Going to die penniless

BAYANARIZASEVIYORUM

Hi i am new here. I feel lost in my direction & insecure in my purpose of life. A little bit of background-As you can see from my chart i am pretty old and yet I am suffering from low self esteem/low confidence even at this point in my life.I sort of avoid crowds(especially coz i start to compare & see how active they are) and i am very passive & non confrontational. I have held some low paying jobs over the years-on & off-but no fixed career. I have terrible communication skills/social skills but also in general very uninterested in casual conversations.Also writing comes slowly to me/extremely difficulty.Yet i daydream a lot about where i'm very active(performing on stage/being rich & successful/being active & energetic/giving orders & being a leader). I live inside my head.I just wanted to discuss a couple of things-
1)how does a 12th house stellium squared by saturn in 3rd house effect me?
Also i have lord of the 10th & 12th in 12th house. also virgo 10th house. what professions would be suitable to me?
2)I know saturn in 3rd causes poor communication but how does it impact learning/intelligence? I feel like i need a thorough understanding of subject instead of spontaneously grasping stuff.
3)neptune/uranus 2nd house-i am near fatalistic after reading explanation of this placement on internet. i feel like i'm going to die out of poverty.someone with this placement can have a very passive aggressive attitude towards earning their own money AND may not understand boundaries when it comes to money... may not feel too much guilt when it comes to taking/giving money etc..i have this at a tight orb...very confused about the whole money aspect of life...should i allow myself to feel this way? are there people with this placement who had positive experience- financial stability throughout life.
4)mars in 12th house-apparently makes me a spirtual warrior. or maybe into arts but i have never been able to recognize/explore my creativity(don't know how to recognize)Other than helping me suppress my anger this hasn't help me with anything...like I really don't understand what i want out of a career.what could be career prospect of 12th house dominant?
5)do pluto in 12th house scorpio make for a good psychologist? was in a discussion earlier where it was pointed out that planet & signs aren't that important but house is more important..& that prominent 8th house placements are most common in the charts of psychologists. 8th house vs 12th house. 12th house is also collective subconscious and uncovering secrets... what do u think?
6)What are your thoughts about lack of earth & fire, on top of that lots of water, very little air.I am overly sensitive & emotional but lack practicalities/groundedness/confidence/energy .can these things be instilled if you're not born that way?

I guess I am really confused how a heavy 12th houser like myself survive in this material world?? How do i bring money...
I feel like i am very emotional/sensitive AND i have to 'feel it' to really work/do a job/feel engaged.

tldr: have been crying real tears for past few years. Friends here, asking for birth chart interpretation to help me figure out my career path.i want to choose something & be masterful at that thing.
my chart-
https://imgur.com/yHoODT9

Last edited:

blackbery

Hey there,
You titled the thread very negatively. Why do you say you will die peniless? Well, you can't take it with you when you go, so better to spend it on earth & enjoy the material comforts!

I knew that you had to have a strong :saturn: influence & shure enough, you have :mercury::mars::saturn: in a very close :square:. You definintely get down in the dumps a lot & think very negative thoughts. Eventually, you become what you think. If you keep focusing on all the bad stuff in your liffe & all your flows, you are going to end up isolated & lonely.
Nobody wants a negative nellie around them all the time. It makes other people depressed!

Try to focus more on your lovely :sun::jupiter::conjunct: & spread joy & ligsht to the world & to your friends. This aspect is the very opposite of the dark, Saturnian energy. Laugh more, laugh freequetly. Laughter is the balm of the world....without humour, life is dreary & depressing. Watch movies that make you laugh & lift your spirit. Encourage friends & be useful, productive.

Don't sit at home with those 12th house planets having a pity party. Get out there & have fun. What do you love doing? Do more of it.

You would do well in a job that requires great focus & concentration.
Technical writer, architect, fashion designer, accountant.
But only you know what you enjoy doing & what is the best career for you.

You are still young to begin a new phase in your life, follow your dreams & get out of this negative thinking pattern.

Let me know if you want to know more.

:smile:

CapAquaPis

Personally, I have a 3rd House Saturn conjunct Lilith in part of a stellium of Jupiter and Mars, all were in virgo but were in retrograde. What about your 3rd and natal Saturn's position. There will be both similar and different experiences in our own issues with having prosperity, active social life and romantic relations.

BAYANARIZASEVIYORUM

@ blackbery

Hi there! Thanks for taking time out to reply & giving me all this consideration. And a big thanks for all the encouraging words. I am sorry my internet has been on-off yesterday,so i couldn't reply.
I am sorry, i know the title was too negative & i tried to edit it at that time but they only give the option of editing the message, not the title. and i am sort of new here & i don't know how to. Also please excuse my english, it's not my first language.
I must admit i really don't know what i am good at/love doing. I have no special hobbies/interests. On top of that i feel lack of drive at times ie passive aggressiveness. I feel like it's my mars in 12th? I also admit i lived through the movies/music alot and i have stopped watching them altogether.

I also have a tendency where i end up working in the last moment. I started doing exercise/yoga in the past couple of days.
I also tend to escape reality- i don't know why. Become lost in my thoughts too. I feel like i am unable to use my brain spontaneously in any task/conversation i'm not interested in.

I am extremely emotional/sensitive and i came to the conclusion that only way i can hold a job if i'm emotionally invested/engaged in it. Like i have to feel- making your passion your career ie do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life.
How did u come to the conclusions of those professions- especially technical writer? I feel like my saturn in 3rd/mercury square saturn will make me pretty slow writer.

In short,
yes i do need your help. If u could please,first, answer to those questions in original post coz i guess i'm just looking for soothsaying-i wanted to know if i am born a certain way, can i change myself?Like for ex, nept/uranus 2nd house AND my low key expectation of someone else to take care of me(i know embarrassing) AND my financial codependency AND my impulsive spending, will it go away if i'm aware?
I wanted to know any positive sides to those aspects that i posted in the questions.
Also does my chart show someone who's ambitious? Again i'm looking for some validation.
I'm really scared. I'm in counselling & this seems like a last chance. Help me figure out a career.

Last edited:

BAYANARIZASEVIYORUM

Hey there,
You titled the thread very negatively. Why do you say you will die peniless? Well, you can't take it with you when you go, so better to spend it on earth & enjoy the material comforts!

I knew that you had to have a strong :saturn: influence & shure enough, you have :mercury::mars::saturn: in a very close :square:. You definintely get down in the dumps a lot & think very negative thoughts. Eventually, you become what you think. If you keep focusing on all the bad stuff in your liffe & all your flows, you are going to end up isolated & lonely.
Nobody wants a negative nellie around them all the time. It makes other people depressed!

Try to focus more on your lovely :sun::jupiter::conjunct: & spread joy & ligsht to the world & to your friends. This aspect is the very opposite of the dark, Saturnian energy. Laugh more, laugh freequetly. Laughter is the balm of the world....without humour, life is dreary & depressing. Watch movies that make you laugh & lift your spirit. Encourage friends & be useful, productive.

Don't sit at home with those 12th house planets having a pity party. Get out there & have fun. What do you love doing? Do more of it.

You would do well in a job that requires great focus & concentration.
Technical writer, architect, fashion designer, accountant.
But only you know what you enjoy doing & what is the best career for you.

You are still young to begin a new phase in your life, follow your dreams & get out of this negative thinking pattern.

Let me know if you want to know more.

@ blackbery

Hi there! Thanks for taking time out to reply & giving me all this consideration. And a big thanks for all the encouraging words. I am sorry my internet has been on-off yesterday,so i couldn't reply.
I am sorry, i know the title was too negative & i tried to edit it at that time but they only give the option of editing the message, not the title. and i am sort of new here & i don't know how to. Also please excuse my english, it's not my first language.
I must admit i really don't know what i am good at/love doing. I have no special hobbies/interests. On top of that i feel lack of drive at times ie passive aggressiveness. I feel like it's my mars in 12th? I also admit i lived through the movies/music alot and i have stopped watching them altogether.

I also have a tendency where i end up working in the last moment. I started doing exercise/yoga in the past couple of days.
I also tend to escape reality- i don't know why. Become lost in my thoughts too. I feel like i am unable to use my brain spontaneously in any task/conversation i'm not interested in.

I am extremely emotional/sensitive and i came to the conclusion that only way i can hold a job if i'm emotionally invested/engaged in it. Like i have to feel- making your passion your career ie do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life.
How did u come to the conclusions of those professions- especially technical writer? I feel like my saturn in 3rd/mercury square saturn will make me pretty slow writer.

In short,
yes i do need your help. If u could please,first, answer to those questions in original post coz i guess i'm just looking for soothsaying-i wanted to know if i am born a certain way, can i change myself?Like for ex, nept/uranus 2nd house AND my low key expectation of someone else to take care of me(i know embarrassing) AND my financial codependency AND my impulsive spending, will it go away if i'm aware?
I wanted to know any positive sides to those aspects that i posted in the questions.
Also does my chart show someone who's ambitious? Again i'm looking for some validation.
I'm really scared. I'm in counselling & this seems like a last chance. Help me figure out a career

BAYANARIZASEVIYORUM

Personally, I have a 3rd House Saturn conjunct Lilith in part of a stellium of Jupiter and Mars, all were in virgo but were in retrograde. What about your 3rd and natal Saturn's position. There will be both similar and different experiences in our own issues with having prosperity, active social life and romantic relations.

Hi i just saw your reply...Thanks for answering...But yours sound good -conjunct being part of a stellium with jupiter/mars. I have 12th house stellium squaring it and i feel like my speech is restricted/suck at casual conversations. I feel like unable to grasp things quickly spontaneously. Like i need an A to Z understanding/thorough understanding to understand stuff...though it could be other things in my chart. If you could look into my chart & tell me what career should be good for me.

THIS was directed to username- CapAquaPis...sorry i don't know how to post

blackbery

Hey there Byan,
Thanks 4 the explanation about the title of thread. And your English is fine, no need to apologize.

The reason I mentioned certain career choices is based on your chart. Even though you have :saturn: in the 3rd it does not mean that you are 'doomed' in communications. It makes you more reserved, more critical, more cautious especially in a :mercury::square:. But that can be a very good choice if you are an accountant or a technical writer as you have to be very precise & slow.
It can help you focus & study hard so really you can achieve any career goal you want as long as you stick with it & don't give up. Even philosophy or the law.

You worry too much about what house the planets are in & believe that it only means one thing. No, each planet is charged with different aspects & one aspect does not define you. The entire chart must be read, including certain important planetary bodies such as the :northnode:. I consider thi to be just as important as any of the inner planets...and you have :northnode: :conjunct: AC & an important marker of a life of destiny. It's very fortunate.

Having both Neptune.Uranus in your 2 House of earned income, CAN be a problem with keeping money. Too much flucuation, up, down, up down.
Feast or famine kind of thing.

The main theme of your chart is optimism :sun::jupiter: weighed down with
:mercury::square::saturn:. You are your own worst enemy. Try to seek out mentors with that 11 House duo & follow your dreams, whatever they may be.
Like I said, you have your whole life ahead of you. Often people change their careers. I was originally going to be a nurse but ended up doing something else instead. You may decide to become a lawyer or a yoga instructor,
or both! Having :moon: with great aspects indicates a love of adventure & trying new things. Your shyness & caution can only be overcome with going out there & doing. Fake it until you make it kind of thing.

You will have a good reputation with your peer group & community with :venus: 10 house in wide orb with :saturn:. That brings out the peace, the negotiator, the beauty needed in your work environment. Also, work in the legal or gov't area.

I'm gotta go but let me know if you want to learn more. Maybe about transits & upcoming changes & events in your life. I'm happy to hear that you are taking up yoga as there is inner hostility within you. Write in a journal too.

:):):)

BAYANARIZASEVIYORUM

Hey there Byan,
Thanks 4 the explanation about the title of thread. And your English is fine, no need to apologize.

The reason I mentioned certain career choices is based on your chart. Even though you have :saturn: in the 3rd it does not mean that you are 'doomed' in communications. It makes you more reserved, more critical, more cautious especially in a :mercury::square:. But that can be a very good choice if you are an accountant or a technical writer as you have to be very precise & slow.
It can help you focus & study hard so really you can achieve any career goal you want as long as you stick with it & don't give up. Even philosophy or the law.

You worry too much about what house the planets are in & believe that it only means one thing. No, each planet is charged with different aspects & one aspect does not define you. The entire chart must be read, including certain important planetary bodies such as the :northnode:. I consider thi to be just as important as any of the inner planets...and you have :northnode: :conjunct: AC & an important marker of a life of destiny. It's very fortunate.

Having both Neptune.Uranus in your 2 House of earned income, CAN be a problem with keeping money. Too much flucuation, up, down, up down.
Feast or famine kind of thing.

The main theme of your chart is optimism :sun::jupiter: weighed down with
:mercury::square::saturn:. You are your own worst enemy. Try to seek out mentors with that 11 House duo & follow your dreams, whatever they may be.
Like I said, you have your whole life ahead of you. Often people change their careers. I was originally going to be a nurse but ended up doing something else instead. You may decide to become a lawyer or a yoga instructor,
or both! Having :moon: with great aspects indicates a love of adventure & trying new things. Your shyness & caution can only be overcome with going out there & doing. Fake it until you make it kind of thing.

You will have a good reputation with your peer group & community with :venus: 10 house in wide orb with :saturn:. That brings out the peace, the negotiator, the beauty needed in your work environment. Also, work in the legal or gov't area.

I'm gotta go but let me know if you want to learn more. Maybe about transits & upcoming changes & events in your life. I'm happy to hear that you are taking up yoga as there is inner hostility within you. Write in a journal too.

:):):)

Hi logged in today...
I have been setting up a routine for myself & doing yoga..
I will try to communicate with you sometime later, if you don't mind...because i've been confused about this whole thing & in counselling right now. By the way, I don't have venus in 10th house or venus trine saturn- i checked in other sites other than astro.com, and i only have venus square neptune/ venus opposite uranus. No aspect with saturn.

Anway,I just wanted to thank you...your insight is extremely valuable. Will definitely try to apply. But i will try to reach out to you later.
j

blackbery

You have :venus::libra:14 degree & :saturn::aquarius:23 degree meaning you have an orb of 9 degree for a trine. That is called a wide orb but it's there in your chart & it's called an Air Trine.
:venus: on 10/11 cusp can be interpreted as H10 or H11 as time of birth is never exact.

However, you know best so why bother asking for help?:unsure:

I won't respond again, better you have astrologers that agree with your faulty analysis to interpret you chart.

By the way, I don't have venus in 10th house or venus trine saturn- i checked in other sites other than astro.com, and i only have venus square neptune/ venus opposite uranus. No aspect with saturn.

j

Last edited:

BAYANARIZASEVIYORUM

You have :venus::libra:14 degree & :saturn::aquarius:23 degree meaning you have an orb of 9 degree for a trine. That is called a wide orb but it's there in your chart & it's called an Air Trine.
:venus: on 10/11 cusp can be interpreted as H10 or H11 as time of birth is never exact.

However, you know best so why bother asking for help?:unsure:

I won't respond again, better you have astrologers that agree with your faulty analysis to interpret you chart.

Hi This is an apology of sorts.
I logged in after many days today...& i figured that my previous post came across as rude & arrogant, even though, trust me, it was unintentional. You are right..i'm a beginner in astrology and my interpretation is thus, faulty. I hope you forgive me. Anyway, I am still looking for a job.
I apologise again. Bye.

Also i tried to send a private message with the above content but after submitting it....my sent items still show zero/empty messages. I wonder why? Maybe a technical error? I also previously sent a pvt msg to another font but even then it's not visible in my profile?

Opal

Premium Member
Hi This is an apology of sorts.
I logged in after many days today...& i figured that my previous post came across as rude & arrogant, even though, trust me, it was unintentional. You are right..i'm a beginner in astrology and my interpretation is thus, faulty. I hope you forgive me. Anyway, I am still looking for a job.
I apologise again. Bye.

Also i tried to send a private message with the above content but after submitting it....my sent items still show zero/empty messages. I wonder why? Maybe a technical error? I also previously sent a pvt msg to another font but even then it's not visible in my profile?

To receive your sents, you have to do something in your settings, I am not a techy though, someone else can explain it.:sideways:

[to save your personal message after sending it, before you send your personal message click on "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." (check box at the bottom of the page) - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

blackbery

It's okay Bayan, very nice of you to apologize, people rarely, if ever, admit their errors.

About a job. I'll look later at your transits & see what's happening.

GOD BLESS YOU.:):):)

BAYANARIZASEVIYORUM

It's okay Bayan, very nice of you to apologize, people rarely, if ever, admit their errors.

About a job. I'll look later at your transits & see what's happening.

GOD BLESS YOU.:):):)

Hi i just logged in today. I'm happy you accepted my apology. I hope you're doing well. I just wanted to know whether when you said i could be a writer, whether i could be a teacher/tutor of many languages? English is not my first language & i know foreign languages is more a forte of 3rd/9th/sagittarius. I i know i don;t have it in my chart but if i try learning-speaking,reading & writing multiple languages & become a polyglot & then give my services to students, you think it can work out? It can earn me more money as well.

I know a chart is not deterministic but still what do you think? I have watched movies/music from turkish, french,arabic,english,urdu languages And i have a habit of mimicking dialogs. I love how beautiful they sound & how it gives insight into their culture. But other than english, I have never payed attention to the writing aspect of languages..but i could try?

What do you think?