will the govt take my money

pudinnpop

My daughter moved in with her father earlier this year and that was painful for me,but fincially its been a hardship since im on a fixed income..So ive lost 500 bucks a month,and about to lose another 300 if they take it away..I can barely make ends meet now and i worry for my future and security and deathly afraid of losing everything including my home..So i really could use some help here!! Im not versed in finacial horary at all and could use some help desperatley here!

Here is the chart..All i know is that taurus is asc(venus) and shes in the 5th house of romance and fun... moon is in sagg and thats in the 7th..So im confused big time here..Cappy seems to be the midhaven if we are talkin govt and hes in the 5th as well...

Moon makes a seperating aspect to venus...and thats all i got..and just by this alone ic ant make heads nor tails of it..But so far not gettin anywhere with any help nor advice in this situation,u guys are my last stop!!

This has been an incredibly hard time for me mentally as well as physcially for ive been very ill and just had a surgery too.My panic issues and anxiety issues are on the rise big time...

So any help would be appreciated!

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...7983682&hsy=5&smon=7&nhor=570&go.x=19&go.y=13

tikana

hey

Puddie, you put 2010 i changed it to 2011
i hope you are not mad

i am getting NO.. your worries are not justified.. moon opposed saturn
but nothing is applying to your venus nor merc.

LET's hope US govt is not ruled by 7thhouse .. I DONT think it is

T

BobZemco

But justa thought..Cant 7th house rule open enemies as well and could the govt be considered that??LOL!!

Nooo. I don't see anything here. Yes, you're Venus Combust but you're in your own Term and Sun/Venus are friends.

Lot of separating aspects.

Venus will chase the Sun until the 1st week of September when that aspect finally perfects in Leo and Sun will receive Venus by Sign. Sun is secondary significator of government and authority (Saturn rules 10th).

Sun is also your credit and standing and Sun is Peregrine, Slow and out of Sect here.

It'll get better.

pudinnpop

Just an update...I went to see the tax man last week and according to him im being auditied because of some "complaint" that was made..He cant tell me forsure what they are going to do but he says most likely they will take my checks to make me pay back money to them...I have no idea the nature of the complaint but i do supsect who did it,and because i was recovering from surgery i couldnt get the info they requested in time..so they closed the file meaning they take matters into their own hands now hence why we dont know fersure what they gonna do..Still waiting on this letter,so just wanted to update you on the situation...The horaries said no and i hope they are right!!

Should i cast another chart about this matter or does first one count??