Testing Horary Skills.

Draco

Hi all,

Yesterday myself and friend were up very late, and I decided that as both a bit of fun and a serious experiment in order to test out my horary skills, I asked my friend to go and hide an object, and then come back to say when it was hidden. This is the moment that I would use to determine the chart that would locate the object.

The first object that I gave my friend to hide was a deck of Tarot cards. I told him he could hide them anywhere at all in the house, and that I would then locate them using the chart for the time he came back and told me they were hidden.

I am relating to you these horaries because I was really intrigued by how accurate these charts actually turned out to be and my friend was quite impressed. He is not a skeptic of astrology, but he was really suprised that the horaries could narrow down the locations of the objects so accurately and I was thrilled that my skills are getting better.

Here is the first horary for when he hid the Tarot cards, in a location he was sure I would never find them. I don't provide the charts because the delineation is so simple that a visual example isn't really necessary.

When I set these charts I was using the first house to represent the hidden object, I had thought that perhaps I should use the 2nd, for 'moveable objects', but as it happened the first turned out to give the accurate answers.

Where are the Tarot cards:

As Scorpio was rising, the cards were shown by Mars. Mars was in Gemini in the 7th house. With Mars in Mutable Air, I expressed that I thought that the object was somewhere drafty, breezy or where it was easy for air to circulate, that I didn't think that they were concealed within something but out in the open. I could tell by my friends raised eyebrows that this made sense. As Mars was in an angular house I knew that they were close by. My friend confirmed this. Mars in the 7th, they were to the West of the house from the room I was in. This was confirmed.

I was still intrigued by the Air sign placement, and had asked my friend if they were near windows such as behind a curtain, he denied this, and when I thought about it didn't make sense. This is because the chart suggested that they were not concealed, but out in the open, and there were no rooms with curtains to the West of where I was.

I thought that with the Air sign, the cards might be up high, such as on top of something, and if so, this would explain why the cards were somewhere open rather than concealed within something, and perhaps on top of something that there was two of, the sign being Gemini. This response was met by a look of astonishment on my friends face, so I knew I was on the right track.

The trouble is, I didn't know of anything that the cards could be in the open on top of that there is two of to the West of the room where I was sat in the house. So the best thing to do at this point I thought was to venture out of the room, immediately turn West in the hallway, and be mindful to look upwards and on top of things along my way.

As soon as I opened the door, stepped out into the hall and turned West and looked up - there they were! He had rested the cards on top of one of the chandeliers hanging from the ceiling in the West end of the hallway! What is remarkable is that had I not been mindful to look upwards, I probably would have walked straight under them and never noticed. I believe that if I had been looking for the cards without having consulted the horary, it would have been a long time before I would have found them. Yet I immediately layed eyes on them, by turning West, looking upwards and knowing they were close at hand.

Also there are two of these chandeliers, explaining why Mars was in Gemini, one at each end of the hall, one East and one West, and the horary indicated which one of them it was!

A little later we decided to experiment again, this time with a pair of reading glasses.

Where are the Glasses?

I cast the chart to find the glasses, and this time Sagittarius rose, so the glasses were shown by Jupiter. Jupiter was stationary in Scorpio in the 11th. Now being in a succedent house, they were not as close to me as the previous hidden object, but not far away either. Being in the Eastern side of the chart they were in the opposite side of the house this time. This was confirmed. Jupiter being in Fixed Water, I asked if they were in something which would contain water, which my friend denied. I had thought that perhaps they might have been in a vase, but I couldn't think of a vase anywhere around, and he had said it was not a water container anyway. Being in a fixed sign and also Jupiter being stationary, I declared that this time the object was not somewhere out in the open but trapped within something this time, they had been concealed. My friend confirmed. One thing that struck me in the chart was that Jupiter was in opposition to the Moon in Taurus, so I concluded, that the glasses were concealed within something that would be opposite to a thing symbolised by the Moon in Taurus.

I mentally scanned throught the rooms to the East of me, and the best thing that would fit the Moon in Taurus, was the cream leather sofa in the lounge. I thought this because the sofa being rounded, soft, and pale coloured was the Moon, and the fact that it was leather was Taurus, and the sofa being a cosy, comfortable thing, symbolised the Moon in Taurus nicely. I asked my friend if the glasses were concealed within something which was opposite the cream leather sofa in the lounge. He was astonished. So now I had to locate them.

When I entered the room, looking opposite the sofa towards the fire-place, my attention was caught by the unusual vase in the shape of an elephant sat on its rear with it's trunk blowing straight up in the air on the mantelpiece. This is a lovely looking object, so I forgot about it being a vase, because it is used more as an ornament. I did pay attention to it though, because I remembered the horary possibly indicating something which contained water, so the first place I looked was within the vase. No. It wasn't there and I was frustrated because I knew that this vase must be the key to locating the lost object. On putting the vase back in it's place, it toppled over, and I knocked over the biscuit tin which had been sat next to it, from when we had brought it into the lounge earlier. I heard a sound from within the tin that definately wasn't biscuits, and guess what? There were the glasses.

Now what is interesting about this, is that in a way I was right about the vase, because according to the indications of the horary, I made a beeline to look opposite the sofa, then went straight for the vase, and had I not done so, then it would not have toppled over and I wouldn't have found the glasses so quickly.

Again, as with the Tarot cards, without the indication of the horary, I could have been looking for ages in random places. The horary however, guided me straight away to the exact area that I would find the glasses in, and even foresaw the accidental means by which I would discover them!

I love it when horary works like this!

Why not give this a try and tell of your successes on this thread? Get someone to hide something and let a horary guide you to it's location, but leave a decent time between objects if you do it more than once, to allow the angles and houses to get a good shift.

I wondered how else I could test myself with horary, perhaps try and predict the main headline in the newspapers a week from today perhaps?

It might be worth a go.

Draco ;)

Hi Draco
I have been doing this for the past two years with my daughter. She is now 8 and very good at reading lost object horaries. She hasn't quite understood yet about leaving a long period of time between questions though!
Akka

virloli

remember that the horary cannont reveal for the client that which is not already in the nativity, the lords of karma will not allow you to find money if they deem the karma of the nativity denies this .......

Francesca

You seem to have a keen talent in this area,Draco, but can you explain why you used the first house as the significator of the hidden object?

SimplyRed

Hey Midnight

MSage here, LOL, back at the ole farm animals

Horary is FUN, I think. William Lilly writings are hilarious.

The tarot card test, :) Awesome