A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

petosiris

Banned
Many people were disillusioned with sex and magic. They misinterpret the actions of the universe, as controllable to them through many misguided actions.

When I read of the myths, I read what the myths represent.

Sex is added for those that are using myths and magic for ulterior motives, not for those that are seeking the origins of myth for the origins of astrological and universal truths.

All sorcery is sin according to the law of God, and it is wicked spirits that are given authority over sinners, they and the sorcerers serving the spirits of error and lawlessness. But there are also people who are lowly in the kingdom of this world and do not influence many, yet they also willingly serve demons.

petosiris

Banned
Since the Age-lengths vary by about 400 years:

Tropical Age ~1750 years
Sidereal Age ~2150 years,
it's merely a coincidence that they are now close to overlapping one another:
The (direct-motion) tropical Age of Capricorn, using just the astronomy, had its ingress in 406 A.D.

The (retrograde-motion) sidereal Age of Pisces had its ingress, according to most sidereal astrologers, anywhere from 221 A.D. to about 400 A.D., depending on the choice as to exactly where the 12, equal sidereal Sign-boundaries should be located by actual sidereal astrologers.

As convenient as it would be, the A.D. dating system itself just doesn't connect with the timing for either sort of Age, despite well-meaning efforts to make it appear that the Year 1 A.D. somehow marks the beginning of an astrological Age.

Do you think that is because the AD reckoning was set up by non-astrologers? It is pretty influential, it probably marks an important event which has its own unique star that we cannot observe today.

Opal

Premium Member
Another interesting quote from Clymer.

The cherubim exhumed at Ninevah had but three faces, it being deficient in the face of the man, and representing a period when there would be no winter---the time to come when the lamb and the serpent would be friends---the lion and the lamb lie down together---the prophecy of the millennium. Whatever their form, the cherubim in their outer aspect, symbolized time and different eras of evolution.

To me it is saying that through the ages the cherubim are what they need to be for the time they are in.

Later in the same chapter, I was intrigued by the quote:

They occupied the foreground of every ancient system of religious ceremonials and were the Elohim who, even according to Genesis, created, or if you wish, renovated the earth.

Very intriguing. Again, to me, it harkens to the Ages of Precession being a tool, of the earth to regenerate itself from the abuses of man and the challenges that all of the ages bring.

Opal

Premium Member
All sorcery is sin according to the law of God, and it is wicked spirits that are given authority over sinners, they and the sorcerers serving the spirits of error and lawlessness. But there are also people who are lowly in the kingdom of this world and do not influence many, yet they also willingly serve demons.

Astrology and the Ages are not sorcery. They are the regeneration of the earth by the universe.

Demons are personal, everyone has them, it is our job while we are here to use our stars for the betterment of ourselves and those around us, not to teach fear, but to teach tolerance, of others and their chosen beliefs.

petosiris

Banned
were the Elohim who, even according to Genesis, created

Genesis speaks of God the Creator always in singular. The Bible does speak of two other divine beings that took part of creation - the Word, through whom all things were made, and the Holy Spirit, through whom spirits were and are created. (The two are never called Creators, for the Father created things by giving power to the Son, and the Son to the Holy Spirit.) The Bible also speaks of other subordinate gods - faithful angels and humans who are sons and daughters, but those didn't take part in creating. And this is why the apostle calls Jesus the only-begotten, the Father didn't create and beget anything else directly without his holy mediator who does everything according to his will, power and authority. And you can be his sister if you do likewise at least in his most important commandments.

Astrology and the Ages are not sorcery. They are the regeneration of the earth by the universe.

I haven't said that.

Demons are personal, everyone has them, it is our job while we are here to use our stars for the betterment of ourselves and those around us, not to teach fear, but to teach tolerance, of others and their chosen beliefs.

Not everyone has them, and not everyone has the same number or the same kind. And many are delivered from them in the name.

Last edited:

david starling

With the tropical Ages, there's a pattern regarding when each Age reaches its most effective period, depending on the Modality of the Age-sign. For Cardinal-sign Ages, which are innovative by nature, the most effective period comes in at the end, during the last few degrees.

We're now in the culminating, "suit and tie", stage of the Cardinal-sign, Capricornian Age, when men in business suits appear to be deciding the fate of the entire World using the amazing technological innovations that have been developing since the Industrial Revolution.

Fortunately, there's a LOT more to the entire World than we're able to ascertain within the confines of this tropical Age of Capricorn.

Last edited:

david starling

My contention is, that the Earth's Age-effect sets the context for the entire astrological Chart.

For example, some Charts are more fully functional during a particular Age than other Charts.

So, the same Chart that makes it easier to function in one Age, could make it harder to function in another Age--and, vice versa.

Last edited:

Bunraku

No matter. Often times those who go out into the sea all complain of pent up sex drives.

Prostitutes/sex workers will have power and conquer man.

(You may sign up for my mailing list for my upcoming book publication :smile:)

Last edited:

Bunraku

Harpies from the East!
Arrive and devour these men.

Amazons from the North!
brave and powerful women who enslave men, guarding the coastline, the only means of escape from the sea.

Sirens from the west!
Lure men to their deaths.

Charybdis from the south!
There is no escape this engulfing presence.

david starling

[QUOTE=Bunraku;1073948]No matter. Often times those who go out into the sea all complain of pent up sex drives.

Prostitutes/sex workers will have power and conquer man.

(You may sign up for my mailing list for my upcoming book publication :smile:)[/QUOTE]

•I'm trying to keep my personal opinions about WHAT the tropical Aquarian Age will actually be like, entirely separate from HOW it can be predicted to occur.

david starling

So, the news is, this isn't the Age of Aquarius yet, neither tropically nor siderealy. The sidereal Age remains firmly Retrograde in sidereal Pisces. And, although the tropical Age is in close, Direct approach to tropical Aquarius, it's still at nearly at 28 degrees tropical Capricorn, a little more than 2 degrees to go before the tropical Age Indicator is actually, firmly placed, in Aquarius in a tropical Chart.

There's an empirical, historical pattern combined with logical theory, telling us that the Cardinal-sign Ages, like the Age of Capricorn we're in now, show their full results at the end of the Age. That's where we are now, living during the culminating period of the materialistic, inventive Age of Capricorn, under Saturn's rulership.

It's been a difficult Age to begin with, whereas the Aquarian Age will be a very easy Age. We're on the verge of a enormous, very fortunate, paradigm shift. And since were "creatures of habit", it's hard to let go of the known past, no matter how difficult, and to have the wherewithal to merge into an, as yet, difficult-to-access, better future.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The Hopi are known for accurate predictions based on their ancient prophecies. They said the world ended 3 times: One by fire (a meteor strike - 13000 BCE?), second by ice (last ice age around 8000 BCE) and third by flood (around 4000 BCE?), now a fourth end symbolized by a "blue star" in space. In the Aquarian age, what would this "blue star" visible from earth represent, an ending or a new beginning? The Hopi like the Maya expect 2012-2020 to be important and the world's going through a hallmark moment of a new age and a new world. Dec. 21, 2012-June 21, 2020 is part of a 7.5 year cycle of time in prophecies in many different religions (i.e. Judaism) and this cycle ends on Dec. 21, 2027. There was one cycle earlier in this century from June 21, 2005-Dec 21, 2012.

david starling

I find it strange, that ONLY when it comes to the astrological Ages, people reject the zodiac that they themselves use to draw actual Charts, and start referring to other methods and systems.

The Aquarian Age is well-determined in both the familiar sidereal, and in the familiar tropical, Zodiacs. No need to look elsewhere, when it comes to locating the Age Indicator in a natal or mundane astrological Chart.

Not that the Mayan and Hopi prophecies aren't interesting and informative in and of themselves.. They're just not a replacement for what the standard tropical and sidereal astrology most of us are using is able to tell us about the upcoming Age of Aquarius.

2024 is the year Pluto ingresses Aquarius. That will accelerate the transition from the tropical Age of Capricorn into the tropical Age of Aquarius.

Last edited:

david starling

Tropical Age-ruler Saturn has FINALLY left the Median ("Mean") position of the Age Window in the tropical Zodiac. Since the tropical Age Window currently includes nearly all of its Domicile-sign Capricorn, it's been at maximum power and authority for nearly 2 1/2 years

Bunraku

5 future events in the 21st century to expect in my lifetime (I'm age 40 and my life expectancy should be like 82).

1. 2026: The 250th anniversary of the USA, a milestone for the world's greatest nation, and the strongest known in world history.
2. 2030s: A possible impact of the asteroid Apophis (10%) anywhere on earth.
3. 2043: Astrologers predict the official arrival of aliens/extraterrestrials, due to the Sun-Pluto conjunction in Pisces during a total solar eclipse on that March.
4. 2050s: Global warming or climate change threatens all life on earth.
and 5. 2061-62: Halley's Comet appears in their 75-76 year orbit.

Edit: 2050 is the 200th anniversary of California, the state that is more Aquarian than the USA which is Aquarian enough.

And the presence of the planet Saturn to influence our world in the millennia, the Aquarian age...or I guess, Capricornian, Saturn still rules Capricorn instead of both signs, traditional astrologers said Saturn is definitely an Aquarian planet.

Who is the one who said that aliens will visit earth?

david starling

No luck yet.

Edit: Karl Jung, the real force behind the widespread belief in the sidereal Ages, especially the sidereal Age of Aquarius, believed that ETs would manifest in our collective psyches during the Aquarian Age. That's along with mythical creatures, like dragons and unicorns.

He did use astrology in his practice and wrote about his psychological interpretation of the astrological signs.

Last edited:

david starling

PART 5

All of the tropical Ages come into full effect once the Mean ingress into the new Age occurs. For the Aquarian Age, that's 2149. Even then, there will be nutation back into Capricorn, but Uranian authority will remain dominant from that point on.

The Modality comes into play as to when the major, intrinsic results are manifested. For Cardinal-sign Ages, which are innovative by nature, there's tremendous resistance from the background Age, which holds the results back. This is because a Cardinal-sign is of a new seasonal quadrant, and the momentum of the entirety of the old quadrant is very powerful. What we have now, is the true nature of the Age of Capricorn, in its culminating phase.

But, a Fixed-sign Age has a background Age of the same quadrant; and, coupled with Fixed-sign intensity, it's therefore able to manifest its major results as soon as it takes full effect. Again, in this case, 2149 and onward.

The Mutable-sign Ages culminate in the middle Decant, with absorption from previous, Fixed-sign Age developments in the first Decant, and preparation for the transition into the next, Cardinal-sign Age in the last. The most representative culture of the Age of tropical Sagittarius was that of ancient Greece, which arose in the middle Decant, from about 800 to about 200 B.C.E.

The cause of the Age manifestations is the aggregate Age-influence on everyone's Natal-chart at the same time, and each succeeding tropical "Age-degree" is a generational progression. Following the Mean, Direct-motion of the tropical Age-indicator, the 27th tropical Age-degree was reached in 1975, and the 28th will begin in 2033.
I'm revisiting this thread. I got some wonderfully complimentary responses while I was composing it, not necessarily agreeing with the basic premise of Precessional tropical Ages using an Age Window, but liking my attempt to explain it. :giggle:

Last edited:

david starling

It makes sense to use the tropical Solar Winter Solstice ingress chart for the following year, because it's the tropical Age of Capricorn, and the Winter Solstice marks the beginning of Capricorn.

Interesting that there are two numbers involving Capricorn: It's the 10th astrological sign, with its Solar month beginning at the Solstice in "December", meaning "tenth-month" in the ancient Roman calendar prior to the Julian Calendar.

And, with the numerological method of adding digits in the base ten, digital number system of this Age of the 10th sign, 10=1+0=1, Capricorn is also the 1st astrological sign of the beginning of the first Solar month of the New Year.

Last edited: