Career advice through natal chart

12thhouse

245kfw5.gif

Hoping someone could give me some insight. I am aware of the spiritual indicators in the chart. Unfortunately it is extremely difficult to find jobs in any related field. I would love some advice! All comments and ideas appreciated!

Last edited:

Larxene

Hello,

1. No planets in the MC.
2. No planets making a heliacal appearance.
3. Domicile ruler of MC is Venus.
4. Angular by sign planets: Mercury, Mars

I think the most suitable line of work will be of the Venusian type. This means work related to women, the visual arts, cooking, jewellery, selling or designing clothes, etc. But your chart in particular seems to indicate work related to entertainment or with the purpose of inciting joy or delight, and the kind that puts you in the spotlight. It can also be work related to caring for children, like pediatrics, kindergarden school teacher, etc.

Good luck. What is the current condition of your career? Or maybe you're still in college?

12thhouse

I am currently just working with medical marijuana. Im looking to move forward with my career, but there's just really no jobs in metaphysics which I am most inclined to

muchacho

Hoping someone could give me some insight. I am aware of the spiritual indicators in the chart. Unfortunately it is extremely difficult to find jobs in any related field. I would love some advice! All comments and ideas appreciated!

You don't have to work in so called 'spiritual' professions or industries in order to express your spirituality at work. If you study the captains of any industry you will see that most of them are highly spiritual people. So if you feel like your purpose is to uplift humanity then this is possible wherever you are and under any circumstances, be it as a school teacher, a monk or nun, a politician or a general.

Larxene

Floral design would be suitable. I suggest doing one thing as a job to get by financially, and to engage in hobbies on the side that involve spirituality, at least temporarily, until you find a way to integrate the two.

By the way, what do you mean by spirituality?

12thhouse

Floral design would be suitable. I suggest doing one thing as a job to get by financially, and to engage in hobbies on the side that involve spirituality, at least temporarily, until you find a way to integrate the two.

By the way, what do you mean by spirituality?

I have always been interested in psychic ability, meditation, tarot cards, chakras, etc. I was told this is because of my pluto in 12th house. I am very in tune with peoples emotions and I have always used this ability to help people work through their problems. I want to stay more in the spiritual realm thus why I have not considered psychology.

Hi,
Your Moon in Scorpio makes you attuned with other people's feelings.
You can be a psychologist and spiritual. Perhaps a Jungian psychoanalyst.
Your 3rd House is strong. Activities involving communication and teaching are favoured. With MC in Libra, careers involving diplomacy, justice, interpersonal relations, beauty, and harmony.
Instead of discarding psychology, have you ever considered being sort of a spiritual counsellor?
Hope I was of some help.
Peace

12thhouse

I did end up starting college and didnt feel like it was for me. I have been searching for more of internship type training. My options are more limited without a degree. I do want to help people, i guess I just dont know how to do it through life without getting a degree

waybread

With your sun and ruler of your MC (Venus) in the 4th house, you might think of a field related to "home" in some way, such as real estate sales, home renovations, or land title searches. I don't know if you could make money with feng shui consultations, but it would be one way to combine the 4th house with metaphysical interests.