Pluto/Saturn Transits

Venusmagic89

This year I've got some intense transits coming up. Any advice on how they will affect me would be great! I've been feeling a bit depressed or lost since saturn opposed my sun a few months ago, and in 5 months I have my nodal opposition so I know this can generate those feelings too, but anyways here are transits im looking for more info on:

1. Pluto opposition Moon (my moon is at 18 cancer so this transit is just beginning for me. I really don't want any more loss or emotional struggle in my life but I've read those are pluto opp moon themes)

2. Neptune Square Sun (my sun is 15 Gemini so this transit won't be exact until 2018-2020 but I'd still appreciate advice on it)

3. Saturn opposition Venus (my venus is 2 cancer so again this isn't until 2018, but saturn happens to retrograde station at 2 Capricorn and will remain at that degree for weeks on end next year and it makes me a bit nervous)

Next, in 2019 I have quite a hard hit.,ill have Pluto at 18 Capricorn, opposing my moon, and also saturn will be at 23 Capricorn opposing my natal mars (my moon and mars are conjunct natally, mars is 23 cancer) that year I will also have jupiter opposing my natal sun and jupiter conjunction in Gemini (so jupiter will be in Sagittarius) so yes after saturn finishes opposing my mars, Pluto will oppose it beginning in 2020.
That seems like a really tough double whammy in my near future.
I would appreciate any advice!

Currently i also have uranus approaching a square to my natal mars, however this is the last time uranus will square it and so far I haven't noticed that strong of an effect from that transit, unless it can make you feel down or kind of stuck, like life is boring.

See, ever since Saturn trabsited my 7 house my dating life has sucked. I'm single now for almost 4 years (saturn just entered my 8 house but I feel like stuck) I'm not meeting anyone good and ive tried online, agreed to dates via mutual friends and nothing has sparked.
I even have node transoting my 5 house for the next few months, then it'll be in my 4th but I feel major lack of opportunity in that area abd its depressing.

I thought to look to Jupiter. I have my Jupiter trine this year, as well as Jupiter tribe my sun (my sun is 15 gem and jupiter is 17 gem) but well see.
Jupiter is in my 6 house.

I guess may be in 2018 when jupiter enters my 7th it may improve?

Attachments

• astro chart.jpg
    astro chart.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

geminimoon83

Hi Venusmagic89,

Could you please post your chart showing natal, transits and progressions? You can look to your natal chart to get a sense how these transits will effect you. I won't lie: transit Pluto opp Moon can feel like such a heavy transit. I went through this transit years ago when Pluto was opposite my Gemini moon. It definitely transformed my emotional/inner self, but I must say I am very very grateful for those changes! I have been told, however, that if Pluto is not harshly aspecting the moon in the natal chart, you will not feel this transit as strongly. I had Saturn opposition my Taurus sun about 4 years ago. That transit didn't bother me quite as much, but I did notice dating was a nightmare. I tried the online dating thing too and had horrendous "luck". Finding the right person is hard for many of us regardless of astrological transits. I would think transit Jupiter in the 7th house would be a good time for meeting new people, though. I met a lot of new people when Jupiter transited my 7th house.
I have found that instead of dreading certain transits, it is best to see these difficult phases as times of growth. Easier said than done, I know. :(
I hope things get better for you soon!

UraSatVen1029

This year I've got some intense transits coming up. Any advice on how they will affect me would be great! I've been feeling a bit depressed or lost since saturn opposed my sun a few months ago, and in 5 months I have my nodal opposition so I know this can generate those feelings too, but anyways here are transits im looking for more info on:

1. Pluto opposition Moon (my moon is at 18 cancer so this transit is just beginning for me. I really don't want any more loss or emotional struggle in my life but I've read those are pluto opp moon themes)

2. Neptune Square Sun (my sun is 15 Gemini so this transit won't be exact until 2018-2020 but I'd still appreciate advice on it)

3. Saturn opposition Venus (my venus is 2 cancer so again this isn't until 2018, but saturn happens to retrograde station at 2 Capricorn and will remain at that degree for weeks on end next year and it makes me a bit nervous)

Next, in 2019 I have quite a hard hit.,ill have Pluto at 18 Capricorn, opposing my moon, and also saturn will be at 23 Capricorn opposing my natal mars (my moon and mars are conjunct natally, mars is 23 cancer) that year I will also have jupiter opposing my natal sun and jupiter conjunction in Gemini (so jupiter will be in Sagittarius) so yes after saturn finishes opposing my mars, Pluto will oppose it beginning in 2020.
That seems like a really tough double whammy in my near future.
I would appreciate any advice!

Currently i also have uranus approaching a square to my natal mars, however this is the last time uranus will square it and so far I haven't noticed that strong of an effect from that transit, unless it can make you feel down or kind of stuck, like life is boring.

See, ever since Saturn trabsited my 7 house my dating life has sucked. I'm single now for almost 4 years (saturn just entered my 8 house but I feel like stuck) I'm not meeting anyone good and ive tried online, agreed to dates via mutual friends and nothing has sparked.
I even have node transoting my 5 house for the next few months, then it'll be in my 4th but I feel major lack of opportunity in that area abd its depressing.

I thought to look to Jupiter. I have my Jupiter trine this year, as well as Jupiter tribe my sun (my sun is 15 gem and jupiter is 17 gem) but well see.
Jupiter is in my 6 house.

I guess may be in 2018 when jupiter enters my 7th it may improve?

Put your trust and confidence in Pluto and Saturn transits. If you do, you will come out as a better and stronger person.

I have Pluto conjunct my Ascendant right now. Neptune is sextiling my ascendant. Saturn is still stalling in my 12th house. Mars opposing my Neptune, so I have low energy.

Cleansing, being introspective, and looking deep within to look for what I need and what will make stronger has been the reoccuring theme for me. Letting go, having my identity almost wiped completely clean to replace it something different. Saturn here brings up my emotional wounds and issues that have been hidden deep within and refused to acknowledge it. After this Saturn will still go through my 1st house. Although i'm used to saturn already. I have him as my chart ruler, in Aries 29 degrees and in 4th house. A really weak and bad placement for Saturn :(

Tryalchemy

Yeah, Saturn and Pluto are currently on my Descendant and for the past 2-3 years I have suffered in love so badly to the point where I am not sure if I would be able to get into another relationship ever again. Very traumatic things have happened. Since Pluto hit my Descendant, I just don't think I want to subject myself to being hurt the way I have ever again. Because honestly I don't think i'd survive the second time. Saturn is just now coming to my descendant and it feels almost the same as Pluto.

I haven't left my house in about 2 years. I don't go out. I barely even go to the market even. I've become a recluse. The world doesn't seem to get me and I don't understand it either.

I am friends with like, the crows in the yard though.

Wow what a life lol. I wish I could give you a more positive experience. I'm sorry.