Lyme Disease

Frisiangal

In the 'Ongoing issues/Lymph nodes' thread, Vista mentioned the possibility of (undiagnosed) Lyme disease. A Mars significance was mentioned.

A Google check of 'Astrology+Lyme disease' produced many sites but not any reference to a specific astrological correspondence to the disease, other than through the insect bite's 'poison' bringing Scorpio into the picture. Cancer was also mentioned. The references referred to the link with 'non-human' signs.

Lynn Koiner's site mentioned the association of Lyme disease with various chronic disorders of a sclerotic nature......also corresponding to Saturn-Capricorn? Muscle intolerance would see an association with Mars.
Lynn Hayes mentioned the possibility of a Chiron influence.

One of my granddaughters was said to have contracted Lyme disease and has the faint rim on her stomach. A holiday home in a forest area. She was about 7-8 years old at the time. Warnings for falling tiks have now been placed there!!

Out of interest I looked at her chart. Wow!!
She has natal Mars in Capricorn in the 4th house. Scorpio on I.C and Aries on 9th house cusp (health issues).
Mars opposes natal Jupiter which, itself, is exact quincunx/inconjunct natal Pluto in Sagittarius, also in 4th house (country home?).
There is a close Saturn -Pluto opposition.

She is a double Virgo, Ascendant with Sun in 2nd house.
She has :sun::virgo::square::chiron::sagittarius: and a within orb but out of sign :sun::virgo::square::mars::capricorn:.
Progressed :sun::libra::square::mars:became exact when she was 8 years old!

She is a 'docile' child with a lack of 'active energy drive'. Her parents divorced when she was 7yrs. old, a traumatic period for father and child(ren). I remember her saying to me that 'there is so much anger in me that won't come out'.
Was lyme disease the result?

Does anybody have charts of (diagnosed) Lyme disease persons to check for correspondences for the disorder?

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi Frisiangal,

and thank you so much for posting this.

I was strongly suspecting I have this in 2012 (especially around July-Aug of that year, with overtones continuing into the end of the year and beyond) - you can see my natal chart in my post if that helps.

In my case there was an ongoing square between p Sun and natal Saturn and that was significant due to Capricorn being prominent in my chart. When I felt really sick the p Moon was squaring p Mars (Capricorn and Aries) and I recently read that hard aspects to Mars in the progressed chart are bad news. At the time the p Moon had just conjuncted its counterpart in my natal chart, which must also be significant in some way.

Multiple visits to various doctors yielded nothing so the illness turned out to be one that was 'hard to detect' as it didn't tick anything in the doctors' checklist. This eventually drew me to considering Lyme.

I can post more info if so far this seems relevant to the theme which has emerged in your research.

Frisiangal

Hi jkxx.

We'll need more than 2 charts to discover what is astrologically associated with Lyme disease.:biggrin:

You do have a major Capricorn influence, yet not to Mars. There's also a positive aspect between Mars-Saturn .

Thank you for replying, though.

Last edited:

TaurusxCait

I know this thread is a bit old, but I have finally been diagnosed with Lyme. I am really curious about the astrological indicators in this disease. I have gone for 6 years now, completely untreated because every doctor I saw in that time frame, basically treated me as if I were crazy and making up all my symptoms. They barely dug for answers because basic labs and things of that nature would consistently come back normal. Finally, I had an MRI of the brain after 6 years of incessant complaining, and sure enough showed lesions, which originally resulted in a diagnosis of MS - but I have questioned this quite a bit after staring a medication for MS and becoming INCREDIBLY ill, and have found a clinician who shares my belief that rather, this is Lyme. I would love to post my chart for consideration, if interested? I have had Neptune transiting my 6th house since, actually, right before all this began and still there.... So I definitely attribute much of my difficulty in getting a solid diagnosis on that.

Last edited:

katydid

Look up Yolanda, on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She says she has Lyme disease and there is a controversy surrounding her claim. :whistling:

TaurusxCait

Oh, you have only just begun - it is a conspiracy! If you get the time, check out a documentary called "Under our Skin" - it will blow your mind. I don't know if my Neptune transiting the 6th has anything at all to do with the Lyme, but I definitely attribute it to the "mystery" surrounding what has been wrong with me for the many years that the doctors passed me around and insisted I was crazy.

6xxchick

In the 'Ongoing issues/Lymph nodes' thread, Vista mentioned the possibility of (undiagnosed) Lyme disease. A Mars significance was mentioned.

A Google check of 'Astrology+Lyme disease' produced many sites but not any reference to a specific astrological correspondence to the disease, other than through the insect bite's 'poison' bringing Scorpio into the picture. Cancer was also mentioned. The references referred to the link with 'non-human' signs.

Lynn Koiner's site mentioned the association of Lyme disease with various chronic disorders of a sclerotic nature......also corresponding to Saturn-Capricorn? Muscle intolerance would see an association with Mars.
Lynn Hayes mentioned the possibility of a Chiron influence.

One of my granddaughters was said to have contracted Lyme disease and has the faint rim on her stomach. A holiday home in a forest area. She was about 7-8 years old at the time. Warnings for falling tiks have now been placed there!!

Out of interest I looked at her chart. Wow!!
She has natal Mars in Capricorn in the 4th house. Scorpio on I.C and Aries on 9th house cusp (health issues).
Mars opposes natal Jupiter which, itself, is exact quincunx/inconjunct natal Pluto in Sagittarius, also in 4th house (country home?).
There is a close Saturn -Pluto opposition.

She is a double Virgo, Ascendant with Sun in 2nd house.
She has :sun::virgo::square::chiron::sagittarius: and a within orb but out of sign :sun::virgo::square::mars::capricorn:.
Progressed :sun::libra::square::mars:became exact when she was 8 years old!

She is a 'docile' child with a lack of 'active energy drive'. Her parents divorced when she was 7yrs. old, a traumatic period for father and child(ren). I remember her saying to me that 'there is so much anger in me that won't come out'.
Was lyme disease the result?

Does anybody have charts of (diagnosed) Lyme disease persons to check for correspondences for the disorder?

I myself have Lyme disease but not knowledgeable as I'm just a beginner to figure out tell Lyme disease and my natal chart fit together.