Why do i relate to Venus in 3rd house more than 4th?

B3lovedveteran8

Hello,

Just a like the title asks why do i relate a bit more to the 3rd house than the 4th???

P3eM1Rr.png

waybread

Can you post your entire chart? Does your Venus move into the third house using a different house system? What planet rules your third house? What is Saturn (ruler of your 4th house) up to?

Etc.

B3lovedveteran8

Thanks-- can you also explain why you think your Venus is a better fit in the third than in the 4th house?

I have recently started writing and doing music, rapping, my brother used to rap too. And i read that venus in 3rd can make you have siblings with artistic talent just like yourself. Venus in 4th says i have a nurtured lovely home and that i decorate it much, which is also true. I don't know maybe it has more to do with aspects why i can relate to some 3rd house Venus stuff. Or maybe Vedic astrology can give me some answers?

tripleooo

I have recently started writing and doing music, rapping, my brother used to rap too. And i read that venus in 3rd can make you have siblings with artistic talent just like yourself. Venus in 4th says i have a nurtured lovely home and that i decorate it much, which is also true. I don't know maybe it has more to do with aspects why i can relate to some 3rd house Venus stuff. Or maybe Vedic astrology can give me some answers?

Vedic astrology puts your Venus in the 4th house as well in case you wonder.

As for your Venus, well, if you were born only a couple of minutes later, you'd have your Venus in the 3rd house... It may be the case though. Such inaccuracy regarding the birth time isn't uncommon.

B3lovedveteran8

Vedic astrology puts your Venus in the 4th house as well in case you wonder.

As for your Venus, well, if you were born only a couple of minutes later, you'd have your Venus in the 3rd house... It may be the case though. Such inaccuracy regarding the birth time isn't uncommon.

Hmm.. Very strange indeed, well guess i'll never know what house venus truly sits in, but i'll go with the 4th then.

conspiracy theorist

Check the ruler of your 3rd house ruler, it's placement and aspects. Interestingly the term ruler of your 3rd house cusp is Venus.

It's also to be noted that angularity is a prominence indicator for any chart, where the domains of life ruled by the planet will be "loud" in the life, irrespective of if you look take the modern or traditional approach. What is the most angular planet in your chart?

How could I forget, which planet rules your ascendant and where is the location of Mercury in your chart?

Last edited:

waybread

Most of us wouldn't associate Venus with rap music! Her rulership of the performing arts dates from a time when music was meant to be sweet and harmonious. Rap or heavy metal rock would seem more Mars-Uranus. Your third house is ruled by Jupiter, which is domiciled in its traditional sign of Pisces and in the 5th house of recreational activities. So a recreational activity that you can share with your brother seems appropriate.

Venus in the 4th can mean that you're a home-body, vs. someone interested in being a long-haul world traveler.

conspiracy theorist

To be fair to the genre, there is a "smooth" aesthetic that is found in quite a bit of rap songs. Venus showing up for those wouldn't be out of the picture, especially when more singing, or r & b is incorporated into it.

B3lovedveteran8

Check the ruler of your 3rd house ruler, it's placement and aspects. Interestingly the term ruler of your 3rd house cusp is Venus.

It's also to be noted that angularity is a prominence indicator for any chart, where the domains of life ruled by the planet will be "loud" in the life, irrespective of if you look take the modern or traditional approach. What is the most angular planet in your chart?

How could I forget, which planet rules your ascendant and where is the location of Mercury in your chart?

I don't know what you mean with "Most angular planet?"
I see, my asc ruler is Venus, which sits in the 4th house with Mercury.

B3lovedveteran8

Most of us wouldn't associate Venus with rap music! Her rulership of the performing arts dates from a time when music was meant to be sweet and harmonious. Rap or heavy metal rock would seem more Mars-Uranus. Your third house is ruled by Jupiter, which is domiciled in its traditional sign of Pisces and in the 5th house of recreational activities. So a recreational activity that you can share with your brother seems appropriate.

Venus in the 4th can mean that you're a home-body, vs. someone interested in being a long-haul world traveler.

Well, if you listen to some tupac song's like "Mama's just a Little Girl". They are full of emotion. But yes, maybe Mars/Uranus would be better.

What about my Conjunction? I have Sun Jupiter and Mercury Conjunct, with Mercury in the lowest degree. I heard that such a placement would make a great writer. Which i need for writing songs, poems, stories. I get a lot of compliments for my writing abilities even though i started my craft of writing recently.

I don't know if that's true, the home-body. I love to travel, it gives me some sort of adventurous feeling. Some sort of kick, especially where a lot of people are. Like Big city's, New York, LA, Barcalona etc.Hell, i even enjoy public transport more than my friends do.

Last edited:

tripleooo

Well, if you listen to some tupac song's like "Mama's just a Little Girl". They are full of emotion. But yes, maybe Mars/Uranus would be better.

What about my Conjunction? I have Sun Jupiter and Mercury Conjunct, with Mercury in the lowest degree. I heard that such a placement would make a great writer. Which i need for writing songs, poems, stories. I get a lot of compliments for my writing abilities even though i started my craft of writing recently.

I don't know if that's true, the home-body. I love to travel, it gives me some sort of adventurous feeling. Some sort of kick, especially where a lot of people are. Like Big city's, New York, LA, Barcalona etc.Hell, i even enjoy public transport more than my friends do.

Just wanted to say that conjunctions to the Sun are NEVER a good thing. It's called combustion in the traditional astrology. The combust planet gets "burnt" by the Sun and is unable to use its potential to the fullest. All of the planet's energy gets "sucked" by the Sun. The things get easier when the planet is in domicile, exaltation or at least in its own term. Also there is no combustion when the Sun and the other planet are in different signs so your Jupiter isn't combust which is good. Your Mercury is, however. It has no dignity other than being in triplicity but that doesn't help much.

B3lovedveteran8

Just wanted to say that conjunctions to the Sun are NEVER a good thing. It's called combustion in the traditional astrology. The combust planet gets "burnt" by the Sun and is unable to use its potential to the fullest. All of the planet's energy gets "sucked" by the Sun. The things get easier when the planet is in domicile, exaltation or at least in its own term. Also there is no combustion when the Sun and the other planet are in different signs so your Jupiter isn't combust which is good. Your Mercury is, however. It has no dignity other than being in triplicity but that doesn't help much.

I believe the sun is not burning my mercury qualities, well not everything at least. "Mercury can withstand the sun's heat and perform it's task, only at less than 1 degrees it's fully combust." -KRSCHANNEL Which i can confirm, it took longer for me to absorb information at back when i was at school. And because Sun is sitting in an Air sign the qualities the combustion isn't as strong as it would in Aries for example.

Edit: Why am i good at writing then if my sun conjuncts Mercury? Maybe other aspects ? And does this aspect make it harder for me to write or even perform on stage?

Last edited:

Agree, except when it gets to be 16'' or 1' depending on your source from the Sun and then it is Cazami, which is a high level of dignity. In the "heart" of the Sun.

I believe the sun is not burning my mercury qualities, well not everything at least. "Mercury can withstand the sun's heat and perform it's task, only at less than 1 degrees it's fully combust." -KRSCHANNEL Which i can confirm, it took longer for me to absorb information at back when i was at school. And because Sun is sitting in an Air sign the qualities the combustion isn't as strong as it would in Aries for example.

Edit: Why am i good at writing then if my sun conjuncts Mercury? Maybe other aspects ?

Actually at less than 1 degree, it is Cazami, which is a special dignity. 1 < :mercury: <8 degrees from the :sun: is combust and 15 is "under the beams." However, having one afflicted planet doesn't forbid you developing from a skill. It makes the planet function with more difficulty sure but a combust Mercury doesn't prevent one from being a good writer, just as have an Mercury in fall and detriment didn't stop Einstein from being a successful scientist. Mercury is always close to the sun so it's the most common planet to be combust.

B3lovedveteran8

Agree, except when it gets to be 16'' or 1' depending on your source from the Sun and then it is Cazami, which is a high level of dignity. In the "heart" of the Sun.

Actually at less than 1 degree, it is Cazami, which is a special dignity. 1 < :mercury: <8 degrees from the :sun: is combust and 15 is "under the beams." However, having one afflicted planet doesn't forbid you developing from a skill. It makes the planet function with more difficulty sure but a combust Mercury doesn't prevent one from being a good writer, just as have an Mercury in fall and detriment didn't stop Einstein from being a successful scientist. Mercury is always close to the sun so it's the most common planet to be combust.

Thanks! The thing i aim to be not a good rapper/writer. But a perfect one. And the slightest doubt makes me worry about it. A blessing and a curse at the same time. Maybe it's the Sun square Pluto or Jupiter Square Pluto.

Thanks! The thing i aim to be not a good rapper/writer. But a perfect one. And the slightest doubt makes me worry about it. A blessing and a curse at the same time. Maybe it's the Sun square Pluto or Jupiter Square Pluto.

I'd also like to point out that combustion does work out of sign (in reference to Jupiter). That said, the Sun is in Detriment in Aquarius so the rays are diffused. Aquarius is a strong placement for Mercury and Jupiter rules Pisces, so also strong placement.

Venus in the Forth as chart ruler conjunct IC shows you pulling a lot from your roots.

tripleooo

Edit: Why am i good at writing then if my sun conjuncts Mercury? Maybe other aspects ? And does this aspect make it harder for me to write or even perform on stage?

I'm aware that Vedic astrologers use the term combustion much more frequently than Western ones but it's actually the term that was used in the traditional astrology too. (Just as a side note, because the video you linked to is made by a Vedic astrologer). I suppose your difficulties at absorbing information are linked to the combustion, because your Mercury isn't in a bad house and doesn't form any other challenging aspects... I'm not too sure that the combustion becomes easier if it doesn't take place in the fire signs though. The nature of the Sun remains the same throughout all the signs, but it can be itself challenged when being in the signs of Libra and Aquarius. I don't think it affects the fact of combustion. It's never mentioned in the traditional literature, as far as I know.

My guess that you may be good at writing because the lord of your 3rd house, Jupiter, is very dignified being in its domicile in Pisces. The house where it sits, the 5th, is also good at all things artistic and expressive. Well, the process of writing may be a bit harder, but I don't think that performing on stage has much to do with Mercury. Your Mercury isn't that debilitated, it has dignity, so you do have good potential but it can be somewhat overshadowed by the Sun.

tripleooo

It's Cazimi, not Cazami. :smile: It doesn't matter much though. Sun's angular diameter is a bit more than 30'', so that's why a Cazimi planet, which is within 16'' from the Sun, is also within the Sun's disc. As it's said, "it's sitting in the lap of the king".

Also, Einstein didn't have his Mercury in Pisces, it was in Aries actually. However, it was tightly conjunct to malefic Saturn.

Last edited: