Free online midpoint calculator and intepretations

Ever been interested in midpoints but got tired of working them out one by one?

I just finished coding an online midpoint calculator which calculates and shows you all your midpoints from common ones like Sun/Moon to obscure ones like Chiron/Midheaven.

In addition to showing the midpoint positions, it shows which midpoints are activated by hard-aspecting planets (e.g. Sun/Moon midpoint conjunct Jupiter) and also gives an interpretation of your activated midpoints (courtesy of John Sandbach).

You can access the midpoint calculator at: http://teachmeastrology.com/midpoint-calculator

Enjoy!

Thank you very much for your free online midpoint calculator and interpretations, it's very helpful. i really it.

GCeleste

Ever been interested in midpoints but got tired of working them out one by one?

I just finished coding an online midpoint calculator which calculates and shows you all your midpoints from common ones like Sun/Moon to obscure ones like Chiron/Midheaven.

In addition to showing the midpoint positions, it shows which midpoints are activated by hard-aspecting planets (e.g. Sun/Moon midpoint conjunct Jupiter) and also gives an interpretation of your activated midpoints (courtesy of John Sandbach).

You can access the midpoint calculator at: http://teachmeastrology.com/midpoint-calculator

Enjoy!
Hi, I'm Judy, from the Netherlands :)

Your website teachmeastrology.com was always one of my top favourite astrology calculator websites but it unfortunately doesn't work anymore. Every few months/years I come back to check if it's online again haha. Do you mind sharing where you got the interpretations from for the midpoints?

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, I'm Judy, from the Netherlands :)

Your website teachmeastrology.com was always one of my top favourite astrology calculator websites but it unfortunately doesn't work anymore. Every few months/years I come back to check if it's online again haha. Do you mind sharing where you got the interpretations from for the midpoints?
I do not know the source that teachmeastrology.com used.
There is an extensive source of midpoint interpretations in The Combination of Stellar Influences by Reinhold Ebertin. Ebertin and the Hamburg School referred to them as planetary pictures.