Is September our month to be together?

jupiterian

Hello, I've been in a relationship on and off with someone living abroad. He said he was coming on September, I asked if there's a chance this time we might start formalizing the relationship.
I'm querent on Cancer, ruled by the Moon that's on the 11th (so maybe wishful thinking or the actual possibility that my dreams come true?)
He's on Capricorn, with Saturn on his house, (maybe still too worried about himself?). But both houses are on cardinal signs, so maybe this will develop sooner than I believe?
Moon and Saturn are in a trine, (separating aspect) and both are applying to Jupiter, the Moon in a trine and Saturn by square. Wonder if this means anything.
Since the moon also represents me, she's making two major aspects before leaving the sign, a conjunction to Venus also on the 11th house and then a sextile to Mars in the 8th house. So maybe I'm finding love through friends even before we see each other on September?
What do you think?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 12.46.50 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 12.46.50 PM.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 32

scahm

Hi,

I'm no expert on this, so please take my interpretation with a pinch of salt, but i'm inclined to think that you being in his 5th house indicates that he's interested in you right now, at least. I'm not sure if this would translate into a longer term thing though.

Chrysalis

Moon will do a TOL between venus/mars L5 axis, so dating wise it looks to still be progressing, but as for "formalizing" the relationship i'm not seeing that in this chart. It looks like he will be the one who backs out first at some point.

Chrysalis

Thank you for your answer, sorry for my ignorance does TLO is a trine? Or what doesnit stand for?

Oh sorry, a TOL stands for a Translator Of Light, which is basically a faster-moving planet (in this chart being the moon) that will aspect one planet first and then make its next aspect to another planet, which then brings the two planets that cant join by there own aspects together by light.

In your chart, the 5th/11th ruler's mars/venus cant connect as mars is too fast for venus to perfect the trine, with venus slowing down due to soon going retrograde. So the moon does a TOL by first conjoining with venus and then making a trine with mars, this then brings venus/mars together.

But then shortly after venus goes rx in Gemini, that's why i said its most likely him that will end up getting bored at some point and backing out. I don't see any longevity.

jupiterian

In your opinion this would speak about me meeting a new person? Mars is not his ruler, it’s Saturn... and yet my ruler does all of this :)

Chrysalis

In your opinion this would speak about me meeting a new person? Mars is not his ruler, it’s Saturn... and yet my ruler does all of this :)

No, i never said that, mars/venus are 5th/11th rulers which are about dating only. You're wanting something more serious arent you?

jupiterian

Yes, I got confused cause I thought the TOL had to be to one or two of the significators. And since these aspects referr only to the querent (me) thought it was something maybe happening for me. But I see now, that maybe I shouldn’t see it from a 1-7th house perspective? Or that since the action is happening on 5-11 axis that’s where the relationship takes place, not completely moving towards a stable partnership. Still learning a lot! Thank you for your answers.