whats his true feelings for me

Vanillaventi

I didn't get all info down regarding question of what his true feelings are for me it was August 11,2006 11:35 am PDT St Helena California. :confused:

Vanillaventi

Dear Sorehearted, Thanks so much for your help, we are friends. I did see him a lot when I worked at my last job, but now only once in a while. I've been away for awhile, because of deaths in the family. We had quite a connection but never physical. He is very friendly to every one. I have had a horrible crush on him, but I think he only thinks of me as a friend??? But that is good also!!! Thanks for your kindness!!! Why do you call yourself Sorehearted if its not too personal??? I've noticed you help a lot of people with their questions, I hope you are not sorehearted for long!!! Sincerely

Summery Joy

Vanillaventi,

Libra rises showing your romantic interest in him. For verification, ASC is at 21:19 dgerees.

You are signified by Venus in Cancer 28:41 in the 10th house. As your friend, he is signified by the Sun in Leo in the radix 10th (turned 12th from the 11th). As a romantic ineterest, he is signified by Saturn in Leo in the radix 10th (turned 6th from the 5th).

Its interesting how all the significators are in the 10th. Maybe because your relationship developed at a work environment?

Anyhow, Saturn receives Venus by term and anti-receives it by detriment. As a romantic interest, he kinda likes you, but he has more reasons not to consider you romantically that he does to consider it.

The Sun doesn't receive Venus at all. That's odd because it means that he doesn't like you as a friend! You said you were close to him.

I think the answer to your question is that he has a crush on your or has some feelings of a romantic nature. However, he is uncomfirtable feeling this way for some reason. Saturn is in detriment, in the 6th and received by the ruler of it's turned 7th. Maybe he's still suffering from another relationship.

The one planet that receives Venus the most is the Moon (by sign and face). The Moon rules the 10th house. The 10th house is probably a job or a boss. Was he your boss at that job where you grew to know him better? If not, why is there such emphasis on the 10th house in this chart? Maybe you could explain that to me.

As to my screenname. I was in fact sorehearted when I came up with that name 10 years ago. I'm not sorehearted anymore, but I've kept the screenname :)

Vanillaventi

Dear Sorehearted, Too many people got involved in the relationship,at work,he was a UPS man and I pretty much stopped all interaction between us and let the other women take all the deliveries before the store closed down February 2006 . A younger coworker of mine had a one night stand with him years ago and is now married with children but she was hell bent on us not getting together in fact all the women at work didn't want it to work out. I'd see him at least 2 or more times a week, and I'd see him in town he'd delivered in the area where I lived also,since I took in the deliveries at work, I found that we really clicked at first but then I was told that he was a real flirt etc, so I downplayed all his advances, even though I really liked him, I think I really hurt his pride ,but since I was 9 years older I didn't want to be a fool either, we had a lot of chemistry, and I have to say he treated me very differently than the other women at work, he got very jealous of other men talking to me etc, delivery drivers and customers and always made a point of getting in the conversation, I really don't know if it was his ego or real interest in me??? He is 37 and I'm 46 but look like I'm also about late 30's, I guess I thought we were at least friends??? His birthdate is 12/27/1969 8:02 AM PDT Vacacille Ca and mine is 7/27/1960 3:26PM PDT Oakdale California if that puts any more light on the subject. I'd be able to write a book about things that happened at work!!! Truly amazing that showed up!!! Thanks so much Sincerely

Vanillaventi

Dear Soreheared, How can it show that he might kind of have a crush on me but doesn't like me as a friend???? I can't wrap my head around that??? What does that mean??? I guess you can love someone but not like them?? I think I really hurt his feelings/ pride If you look at his birthchart he has no moon aspects, and his venus is in a crital degree of 29 and he also has a venus square pluto, his venus is in sagittarius . His jupiter is in scorpio, he's got a lot of scorpio power in his chart , makes him so hot, I detest wimpy men, but I also detest players. I guess he just made me so intrigued and the chemistry for me is there but its also very scary. I thought I was a least a friend but I must admit I haven't been friendly for almost a year!!! I can't believe how you can see that!!!! Thanks so much, take good care hope all gets better in countries close to you and I pray for peace. Sincerely

Summery Joy

Vanillaventi said:
Dear Soreheared, How can it show that he might kind of have a crush on me but doesn't like me as a friend????

I think I may have put it inaccurately. What I meant was that his feelings for you are of more romantic nature than friendship.

By the way, that still doesn't mean that he's not a flirt. He might in fact be one. I'm just saying that when that whole thing started, he had a romantic interest in you, and probably still does.

You can post your natal charts in the Relational Astrology forum and get better insights on the synastry and composite charts there.