciked on the "transits" chart. I hope that is correct now - for seeing the current situation?
I am sorry - fon't know much about adtrology, so I might make mistakes. Thanks for commenting and patience. I am attaching the transit chart below.

ardentika

I am confused too! That's why I was looking at our charts for so long. I think there was an ex and although he said these things and I believe he was honest... He hadn't finished with this other person. We live in different cities, and maybe he got scared for some reason. We stopped talking because I asked him how he sees things going... And he shut down. I guess he was confused for how "I affect him" and probably... He decided to go back to his past... Because is something he knows... And as I said... He is very private, but on our first date he simply couldn't stop talking... I really think he just didnt like losing his control and jumping into the new... I don't know...
I know many say this composite is "weak" but this person affected me on a very deep level. And now... I dont even have the chance to tell him that.
I guess this is just how life is sometimes...

YOur story FREAKISHLY reminds me of mine, and my guy was a Scorpio moon too. Falling on my Rahu and Venus. He was so private and secretive, we also lived far away from each other, that he forgot to mention, while talking to me he got back with his ex. Yada yada, long story short he realized how much he loves me, but realized he loves himself more, so it never came to be.

My advice is, **** astrology, let this guy go. Have some dignity and love for yourself, and run as fast as you can. He sounds like that type of person who will never be truly *there* for you, but will always find dramatic excuses. He prolly has quite a lot of issues with his mom (scorpio moon males) that he doesn't want to resolve and takes out on you subconsciously. He is legit looking for someone to mother him, while he can act as a teenager. When you thought you tied him down, he will run again.
I know it's not what you wanna hear, but sometimes the painful truth is the most loving thing you can give to someone. Just try to move on from him slowly.

I posted a composite too, hoping someone would explain what is the astrological explanation for our thing going on and off for 3 years, but no luck.