USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

leomoon

ISAR 4 year Presidential Meeting of Astrologers Choice:

Usually in the past this was always free and the newspapers did interviews plus the added benefit we all learned new things from them, but as everything goes these days, now they are selling it on this link below!

IF anyone finds out which nominee (Biden or Trump) any of them chose this time around with their astrology, please let us know here before Election Day November 3rd.

So far I named two astrologers who are both well known but both are astute in Hindu astrology. They differed in choice. Trump (1) Biden (1)

Any others known?

https://www.mmacycles.com/product/the-usa-2020-presidential-election-webinar-recording/

piercethevale

Trump brings out adoration from some, and revulsion from others. He's the Great Divider! Not a good quality for creating "a more perfect Union" , OR to "Establish domestic Tranquility".

But, why are you so certain about this Election? And, does your prediction include both the Electoral AND the Popular votes?

David, I've already posted all for the reasons I am sure that Trump will win this coming election.
As that primarily involves the transiting North Node coming into a conjunction with his own natal North Node I'm left with little doubt that He'll take both the popular and electoral vote this time around.... barring any significant amount of election fraud, that is.

Considering that the Democrats have been shown to use that tactic ever increasingly the past two elections, I've little doubt there will be quite a bit of it widespread across the nation this November>
I'm also of the opinion that mail in ballots is conducive to such fraud.

The President was here, in Sacramento, today and the protesters that showed for His arrival weren't anywhere near as great a number as most would have expected for the great, liberal, State of California.
They were a vehement lot though and failing to get as large a turnout as they apparently hoped they tried provoking the law enforcement that was also present. They apparently also believe that old adage that even bad publicity is good publicity when you want to make the Press.

Trump, however, did further continue to make himself be taken to be very lacking in intelligence by telling the governor that their is no scientific basis to believe that there is global warming.
It was the hottest Summer, ever, on record here in Sacramento. Death Valley hit 130* f one day this Summer, which is the hottest temperature ever recorded anywhere on Earth... EVER...!!!

david starling

Ptv, thanks for your clear and direct answer concerning the transiting NN/natal-chart NN conjunction.

However, the thing about election fraud is, you have to able to prove it. Otherwise, it's ]ust "biased opinion", based on one's own chosen candidate losing an Election. The Party, or candidate, most likely to commit fraud, is the one that needs it, for a win. And, in this next Election, that's the Republicans.

This country has been about 25% mail-in for several election cycles, including some Republican States. The problem for Trump is, both Parties are getting more than 90% Party loyalty, and there are a LOT more registered Democrats than there are registered Republicans. Trump has to pick up about 75% of independents in the Swing-states, Biden only about 25%, in order to take the Electoral College vote. The Republicans don't have HRC with her baggage to kick around anymore; and, anything they accuse Biden of, Trump is accused of as well, but even more so.

Democrats who "stayed home" in 2016 or neglected to vote mail-in, mainly because the MSM had convinced them that Trump couldn't possibly win, but also because they didn't like Hillary, ARE going to vote in overwhelming numbers this Election. So voter fraud won't be necessary for the Democrats. It's the Republicans who will have to suppress the walk-in vote in Democratic precincts, and attempt to fraudulently disallow mail-in ballots from Democratic counties.

Are we better off NOW than we were BEFORE Trump took office? THAT'S the question for the independent voters like ourselves, and we both know the answer to THAT question!

Last edited:

david starling

About the NN conjunction: They won't quite meet, because right on Election day(!), the transiting, True NN will stop just short of exact Conjuntion, by nearly half a degree, station Direct, and begin separating from the Natal-chart NN. The transiting Moon will be conjunct both the True, Retrograde, Natal-chart NN, and the True, Direct, transiting NN, Opposing Trump's Natal-chart Moon.

This COULD be interpreted as "close, but no cigar", for Trump's attempt to stay in office.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I thought Woodward said that Trump told him he causes RAGE in people.

Woodward also said, thats not a statement he'd want to try and explain as he didn't feel he had the necessary background for a psychiatric underpinning to say.

Bottom line, the title of the book is RAGE and he said he got the idea from talking to trump.

Ref:

Ref:

I recall my very first trip overseas and we chose Egypt. (my choice actually) - I spent the entire 5-7,000 miles (last leg of the journey from NYC to Cairo) apologizing for G.W.Bush. Sitting coach seat with a young Egyptian college student who had dual citizenship (US & Egypt) he was going on vacation to Alexandria and of course was quite into politics being in an American college. I had voted for him in 2000 buying into the "he's a good Quaker boy" ****, and then I saw him on my own TV let Bin Laden escape with a 48 hr. ceasefire against everything holy to those holding the fort (both Afghan militia and American soldiers) It was disgusting imo - "The Battle of Tora Bora". I yelled out (from my couch position) to my husband, "We've been HAD".

Prior to Bush in 2000 I had voted for Clinton twice. He was good for the economy at that time, and seemingly not a war monger which is my preference. Yet the Monica thing turned me off completely! In the Oval Office!! Looking back it seems so trivial compared to NOW. i.e. Russians in the Oval Office, first weeks of the new administration!

So yes, I AM ashamed (or was) to admit being an American ever since 2001 Dec. (Tora Bora) -

We use to belong to CCF (Christian Children Fund) and I became very close to a Moslem family in Senegal Africa when the child was young. We communicated and sent aid/help for 10 years until he grew up so I knew his whole family. Once in Morocco, I told him where we had been (when Madeline McCann was kidnapped right across the strait) in Portugal. In Senegal he responded, "can't you come visit us then?"....:crying: Not realizing the great distances, etc plus being on a tour and only a weekend there.

His family once wrote about an upcoming Election when I mentioned a black man running for the POTUS for the very first time, and HRC was still in the picture then. I said I'd be satisfied with either one at that time. So what year was that? I think by then it was 2008. (Madeline was kidnapped in 2007)...during the primaries. I recall I dreamt his mother was upset with Americans didn't like their govt....and it made me feel bad so I tried to give them more info about our system of government, (not the MAJORITY) vote when Bush won for example. That's very hard for outsiders to understand when they think we are strictly a Democracy which means numbers of votes one per voter.

Most of these people I mentioned actually feel sorry for Americans because of our system of govt. Not that their's is any better BUT we do lead the world in supplying & harvesting needless wars.

You get a totally different perspective of the world and how small it REALLY is once you travel outside of one's "safe place" like our country. I'd almost believe that the trumps never traveled anyplace as there is no expansion of thought with that family except for money. :sleeping:

I agree with you about Bernie 1,000%. But I suppose this country is simply not evolved enough in their consciousness is how I explain it to myself.
Someday, they will be when we are gone and sharing will not be a curse, but a virtue again.

Thank you for clarifying the "out rage" question I had.

BUT... BUSH A QUAKER...!?!?!?

NO WAY...!!

There have been but only two presidents to date that ever claimed to be a member of "The Society of Friends {Quaker] Those two are Hoover and Nixon.

Frankly, as I am an eleventh generation Quaker, Free Quaker since 1788 [the fourth generation] and am descended from Richard and Margaret Hough [nee Clowes] the first settlers of Bucks County, Penn. [1683] I'm quite insulted by thhis statement of yours.

Where in the world did you ever get the notion that the Bush's are Quakers?
Even Free Quakers don't strike preemptive blows. We only fight to defend, we don't take part in "wars of aggression". I have refused to pay Federal income tax since 2002 for the very reason that we've been involved in a war of aggression upon nations that made no threat to us.

...and it has cost me aplenty in fines with the I.R.S. too... over $12,000 to date.

piercethevale

BTW there is a video, on youtube, taken of Bill Clinton, unknowingly, prepping Paul Ryan, [former Republican Speaker of the House] before Paul went onstage declaring Social Security to be needed to be done away with.
That He also gave the American working folks a royal scr**ing with his support of the NAFTA treaty being another reason I detest the man now.

The Clinton's are frauds.

Last edited:

david starling

Will the Democratic Blue Wave be large enough to wash away the Trumpublican Red Tide?

There's a convincing chance that it will.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Ptv, thanks for your clear and direct answer concerning the transiting NN/natal-chart NN conjunction.

However, the thing about election fraud is, you have to able to prove it. Otherwise, it's ]ust "biased opinion", based on one's own chosen candidate losing an Election. The Party, or candidate, most likely to commit fraud, is the one that needs it, for a win. And, in this next Election, that's the Republicans.

This country has been about 25% mail-in for several election cycles, including some Republican States. The problem for Trump is, both Parties are getting more than 90% Party loyalty, and there are a LOT more registered Democrats than there are registered Republicans. Trump has to pick up about 75% of independents in the Swing-states, Biden only about 25%, in order to take the Electoral College vote. The Republicans don't have HRC with her baggage to kick around anymore; and, anything they accuse Biden of, Trump is accused of as well, but even more so.

Democrats who "stayed home" in 2016 or neglected to vote mail-in, mainly because the MSM had convinced them that Trump couldn't possibly win, but also because they didn't like Hillary, ARE going to vote in overwhelming numbers this Election. So voter fraud won't be necessary for the Democrats. It's the Republicans who will have to suppress the walk-in vote in Democratic precincts, and attempt to fraudulently disallow mail-in ballots from Democratic counties.

Are we better off NOW than we were BEFORE Trump took office? THAT'S the question for the independent voters like ourselves, and we both know the answer to THAT question!

I am reminded that Jill Stein paid for a recount of ballots in Michigan to prove fruad on the part of the Republican candidate but when the results of the recount showed far more fraud on the part of the Democrat candidate, Hilary, Jill quickly pulled that funding.

The question I, myself, face is whether the Democrats can improve the present situation...and I don't think so. I initially had some hope when Kamala was announced for the v.p. slot but after reviewing her political past....that was dashed to bits.

Thus I am faced with either voting for Trump, to try to keep the Democrats from taking the office, voting Libertarian again, or just sitting this election out.

I have to figure that I'll end up voting Libertarian again... but I haven't checked out who it is that is running for the Libertarian Party yet... and what a revolting dilemma this has become...

david starling

Ptv, if you live in a firmly Blue, winner-take-all State, you CAN'T vote for Trump, because ALL of the Electoral College votes will go to Biden.

And, if you live in a firmly Red, winner-take-all State, you can't vote for Biden anyway, since ALL of the Electoral College votes will go to Trump.

That's one drawback to the Electoral College system. All your vote can do is affect the national Popular-vote, which doesn't elect the POTUS.

piercethevale

About the NN conjunction: They won't quite meet, because right on Election day(!), the transiting, True NN will stop just short of exact Conjuntion, by nearly half a degree, station Direct, and begin separating from the Natal-chart NN. The transiting Moon will be conjunct both the True, Retrograde, Natal-chart NN, and the True, Direct, transiting NN, Opposing Trump's Natal-chart Moon.

This COULD be interpreted as "close, but no cigar", for Trump's attempt to stay in office.

Actually, as I'm of the opinion that one must account for the Sidereal precession, in natal charts, Trump being past 72 years of age means that a degree should be added to every natal position found on his chart.

Public opinion of the man and his policies should swell during this coming month and I think that it will be well more than enough to give him the lions share of the votes...even the last second undecided voter will, for the most part, give Trump the nod... the Nodes are a much under rated influence astrologically. They North Node, I have come to believe, is what all else in transit deposits into, what all else in motion in the Heavens is contributing to.

As harebrained as you think his policies to be, the mass of American voters will be just as "harebrained" in their rational at the time. ...might be one way of putting it.

Considering whom all has been elected president since Richard Nixon resigned from office, harebrained rationale aptly describes the American voter...imho

Let me quote Jesse Ventura [Yes, the pro wrestler...but He is an intelligent man and made good sense with these words of his form a few years ago] if you all don't mind?

[Quote...[with a bit of added commentary by myself in brackets]

There seems to be a rumor going around that constitutional republics last only roughly for 200 years... and that's just not true but it serves a certain interests' agenda to get everyone believing it.

In time of antiquity, that is to say, B.C. B.C. while Athens did only last a little over 200 years, from 508 B.C. to 322, the Republic of Rome was founded the year before in 509 B.C. and existed almost 500 years until 27 B.C. In India it is said that there were a few such governments such as the ancient Licchavis of the Vajjian Confederacy and the Kurus are both said to have existed about 1200 -1400 years.
In the middle ages up through the Renaissance historians give a total of 21 constitutional republics. 10 of those were around for more than 400 years and as much as 1700 years as the Republic of San Marino founded in 301 A.D. is still alive and well. 3 others lasted from 300 to 400 years. There were 4 that lasted around your 200 year mark from Pskov Republic at 162 to 226 years for the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth ... and 4 that made it from that were around less than 50 years and that includes the Ambrosian Republic 1447 to 1450.
In the early modern period, 1600 to 1800 A.D. there are 13 given of which the United States is one and two others were absorbed into the United States that existed in Florida, making the list at actually 11 in number and of the 10 left only two others lasted of any significant time, those being the Cossack Hetmanate at 115 years and the Lanfang Republic at 107 years the other 8 two are questionable as that of Goust and Catalan leaving 6 of which only that of the Commonwealth of England 1649 to 1660 and of the French Republic 1792 to 1804 lasted more than 4 years.
Since the beginning of the 19th century there have been an additional 51 constitutional republics listed and as those of Calif. Texas and Hawaii are included along with the C.S.A. all four of which just were absorbed int the U.S.A. [Texas is questionable as it was never fully ratified as a State before the Civil War and according to some is an independent nation illegally occupied by the U.S. gov't since 1865.] So cutting the list to 49 of those 49 about 27 are still going strong.
Please, let's all clear our heads of the propaganda that constitutional republics only last 'roughly 200 years' and instead start thinking about what we have to do to correct the course and ensure that it makes it through another 238 years. Dismantle the oligarchy that it has almost completely become, prohibit corporate donations to political campaigns [Why are corporations that have stock owned by foreign investors, if not entirely owned such as Budweiser, allowed to contribute to American political elections... why are they even allowed to lobby? ]
If you only knew how much of the United States is currently owned by foreign interests you might seriously question why we bothered to go to war with some nations the past century as it seems they ended up taking a lot of U.S. territory anyways." [Unquote]

There's the root of the problem, imho... Foreign interference and I ain't talking about the Russians neither...!
It's the selling out...or the selling off... of America that is the problem.

I'd rather see it all be given back to the Native Americans than continue on the path it is presently. A great portion should be, regardless.

Bernie began a program of buying up land in Burlington, Vermont and keeping it in a community trust... foreign ownership of American soil is an outrage. Allowing foreign owned American businesses to contribute to political campaigns is treasonous... and that's exactly what the N.W.O. is all about...putting everything on earth in the control of the wealthiest 2% of the population [actually it's really more like the wealthiest 1.5% but that 2% thing has become a catch phrase]

Rumor has it that once they have it all sewn up that the next step of their agenda is to reduce the worlds population by about 80 to 90%.

Which then puts this whole covid pandemic in an entirely different light...
Sound like something a wild eyed conspiracy nut would go around spouting off?

Yes, I know it does... but think about it anyways. It's no crazier than what Hitler attempted...and nearly got away with.

Take back your America...

Last edited:

piercethevale

Ptv, if you live in a firmly Blue, winner-take-all State, you CAN'T vote for Trump, because ALL of the Electoral College votes will go to Biden.

And, if you live in a firmly Red, winner-take-all State, you can't vote for Biden anyway, since ALL of the Electoral College votes will go to Trump.

That's one drawback to the Electoral College system. All your vote can do is affect the national Popular-vote, which doesn't elect the POTUS.

Come election day there might be a massive outbreak of ergot poisoning here in Calif. and we may all end up writing in Bugs Bunny for president.

The ultimate harebrained choice for president...!

Yes, I expect Calif.'s electoral votes to go to the Democrats...so why would I even bother to vote?

Because... that's what a good citizen is supposed to do...

david starling

I am reminded that Jill Stein paid for a recount of ballots in Michigan to prove fruad on the part of the Republican candidate but when the results of the recount showed far more fraud on the part of the Democrat candidate, Hilary, Jill quickly pulled that funding.

The question I, myself, face is whether the Democrats can improve the present situation...and I don't think so. I initially had some hope when Kamala was announced for the v.p. slot but after reviewing her political past....that was dashed to bits.

Thus I am faced with either voting for Trump, to try to keep the Democrats from taking the office, voting Libertarian again, or just sitting this election out.

I have to figure that I'll end up voting Libertarian again... but I haven't checked out who it is that is running for the Libertarian Party yet... and what a revolting dilemma this has become...

That's right-wing misinformation/propaganda. in 2016, there were problems with Michigan's optical scanners, and head counts by poll workers, but there were NOT more votes cast than than there were registered voters, as the Republicans claimed--FAR LESS, in fact, because so many registered voters, mostly Democrats, didn't even bother to vote, unlike in 2012.

Due to the requirement that poll counts had to exactly match the votes cast for a recount to be conducted, an only one-vote discrepancy due to human error was enough to prevent a recount in a precinct.

Nearly half of the total vote in Michigan was able to be recounted, 2.1 million votes. And, it was HILLARY who benefited from the recount--it turned out she was accidentally shorted all of 102 votes! Trump took the State by 10,074 votes, total.

Bottom line: There was NO voter fraud in Michigan, by either Democrats or Republicans--just miscalibrated voting machines and slight human error. And, the margin of error was so small, it couldn't have changed the outcome of the Election even if a full recount could have been completed.

Last edited:

david starling

Be aware, that if you break the law, as Trump suggests that his followers should, and vote twice, once by mail and once at a polling place, you will very likely be apprehended and severely punished.

piercethevale

That's right-wing misinformation/propaganda. There were problems with Michigan's optical scanners, and head counts by poll workers, but there were NOT more votes cast than than there were registered voters, as the Republicans claimed.

In fact, due to the requirement that poll counts had to exactly match the votes cast for a recount to be conducted, an only one-vote discrepancy due to human error was enough to prevent a recount in a precinct.

Nearly half of the total vote in Michigan was able to be recounted, 2.1 million votes. And, it was HILLARY who benefited from the recount--it turned out she was accidentally shorted all of 102 votes! Trump took the State by 10,074 votes, total.

Bottom line: There was NO voter fraud in Michigan, by either Democrats or Republicans--just miscalibrated voting machines and slight human error. And, the margin of error was so small, it couldn't have changed the outcome of the Election even if a full recount could have been completed.

If that's true, then I stand corrected... and yet another good reason why I left facebook.
Still, as to what I saw in the primaries, and first hand here in Calif. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they didn't try the same tactics in the national, general, election. That Trump took Michigan, fair and square, a State that voted Democrat in the six previous elections,, gives me enough belief that Trump will take even more of those traditionally Democratic States this November.

I've nothing more to say on this subject other than I'll wait and see what the result will be come November. I really need to focus on getting my revised editions' manuscript completed this coming month.
May God save the Union.

david starling

You'll be lucky to see me vote but once.

Are you in a Swing-State? If not, the State you're in will give all of its Electoral College votes to one candidate or the other regardless. When it comes to electing the President, Republicans are disenfranchised in the solidly Blue States, and Democrats are disenfranchised in the solidly Red States.

david starling

I voted Green last Presidential election, in California--like THAT even mattered.

Maine and Nebraska are currently the only States that can give even one Electoral College delegate to a minority Party, like Green or Libertarian.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Are you in a Swing-State? If not, the State you're in will give all of its Electoral College votes to one candidate or the other regardless. When it comes to electing the President, Republicans are disenfranchised in the solidly Blue States, and Democrats are disenfranchised in the solidly Red States.

David, you know darn good and well what State I live in. We've spoken of our location to one another many a time. If you've forgotten then see my earlier pst this past 24 hours about Trump's visit here and the light turnout the protesters had.
But aside from that it is a "swinging" State, ya know
I said that I am compelled to vote and yet I also said one would be lucky to see me vote at all.
That's because I was serious when I mentioned I'm thinking about moving to Ecuador. If before the election happens that becomes something that I believe is very likely to happen then I will abstain from voting... for why should I have anything to say about the future of the nation if I no longer intend to be a member of its society?

After enduring the hottest Summer ever recorded in Sacramento County these last three months that year round temperature of 72* f sounds very, very, tempting...and considering how much the rents have gone up here and that they will continue to...and that Ecuador is relatively inexpensive ... it's almost a no brainer....

....and I already know just enough Spanish to get by...

"Uno mas cerveza fria, por favor. Gracias":biggrin:

SEE...? :tongue:

Adios, muchachos :cool:

leomoon

ISAR 4 year Presidential Meeting of Astrologers Choice:

Usually in the past this was always free and the newspapers did interviews plus the added benefit we all learned new things from them, but as everything goes these days, now they are selling it on this link below!

IF anyone finds out which nominee (Biden or Trump) any of them chose this time around with their astrology, please let us know here before Election Day November 3rd.

So far I named two astrologers who are both well known but both are astute in Hindu astrology. They differed in choice. Trump (1) Biden (1)

Any others known?
PTV= 1 for Trump as a win= (2) :w00t: If I add Joni Patry = (3) also Vedic

https://www.mmacycles.com/product/the-usa-2020-presidential-election-webinar-recording/

Curtis Burns - Vedic-Tropical Astrologer usually sticks with Vedic but here, presents both styles - believes that the race will not result in a win for the American people - but he drew up some charts

article:
https://starworldnews.com/astrology-will-trump-be-re-elected/