Sun Conjunct Sun Relationship (Friendship)

Somna7H

Banned
Hi,
I have a query.
Can Sun Conjunct Sun(close orb) make connections easily ? My Sun near 26° in Cancer 3rd House. Should I try to find people with this position to make friendship ?

waybread

These people would share your birth date, or one pretty close to it. My husband and ex husband have suns trining my natal sun. My husband's sun is within one degree of an exact trine. This has worked out pretty well.

Somna7H

Banned
These people would share your birth date, or one pretty close to it. My husband and ex husband have suns trining my natal sun. My husband's sun is within one degree of an exact trine. This has worked out pretty well.

Thank you.
Actually someone wanted to make Friendship with me. The person from totally different background. I'm feeling myself very inferior to that person.

Somna7H

Banned
Synastry: Blue Inner Circle mine.

99ic6pX.png

ElenaJ

The other person's Saturn/uranus is opposite your Venus/moon, making you feel inferior.
It shows up in the composite as Saturn square ascendent blocking expression.
Often if you meet someone with natal sun near yours, your mercury and Venus positions will be in close aspect, which is nice for friendship.

Somna7H

Banned
The other person's Saturn/uranus is opposite your Venus/moon, making you feel inferior.
It shows up in the composite as Saturn square ascendent blocking expression.
Often if you meet someone with natal sun near yours, your mercury and Venus positions will be in close aspect, which is nice for friendship.

Thank you!
She live far away from my city due to her current job.
She will come and visit me when she got leave from her work. It may be end of this month or 6 months later. I'm not sure about her schedule.