How do solar charts work??? what does it mean for you

Vanillaventi

In my solar return chart which I don't know squat by looking at it, since I've just started dabbling in this fascinating science!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My birthday is 7/27/1960 15:26 PDT Oakdale California . Excuse my rambling!!! I've notice that in progressed chart seems to be a lot of 8th house action, lots of squares!!! scary!!!! on one site it cautioned me on about all aspects of life, and said career would be good, Beginning of this year lost job, my sister died, then my uncle, car died, water heater died,my stress was unbelieveable, almost felt like I would die but in a weird sort of way it seemed to have worked out unless something else happens. I don't think I could have handled the deaths well while working and I got a chance to help my aunt take care of my uncle.My sister's death wasn't totally unexpected (drugs and alcohol) but was very sudden, and not really expected.All aspects and situations are rather strange this year, not the least the world's , my problems small compared to that!!!! Whats really weird too is all around my house I kid you not all three neighbors have moved or have almost moved out in about a 2 week period whats up with that, and then me and my friend, so much intensity, I love him and so attracted to him, he's very upset with me, because of my fear and lack of trust, but I don't think I could handle a disappoint in love right now , but I'm hurting him, and that doesn't seem right, but maybe we all have to go through the dark night of the soul?? all kinds of stuff!!! In my solar chart a lot planets in the 7th house, doesn't seem as negative as the progressed chart how do you use all this information and get any kind of sense of it all?? Sincerely:confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :) Thanks for any help

wilsontc

Staff member
Solar Return, to venti

venti,

You were looking at last year's Solar Return. This year's Solar Return has Pluto (transformation, also death and rebirth) conjunct (energy is combined with) Descendant (others), which seems to indicate the stress of all the deaths around you. It may help to consider that death is a transformative process...very difficult to be around, but a process which makes us stronger (becom reborn) by going through this experience. In addition, you have Saturn (duty, also restriction, structure) conjunct (energy is combined with) your Nadir (inner world), indicating you may feel inwardly restricted at this time and need to structure yourself inwardly in some way. Your North node (yearly goals) is focused in the 11th house (friends, also outer self-expression), indicating this year the challenge is to help other people in the outer world express themselves somehow. Perhaps doing humanitarian projects could ease some of the pressure you are feeling.

Turning and returning,

Tim

Last edited: