Newbie, ready to learn!

Rivvana

G'day everybody
Just an extreme-newbie here looking to learn more about my own crazy chart (8 planets within 60 degrees) and to get some insight into the wonderful science of astrology! :smile:

I have been stalking the internet, (including this site :innocent:) and reading every astrology book I can get my hands on hoping to squish my vacant brain with new information. My interest in astrology started about a year ago and I hope only to further it.

I might post my chart in one of the forums. Would love feedback! My big bunch of planets is a bit confusing to me :andy:

I have so many questions!! And with practice one day, hopefully, I could be contributing some of the answers.

I look forward to learning new information to help empower myself and others. :)

Last edited:

Kazina

hi! Welcome :biggrin: I hope you're enjoying your stay! I don't know a whole ton yet (am in the same boat with the stalking and book combing, just got like 10 from the library the other day haha) but am interested to see your chart. guess I shall stalk your posts and see if you posted it :joyful:

Rivvana

Yes astrology books are the best! I've bought a couple and swear on them for helping me begin to understand astrology. :biggrin:

I have posted my chart a couple of times but just in case you can't find it I'll post it here :wink:

Can I have a look at your chart?