should I be worry? are they friends only?

Lin

Well, I don't know about anyone else but I can't read any of those charts. There are too many "bodies" in the chart which makes all the print really small. Too small to read.
Could you repost each natal chart and the composite without any "bodies" besides the Sun and Moon and 8 planets.
And put in the current transits for your chart.
LIN

ashriia

I know Grand cross is very stable and that it means that our relationship is stable.

I have depth of love for him and I feel it is shared, even if we are a little different. We are willing to work on it.

I'm going to say something, that you probably don't want to hear. From what you have posted here.. You seem to be trying to convince yourself, that things are stable and good in your relationship and that you're both invested in it equally. When you say "we" are willing to work on it. From what it sounds like, is you are willing to work on it, not so much him. I'm sorry to be so blunt.

This is obviously very hurtful for you. And you have a leo venus on top of things, which means this can be very hard on your self esteem/ego. This would be hard for anyone though. Something is not right, why is he looking to reconnect with someone that he was interested in romantically?. And on top of that he has said to you that they understand each other well, because she is scorp rising, and he scorp sun! Oh Boy! He is using astrology to justify what he is doing at the same time, to make it somehow ok. :bandit:

So the story is he is in a relationship with you, and out of the blue he decides to reconnect with someone he was once interested in being romantically involved with, who he was also either using drugs with or someone that enabled his drug use. None of that is good or makes sense if he is as happy as you are in the relationship.
I suggest if you want to make this work somehow; opening up communication with him, find out what is going on - what he is thinking/feeling. If he is better for not knowing her, why is he looking to reconnect? you know.

good luck, hope you can work it out.
come back and update us.

After you resolve these matters I highly suggest, if you want things to "work out" in the future, that you come to grips with your jealously issues. Trust is essential in a relationship or else you'll just ruin the beauty you guys once had.