chae.gif
    45.3 KB · Views: 34
  • astro_2gw_02_richiny_hd.75645.18694.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_richiny_hd.75645.18694.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

david starling

yes! can you please tell me more?

Nothing you don't really know already. Nothing you really have to do to get in on it....just imagine you're from the future, but you have to live in this reality as best you can until it arrives. This is one case where the House-method makes a lot of difference. How much do you know about the Houses?

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi WGFE,

You have an unusual Moon conjunct Pluto, a marker for a direct clairvoyant.
The NN and Jupiter in the stellium kicks it up a notch.
And the Pisces Mercury and the 12h planets are also indications of psychic talent.

Julia

david starling

Hi WGFE,

You have an unusual Moon conjunct Pluto, a marker for a direct clairvoyant.
The NN and Jupiter in the stellium kicks it up a notch.
And the Pisces Mercury and the 12h planets are also indications of psychic talent.

Julia

This stellium will be in H9 in Placidus, but in H10 in Whole-sign. I've come to the conclusion that both are potentially correct as life-long descriptions--like two available paths. The only way to know which path has been chosen, is to ask questions. In this case, are you more focused on Spiritual matters (H9), or more career-oriented (H10)?

This stellium will be in H9 in Placidus, but in H10 in Whole-sign. I've come to the conclusion that both are potentially correct as life-long descriptions--like two available paths. The only way to know which path has been chosen, is to ask questions. In this case, are you more focused on Spiritual matters (H9), or more career-oriented (H10)?

Both mainly career oriented. Lately I have been meditating and that has helped me tremendously. When I am doing something right- For instance online researching topics on meditation or something career wise I get this big jolt of energy-goosebumbs flowing through my body. I have an idea of what I want to achieve in life but I don't want to be unrealistic because I read that im prone to have an delusional outlook??

Nothing you don't really know already. Nothing you really have to do to get in on it....just imagine you're from the future, but you have to live in this reality as best you can until it arrives. This is one case where the House-method makes a lot of difference. How much do you know about the Houses?

im not familiar how the house method works. I just know that my 12th, 1st, 9th house are occupied.

david starling

I had a dream that my close friend stole my idea? I dont know what that means?

Was it a possibly money-making idea? O,k., here's the deal with the House-methods--Placidus, which is usually the default type on the websites, is a mathematically complex way of locating the Houses, using the Asc-Desc line as the beginning of the 1st House boundary, and the Midheaven-I.C. line to begin the 10th House. These Placidus Houses vary in length. With Placidus, you'd be GREATLY focused on spirituality (H9), and you'd have both Sun and Venus, which are personal placements, in H12, which is about imagining what things COULD be like, compared to how they really are--not "delusional", just imaginative.
Now, with Whole-sign Houses, a lot changes for your Chart--everything from Placidus H9 moves to H10. This is because each House COINCIDES with a Sign, and the Asc-sign locates the 1st House, the House of Identity. So Sun and Venus in H1 (Whole-sign) means a stronger sense of Self as an Aquarian than having them in H12 (Placidus, which is the House-method used in the Chart you've posted). And that heavy Placidus concentration in H9 (again, Spirituality), becomes located in H10 (Career) in Whole-sign. The difference is pretty stark in this case, so between the two House-methods, you should be able to see which life-path you've (unconsciously) chosen. In Whole-sign, you still have two impersonal placements in H12, which enables you to see that EVERYTHING is "made-up", and that it's just a consensus, collective Agreement as to what's "really Real". To some, myself included, this agreed-upon Reality is lacking, in many respects, and is certainly due for a major overhaul!:lol:
Mercury (ideas) moves in Whole-sign from H1 (Identity) to H2 (Assets). Which is why I asked if this idea was something that would increase your material-security (like$$$). So far, it appears to me that Whole-sign gives a better picture of your "Areas of Life" placements. But, you're the best judge of that.
It's not one House-method "better", it's which suits you best. I think it's an unconscious choice of life-path influenced by external circumstances, so it varies from one person's Chart to another's.

Last edited:
aquarius sun and ascendant venus mars
moon scorpio
mercury pisces

Planet Aspect Planet Orb Orb/Value
Sun Square Moon 3°39' -26
Sun Conjunction Venus 4°13' 276
Sun Conjunction Mars 9°31' 15
Sun Square Jupiter 0°51' -90
Sun Conjunction Ascendant 0°34' 264
Moon Square Venus 0°34' -72
Moon Conjunction Jupiter 4°30' 154
Moon Sextile Neptune 3°32' 32
Moon Conjunction Pluto 9°42' 9
Moon Square Ascendant 3°05' -22
Mercury Conjunction Saturn 2°05' 266
Mercury Square Pluto 4°50' -18
Venus Square Jupiter 5°04' -19
Venus Conjunction Ascendant 3°38' 178
Jupiter Square Ascendant 1°26' -38
Saturn Square Pluto 2°46' -40
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 1°49' 164
Uranus Sextile Pluto 4°21' 16
1374 -325 1049

nbvcxgfdsasgfds

david starling

Sometimes I feel as if im blocked from things- am i less capable of achieving my goals? Is my Mercury afflicted so im unable to think? Am I less intelligent than others?

No, but you need to find something you're not only naturally good at, but something you enjoy doing. Your options are somewhat limited, is all. You have the ability, you just need to find your niche. Not "just anything" will do. Any ideas yet? I suspect you already know, but you're putting it off.