FREE Natal Chart Calculator and Interpretation Tool

Bunraku

If this tool isn't for you to use personally then keep it moving. Many people can find use in simple and straightforward tools. ;)

ja7me

If you notice a lot of people don't really care about an actual chart drawing/wheel/features, and only want to know where their placements are so they can read descriptions of it online. :)

I think this website fulfills its part for its intended audience. So I don't understand all the criticism.

Hi ya. Since my original post I have added a natal chart generator to this calculator.

Oh, and thank you for the compliment : ). Seems a rare thing on this forum

Last edited:

ja7me

Free Natal Chart Generator & Interpretation

Hello Everyone,

I have created a FREE natal chart generator and interpretation tool. It is on a free astrology blog I created.

I know this does not replace the need for an astrologer to interpret a chart properly. But I believe this could be an excellent tool for those who are starting to learn astrology. I hope you all find it useful.

The tool allows anyone to enter their birth details. After they click submit, it will output all the planetary positions for signs, houses, Black Moon, and North Node. Along with interpretations. It also shows a natal chart.

Please let me know if you find this tool useful. If you do, then I will add on aspect calculations and more. I am open to ideas of what else can be added. This tool will stay 100% free. Please share if you like this.

[Merged with existing thread advertising the same page, since this is just new content added to existing blog/service. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
Re: Free Natal Chart Generator & Interpretation

There's a bug in the chart: it doesn't show the twelfth house. Just a huge eleventh, then the first.

I also notice that the degrees of the placements are rounded, instead of including minutes. Is that deliberate?

There's also no interpretation for Saturn.

What house system does it use?

Okay, those are all my criticisms. The rest looks good!

ja7me

Re: Free Natal Chart Generator & Interpretation

There's a bug in the chart: it doesn't show the twelfth house. Just a huge eleventh, then the first.

I also notice that the degrees of the placements are rounded, instead of including minutes. Is that deliberate?

There's also no interpretation for Saturn.

What house system does it use?

Okay, those are all my criticisms. The rest looks good!

Thank you Osamenor. I have made those changes. Very well spotted!