Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
I don't really understand your question.. Is the meaning "not anymore (-)", or "more"?

In french both translation are the same word...even if the meaning is totaly opposed. The pronouciation of "plus" is different, but when it's written it could cause misunderstandings (if we doesn't know the context) ^^'

Have you had any more joy or any joy at finding out about your solar return?

Any more ? I asked previously anymore no space which is a different meaning so my mistake. It should have read any more ...

three M symbols

Oh, thanks for this explanation! I understand now :)

Yes, astrology bring me joy. (even if some things could be a little terrifying!).
I think I'll have to look at the Sun aspects of my chart (because it's a Solar return, so I guess those aspects are really importants. - with the sr ASC ruler too)

I didn't practised aspects readings a lot before. So It won't be so easy

Hkk

Account Closed
Oh, thanks for this explanation! I understand now :)

Yes, astrology bring me joy. (even if some things could be a little terrifying!).
I think I'll have to look at the Sun aspects of my chart (because it's a Solar return, so I guess those aspects are really importants. - with the sr ASC ruler too)

I didn't practised aspects readings a lot before. So It won't be so easy

No problem šŸ‘Œ you have got me thinking about sr too and itā€™s not easy. Good idea about the sun

three M symbols

It's difficult to associate the sr house + the natal house to understand just one planet placement..

For example this year (almost finished).
I had the SR ASC in Natal 9th House (Cancer), and Moon in SR 9th house, but I didn't want to travel.

SR Moon (ruler of SR Cancer ASC I had) was in 4th house, conjunct IC. 4th house mean home. But my 4th Natal House is Aquarius. Aquarius can represent internet. (internet as a way to communicate / with abroad people = abroad represented by SR 9th cusp)

So, it was the year I discovered this forum, read and write with people from all around the world. And I feel a little like "home" here

PlutoLibScoAsc

Re: Chatter and natter

Lol I know madness!! Well 3 and a half hours lol

ThenIā€™m gona have my spa day! Once or twice per week I run hot bath with bubbles and candles etc otherwise itā€™s just showers.

Bubbles and chocolate

aaah, soo nice~
I wish my bathroom has enough space for a tub.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Re: Chatter and natter ����

Talking about bathroom.. bad days hit again.

My bathroom's heater and pump is broken, I have to use a water scoop and get water from the pipe.

And some days ago, my bed frame collapsed, lol.

Everything is broken, I am back to living my poor life, lol. My damned life, things can never go right for long.

Hkk

Account Closed
Talking about bathroom.. bad days hit again.

My bathroom's heater and pump is broken, I have to use a water scoop and get water from the pipe.

And some days ago, my bed frame collapsed, lol.

Everything is broken, I am back to living my poor life, lol. My damned life, things can never go right for long.

Poor you! Over the last few months everything of mine has broken or broken down. The fridge, the cooker microwave washing machine. My car...... the sofa my bed. I understand how you feel

Hkk

Account Closed
It's difficult to associate the sr house + the natal house to understand just one planet placement..

I had the SR ASC in Natal 9th House (Cancer), and Moon in SR 9th house, but I didn't want to travel.

SR Moon (ruler of SR Cancer ASC I had) was in 4th house, conjunct IC. 4th house mean home. But my 4th Natal House is Aquarius. Aquarius can represent internet. (internet as a way to communicate / with abroad people = abroad represented by SR 9th cusp)

So, it was the year I discovered this forum, read and write with people from all around the world. And I feel a little like "home" here

Awwww bless you, you feel at hone šŸ˜šŸ˜

Your very good at working out the sr against your natal chart

Gemini888

Just out of curiosity, how did you guys first found astrology? My first exposure to astrology was from a shitty comic book.

Hkk

Account Closed
Just out of curiosity, how did you guys first found astrology? My first exposure to astrology was from a shitty comic book.

Oh really a comic book? I went to an astrologer to find out if I would get this job. He was a Hindu astrologer. He was very accurate and told us other things. Then I went to whs smith and bought a horoscope book called Capricorn 2008 by Bejan Daruwalla and I found his book accurate. After that I went on cafe astrology and read about astrology and there was a calculator to see your rising sign. After this I was an addict lol. 2008 all of this happened.

Hkk

Account Closed

In order to find out about the accuracy of my sr Iā€™ve been looking at previous sr where things happened for me and tried to relate. Eg 2010 Saturn return st and the events that happened then Iā€™ve looked at sr and related this to the events of that time.

Gemini888

Oh really a comic book? I went to an astrologer to find out if I would get this job. He was a Hindu astrologer. He was very accurate and told us other things. Then I went to whs smith and bought a horoscope book called Capricorn 2008 by Bejan Daruwalla and I found his book accurate. After that I went on cafe astrology and read about astrology and there was a calculator to see your rising sign. After this I was an addict lol. 2008 all of this happened.
Yeah really, a comic book. My involvement with astrology was actually way further in the past. At that time there were books talking specifically about one sign the same way as that Capricorn 2008, and it was very popular. I bought a couple of books about Gemini and even had one gifted for me. But I consider the starting point of serious astrology was that comic. It got me interested in other signs other than my sun sign. Then someone introduced me to the birth chart and it went from there.

Gemini888

In order to find out about the accuracy of my sr Iā€™ve been looking at previous sr where things happened for me and tried to relate. Eg 2010 Saturn return st and the events that happened then Iā€™ve looked at sr and related this to the events of that time.
Do you check your transit too? What do you think about transit vs SR?

Hkk

Account Closed
Yeah really, a comic book. My involvement with astrology was actually way further in the past. At that time there were books talking specifically about one sign the same way as that Capricorn 2008, and it was very popular. I bought a couple of books about Gemini and even had one gifted for me. But I consider the starting point of serious astrology was that comic. It got me interested in other signs other than my sun sign. Then someone introduced me to the birth chart and it went from there.

Thatā€™s lovely šŸ˜Š I think my seriousness happened after the astrologer and things became so true from his predictions. He even gave us dates and I was like wow šŸ˜® lol birth charts came after when I saw my rising sign I was like ooooh I wanna know more. Itā€™s amazing how things happen. I have Aquarius south node and Leo nn is in 11th house and with a stellium in sag and Jupiter in first Iā€™m told I will be very interested in astrology and have psychic tendencies. Not sure about the psychic bit lol but like a lot of us my intuition is high.

Hkk

Account Closed
Do you check your transit too? What do you think about transit vs SR?

Iā€™ve never checked my transits. Iā€™m not quite there yet. Iā€™ve only just got into SR when three m mentioned it. How about you? what do you think about the difference

Gemini888

Thatā€™s lovely šŸ˜Š I think my seriousness happened after the astrologer and things became so true from his predictions. He even gave us dates and I was like wow šŸ˜® lol birth charts came after when I saw my rising sign I was like ooooh I wanna know more. Itā€™s amazing how things happen. I have Aquarius south node and Leo nn is in 11th house and with a stellium in sag and Jupiter in first Iā€™m told I will be very interested in astrology and have psychic tendencies. Not sure about the psychic bit lol but like a lot of us my intuition is high.
So you are saying that the first thing you saw beyond your sun sign was your Asc? The first thing that hit me was my Mars and my 8H placements. I was shocked by Mars because I was conditioned to believe that I was incompatible with Virgo, and there my Mars was, sitting right in Virgo. The 8H fascinated me with its occult meaning. Mars and 8H remain strong in my chart. I wonder if we were drawn to things that are later proven to be strong in the charts.

Gemini888

Iā€™ve never checked my transits. Iā€™m not quite there yet. Iā€™ve only just got into SR when three m mentioned it. How about you? what do you think about the difference
SN is like another birth chart for me, only that it just stays for a year. Transit is a smaller thing. Think a class. You know which subject to learn in the class and how you will finish it, that's SR. But then little things happen. You get into class drama, your grade goes up and down, you are late to class sometimes... that's transit.

three M symbols

Hi :)

I discovered astrology when I was depressive. After searching all the solution to my problems in scientific articles and knowledge (it failed), I started to study astrology because I wanted a proof to know that life isn't just rationnal or so absurd.

I often look at the transits but most of the time it doesn't really help me to know in which house is which planet.
I check the things that I consider importants. Like the eclipses, or slow planets in houses. And also the Sun transit. Some aspects if there is a lot of trines for example (like this week)

Hkk

Account Closed
SN is like another birth chart for me, only that it just stays for a year. Transit is a smaller thing. Think a class. You know which subject to learn in the class and how you will finish it, that's SR. But then little things happen. You get into class drama, your grade goes up and down, you are late to class sometimes... that's transit.

Wow thats a wonderful way to put it. Thank you Gemini i understand it better now.

When I started high school and started reading the girly magazines like sugar with my friends I would look up my horoscope. So I knew when I was about 11 what my sun sign was. I think yes beyond my sun sign the first thing I knew about was my rising sign and then moon sign. Straight after all the other planets in the first. I was disappointed when I found amongst other planets I had Saturn in my first. Even though I knew nothing about astrology I automatically associated Saturn with Satan lol and when I read my 2008 Capricorn book it told me in the there that the ruler for cap was Saturn and I was like aaaahhh am I evil? But when I read further in to Saturn I realised what it meant. Lmao thinking about it now I find it quite funny but at the time I remember feeling a bit sick and desperate to find out exactly what Saturn was and confirm it wasnā€™t all that bad.
But yes libra rising is what I first found out when getting into astrology and was very curious to know all about it. It was mainly on cafe astrology as that looked appealing to me.
I think your right it was a sign that we delved into what was the powerful part of us.