2011 cricket world cup-the horoscopes of the major cricket nations

fensi88

ASC=0Ge43 First I do not know how you got moon in 4house? I got it in 5 house.
This is very tricky regarding colors. Both Ju and Me can mean green color, but Ju can means red also (Me is no way red), that is difference in colors of these 2 teams, so Bangaladesh is DSC and SA is ASC.
Both rulers are in 11 house, but Ju is in House of Joy so this is a little advantage for DSC team. But Me is slightly stronger when it comes to dignities. Next, Moon sextile POF means ASC teams wins.

South Africa 284/8 ( 50 overs ) Bangladesh 78/10 ( 28 overs )

fensi88

Australia is definatly the ASC team... their is no Moon trine POF.... it is a cancer capricorn Axis, as cancer is Asc so we look to follow the dispositer of the moon, mercury.... in opposition of DSC dispositer Satrun.... Will Pakistan Ristrict Aussies tomorrow? I feel YES.. they will take the game easily from Australia..

* Idk what does Satrun and mercury squre POF means... i think this is no aspect?

And you were right! Australia 176/10 ( 46.4 overs ) Pakistan 178/6 ( 41 overs )
Regarding square, actually only Me square POF. So, today I learn something new! When lord 1 square POf then DSC team wins!!

cricastro

And you were right! Australia 176/10 ( 46.4 overs ) Pakistan 178/6 ( 41 overs )
Regarding square, actually only Me square POF. So, today I learn something new! When lord 1 square POf then DSC team wins!!

Wow A big win for Us in Pakistan today :) here every where ppl are dancing on roads and enjoying the victory just as they've won the Final...
yeah it was sort of final to lead the group :)

regardsing Square to POF i still am not sure abt any thing but, my comment where i said "Will Pakistan Ristric Aussies" was based on Purely SA ME opposition.... and yes it happend today :) Thanks to Almighty Allah... now lets see what happen in tomorrow's match between Westindes vs India as loser of that match will play againts Pakistan on 23rd in 1st quarter final :)

fensi88

So WI is ASC because of red color sport kit. DSC is India. As Moon will trine POF that means WI will win by color method.
I am not sure regarding this predicition, so if you bet be carefull. First, POF is in 7 house and 2nd its dispositor is 7 house ruler.:unsure:

cricastro

INDIA-WESTINDIES

color method: westindies(ASC) INDIA(dsc)

MOON trine POF ....ASC (westindies) wins!

an upset for india???

I didnt saw the chart yet but the question is .....

1- Colour method asc?
2- Fav on Asc?
3- Home team Asc?

Which one to chose?

previously we used colour method on Asc only for neutrel teams.... not for the home team.....

laurajohn

ZIMBABWE-KENYA:

color method: ZIMBABWE(asc) KENYA(dsc)

as NORTHNODE placed in 7th cusp .. I go for DSC team wins ...despite MOON sextile POF

cricastro

so As i said today both matches goes as expectations: for 1st match i said one team will crack other. so Bangladesh is jolted by SA, but i was not sure which team will Crack.... but we saw it today...

in second match i was expecting Pk to Restrict Aussies and it goes the same way...

now match for next day:

1- Kenya s Zimbabway

2- India vs Westindes.

In 1st match kenya is for sure Asc team and zimbabway is Dsc...

we have intresting aspects in this macth:

moon sextile POF (way too wide)
POF trine L7 (exact 0 degree)
NN in 7th
POF in 7th
moon squre Pluto (not exact 2 degree wide)

in match odds (www.betfair.com) zimbabway is Fav
I think this will be a good match in which one team will dominate. great chances of Dsc (zimbabway) win..

Destruction with pluto is not ruled out... previously pluto always destry the match with an un expected results. 1st the England Inda tie, than the Bangladesh vs Westindes blow (mars was also in action) recent example is Pakistan vs Zimbabway Match....

So what could be the result... my expectation are Zimbabway will rule the match and win it with a margin...

Now 2nd match....

India Vs Westindes

Again Pluto squre in action at 0 degree orbit..... a big blow....
a big match, an unexpected result or grave of a team in ground?
i am expecting it to be a big blow match with one team taking the lead and bowled out other... but who will?

if i do analysis as a crickter than i can say that Westindean attack can hit india as a surpise but indian bolwer take out westindes easily is least likly... mostly this type of demage is done in 1st session of the batting... and indian bolwers are not capabale of this...

but if i see the horoscope than i can say that it could be india (dsc team) and i see them more stringer than the Asc team (Westindes)...

so i'll go for a win of india tomorrow with a great spin attack to take over WI...

Last edited:

SMB

tomorrow's match between Westindes vs India as loser of that match will play againts Pakistan on 23rd in 1st quarter final :)

its not like that. If Windies lose...yeah...they play Pakistan....However, if India lose by a small margin then they play SRL......but yes, if India lose by a big margin then they will slip to 4th and have to play Pakistan....

If India win, they play Aus.....

bardevolved

Azhar.............What a detailed analysis ... Great

Can you tell us which method woked the best as per your records... color or odds...

Br/Dipti

cricastro

its not like that. If Windies lose...yeah...they play Pakistan....However, if India lose by a small margin then they play SRL......but yes, if India lose by a big margin then they will slip to 4th and have to play Pakistan....

If India win, they play Aus.....

Yes you are right, Its my mistake :)

cricastro

Azhar.............What a detailed analysis ... Great

Can you tell us which method woked the best as per your records... color or odds...

Br/Dipti

I still have to go through every thing once again. so b4 quaterfinals we'll finalize what method to chose... offcourse colour method is a great match, specialy when the odds are manuplated...

cricastro

Destruction with pluto is not ruled out... previously pluto always destry the match with an un expected results. 1st the England Inda tie, than the Bangladesh vs Westindes blow (mars was also in action) recent example is Pakistan vs Zimbabway Match....

So what could be the result... my expectation are Zimbabway will rule the match and win it with a margin...

So pluto destruction working nicely.... and Zimbabway is near to a big margin win... Kenya Collapsed

cricastro

Azhar, congratulations!
Zimbabwe 308/6 ( 50 overs ) Kenya 147/10 ( 36 overs )

Thanks Goca,

Pluto seems to be doing excellent work in perdictions.....

but from tonight i'll once again give a relook to all the matches played since WC started to give every thing final touch.

Also i am planing to use "Fav on ASC" in Quarter finals as that method is used by JF and recomended for finals... what do u say abt this?