Please help :-) Did my partner just cheat??

LunarPisces

Hi Everyone :)

I'm quite concerned as my partner just came home from shopping (which took unbelievably long) - a few hours & I sense that something was not right. He didn't look right or smell right and has been acting weird. I have a very strong intuitive feeling that he has just had a fling with another man but of course I can't be sure.

This has come out of nowhere and I would really love someone to help me with this horary. :) I have attached the chart. My Saturn in the 12th and him represented by the Scorpio moon sextile venus possibly verifies my suspicions. But i could be wrong.

P.S we are a gay relationship.

Thanks guys

Attachments

• astro_2gw_event.11108.2949.jpg
    astro_2gw_event.11108.2949.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Moon L7 has just left the sextile with venus....this alone would be a concern. Moon oppose uranus unexpected, took a chance.

Moon in fall and via combusta so he prob feels bad for what hes done now.

Last edited:

Abby83

Yeah Venus could either be a friend or a lover that he saw in the neighbourhood. It's too hard to say if it's cheating though. Both are in detriment.

Sagittarius Jupiter

Hi Everyone :)

I'm quite concerned as my partner just came home from shopping (which took unbelievably long) - a few hours & I sense that something was not right. He didn't look right or smell right and has been acting weird. I have a very strong intuitive feeling that he has just had a fling with another man but of course I can't be sure.

This has come out of nowhere and I would really love someone to help me with this horary. :) I have attached the chart. My Saturn in the 12th and him represented by the Scorpio moon sextile venus possibly verifies my suspicions. But i could be wrong.

P.S we are a gay relationship.

Thanks guys

The event chart says no: He didn't cheat! :sideways:

Relax!

Chrysalis

Also to clarify on venus further, L12 jupiters contantiscion is conjunct venus to the actual dot, with jup being 26'18 and venus being 3'41...they're to the dot exact. With contras being about things hidden.

HA Ha im not shouting at you SJ, but just showing you why im saying venus is infact a person hes been with.

Chrysalis

Moon is with venus..anothrr girl

The guys gay lol.....or aare you saying he was infact with a girl and not a guy as venus is feminine ?

Hmm infact OP did say he didnt smell right, so maybe thats what it was, that he had been with a female....and venus is in a feminine sign.

Last edited:

tikana

The guys gay lol.....or aare you saying he was infact with a girl and not a guy as venus is feminine ?

Hmm infact OP did say he didnt smell right, so maybe thats what it was, that he had been with a female....and venus is in a feminine sign.

Feminine sign ...feminine guy?? I m not a mosquito.. I dont know whos banging whom

LunarPisces

Thanks Chrysalis!

Your findings are fascinating me :happy:
There is no way in the world he was with a female sexually. I do find contrantician very interesting as hidden stuff.

I am no longer as concerned or in panic mode like I was yesterday however i am very interested in what the chart says and the truth. I don't know too much about horary myself. :)

Chrysalis

Well im 100% he was with someone else and ive already given my reasons as to why...female guy/female whatever ...your instincts were correct.

Done with this thread now.

tikana

You knw what TIK if you didn't have such a great sense of humor to go with your sharp teeth, id be done with you by now.....but your harmless behind that bite ,i get you :wink:

I bit someones head off 3 days ago
Btw horary did say i would go off... Merc virgo conj mars..