Sun Ascendant synastry

Ch7oma

Hey guys, I’m new here and this is my first post!! I have been studying astrology (for personal uses) for about two years now and I have a thought to share.
I believe that one of the best synastry compatibility aspects which isn’t talked about a lot more than physical attraction is the Sun/Asc conjunction and here’s why. With this conjunction we all know there is a strong physical attraction but astrology as we know isn’t that simple. One reason this is so potent is because of the progression in one’s chart. I noticed that with this conjunction both the sun and the ascendant progress evenly. My Scorpio asc and my boyfriends sun are closely conjunct so now we’re both having a Sagittarius moment. There seems to be a much more easy flow because we somehow just get what the other person is going through to a high degree. If we ever break up I doubt I will find someone who levels my intensity and get me the way he does. Maybe it’s a Scorpio thing but I’d like to hear your thoughts on this. Am I on to something? Thanks!