Meant to be alone forever??

While i’ve always wanted to be in relationships, i feel like i’m rarely actually attracted to anyone. and the few i am, are either unavailable or just go completely unrequited. it’s not necessarily that i don’t have guys interested, i’m just not interested in the ones that are and as a result, i’ve ended up spending most of my life alone. not sure if it’s the lack of interest or really what it is. should i just accept this as part of my personality at this point?

i feel like i have a decent idea about my chart but sometimes i look at it and feel like i barely know anything lol so anything that stands out to you in general would be great

https://ibb.co/1dgqw76

Last edited:

waybread

With your sun, Mercury, and a domiciled Mars in independent Aries, I think you actually value your independence.

Venus in Taurus conjunct your 7th house cusp looks like you actually would like a committed relationship. Fundamentally, however, you have to be true to yourself. I think you are wise not to commit to the wrong person for you.

With your sun, Mercury, and a domiciled Mars in independent Aries, I think you actually value your independence.

Venus in Taurus conjunct your 7th house cusp looks like you actually would like a committed relationship. Fundamentally, however, you have to be true to yourself. I think you are wise not to commit to the wrong person for you.

I definitely always have, but at this stage in my life, it's starting to feel like I'm TOO independent. It's to the point where I feel lonely, but trying to force connections doesn't work so I just end up...alone. lol I'm starting to resent how independent I am, hence why I'm trying to figure out if it's really just not in the cards for me. I know I want a relationship, I just don't think the relationships want ME lmao I'm really not being wise at all, the options just aren't there for me to begin with

Last edited:

Giti

Premium Member
While i’ve always wanted to be in relationships, i feel like i’m rarely actually attracted to anyone. and the few i am, are either unavailable or just go completely unrequited. it’s not necessarily that i don’t have guys interested, i’m just not interested in the ones that are and as a result, i’ve ended up spending most of my life alone. not sure if it’s the lack of interest or really what it is. should i just accept this as part of my personality at this point?

i feel like i have a decent idea about my chart but sometimes i look at it and feel like i barely know anything lol so anything that stands out to you in general would be great

https://ibb.co/1dgqw76

I was rather confused by you having such issues given your venus on DC and your 5th house which I like and overall plutonic nature so I started looking at your chart using my Vedic and Evolutionary astrology techniques...I think you should read up a lot on that south node of the moon w your sun in your 5th ( ketu w sun, lots of great videos on youtube by KRS, Astrolada, Ryan Kurczak, Ernst Willehm etc) AND you have the skipped step of the moon and Jupiter ( watch Diana Elizabeth on skipped steps on youtube, it is very important and I have been testing these in my research). In women, skipped step pf the moon is quite important. I used to have clients which I recommended past life hypnotic regression just so they could figure what it is re their mother issues that they have carried over to the next life, incarnation after incarnation. You may want to check in w proper professionals re this at some point. Jupiter also rules your 4th, and leo is intercepted and sun is w south lunar node or ketu....something past life or extremely subconscious about your parents or these archtypes from past lives has to be worked out ( or possibly even an archtypal repeat already this life). Hope that helps.

Giti

Premium Member
I definitely always have, but at this stage in my life, it's starting to feel like I'm TOO independent. It's to the point where I feel lonely, but trying to force connections doesn't work so I just end up...alone. lol I'm starting to resent how independent I am, hence why I'm trying to figure out if it's really just not in the cards for me. I know I want a relationship, I just don't think the relationships want ME lmao I'm really not being wise at all, the options just aren't there for me to begin with

Yes ketu w the sun in the 5th: couldn't be a more independent archype if I had to create a human that is extremely independent even without Pluto on scorpio ac

You are meant to MOVE toward the 11th house....that is where your node is and given chiron is there, well, this will be EXTREMELY hard for you...at psychological level, you may even feel sick about it, manifest pain etc as this is what chiron the wounded healer represents

Overcoming chiron is your lesson in this life as chiron in my research is like saturn, 10 times worse ( harder to tame)

You need shine in a group...you need to shine as a COMRADE this life...not alone...that has been your MANY past lives if I had to tell a story of your many past lives and as I mentioned, you have not resolved these at your sun and moon level in all of these past lives which is what the skipped steps show and also they indicate this life chapter is crucial for you to fix this very issue

Astrology is not fate. You have to actually reach out and work at relationships, as well as be in a place where relationships are possible. Have you tried a computer dating service?

Often when you ask people who complain of this about what they do, you often find that they sit at home waiting for Prince/Princess Charming to just show up and whisk them off their feet.

There was a great book written in the USA about 12 years ago that I bought for my daughter who was about 30 at the time and was worried about never finding anyone. It was called Finding a husband After Age 35.
https://www.amazon.com/Find-Husband...30&sprefix=findiubng+a+husband+,aps,87&sr=8-2
A Harvard MBA shares her revolutionary program for using marketing tactics to find a husband after age 35

Even if you are a man, the information is really good about searching for a relationship.

my problem isn’t necessarily meeting people, like i said it’s not even the lack of attention. i GET the attention, but i’m just rarely interested. i have people i COULD reach out and i know would kill to have a chance with me, but my problem is that i can just never seem to reciprocate that energy? there’s NOTHING wrong with them, and it feels like everything wrong with me. essentially, most of my relationships come down to that “best friend” energy with me. like a “yeah i guess i could settle for him, i’m not really interested but there’s nothing wrong about it”

essentially, i have quite a list of people i could “settle” down, but i don’t actually feel the same way in return? it feels like i’m either settling and not truly interested, or chronically alone (which i tend to choose, just because i don’t feel very good about the other option). i could name about 2 people in my life that i’ve ACTUALLY had those feelings for, they were kinda just….there without me having to try. so i know it’s possible for me lmao i’m just wondering what’s actually so defective about me that i have the hardest time actually feeling anything romantic for people, as much as i would want to be in a relationship?

I was rather confused by you having such issues given your venus on DC and your 5th house which I like and overall plutonic nature so I started looking at your chart using my Vedic and Evolutionary astrology techniques...I think you should read up a lot on that south node of the moon w your sun in your 5th ( ketu w sun, lots of great videos on youtube by KRS, Astrolada, Ryan Kurczak, Ernst Willehm etc) AND you have the skipped step of the moon and Jupiter ( watch Diana Elizabeth on skipped steps on youtube, it is very important and I have been testing these in my research). In women, skipped step pf the moon is quite important. I used to have clients which I recommended past life hypnotic regression just so they could figure what it is re their mother issues that they have carried over to the next life, incarnation after incarnation. You may want to check in w proper professionals re this at some point. Jupiter also rules your 4th, and leo is intercepted and sun is w south lunar node or ketu....something past life or extremely subconscious about your parents or these archtypes from past lives has to be worked out ( or possibly even an archtypal repeat already this life). Hope that helps.

interesting, i don’t know too much about vedic astrology so it’s something i’ve definitely wanted to look into. i know my chart points to some intense mother issues so it makes sense that it is carrying over in some sense from past lives; it’s always felt like an intense relationship. she was definitely emotionally abusive, didn’t really seem to know how or WANT to be a mother, and she finally kicked me out when i was a teenager.

also what are your thoughts on venus on the DC? i’m having a hard time understanding it, because i can’t seem to find too much information about it. everyone’s more interested when it’s on the ASC lol

also, i’ve never even heard of evolutionary astrology! so i’m definitely going to have to look into that some more

I only met one, myself many many years ago. Luckily he asked me to marry him, or I would have done it myself.

I understand your dilemma more than you know, now that you have explained it. i'm something in astrology that that there a really clear indication.

Unfortunately seeing it doesn’t really help you, since you aren’t willing to take something less than your expectations.

For example, out of astrology, if you had a Myers-Briggs INTJ temperament type, you would be limited to people of either the NT or NF temperaments, and depending where you live and work, there might be few of them available. My daughter has an NT temperament type, and it took her nearly 15 years to find someone enough like her for her to get connected to.

what do you mean? like there IS something in my chart that points to that?

also, i’ve taken that test but i don’t actually really know what it means and it’s not like i can go around asking people theirs lol but i’m an INFP. like i said, everything seems to tell me i’m just meant to be alone, as much as i don’t really want to be lol

Yes ketu w the sun in the 5th: couldn't be a more independent archype if I had to create a human that is extremely independent even without Pluto on scorpio ac

You are meant to MOVE toward the 11th house....that is where your node is and given chiron is there, well, this will be EXTREMELY hard for you...at psychological level, you may even feel sick about it, manifest pain etc as this is what chiron the wounded healer represents

Overcoming chiron is your lesson in this life as chiron in my research is like saturn, 10 times worse ( harder to tame)

You need shine in a group...you need to shine as a COMRADE this life...not alone...that has been your MANY past lives if I had to tell a story of your many past lives and as I mentioned, you have not resolved these at your sun and moon level in all of these past lives which is what the skipped steps show and also they indicate this life chapter is crucial for you to fix this very issue

also that bit about the sun is interesting….unlike my mother, i was extremely close to my father, he was my best friend. but he committed suicide a few years ago, so i’m curious as to what that means (also, he was a leo sun and leo rising)

IleneK

Premium Member
my problem isn’t necessarily meeting people, like i said it’s not even the lack of attention. i GET the attention, but i’m just rarely interested. i have people i COULD reach out and i know would kill to have a chance with me, but my problem is that i can just never seem to reciprocate that energy? there’s NOTHING wrong with them, and it feels like everything wrong with me. essentially, most of my relationships come down to that “best friend” energy with me. like a “yeah i guess i could settle for him, i’m not really interested but there’s nothing wrong about it”

essentially, i have quite a list of people i could “settle” down, but i don’t actually feel the same way in return? it feels like i’m either settling and not truly interested, or chronically alone (which i tend to choose, just because i don’t feel very good about the other option). i could name about 2 people in my life that i’ve ACTUALLY had those feelings for, they were kinda just….there without me having to try. so i know it’s possible for me lmao i’m just wondering what’s actually so defective about me that i have the hardest time actually feeling anything romantic for people, as much as i would want to be in a relationship?

Hello, lumigen [what a wonderful name]
I am using whole sign houses, partially because it resolves the intercepted house problem in your chart and partially because the chart makes more sense to me that way.

I was impressed with all the planets in your chart in the sign of their dignity and exaltation: Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars. So they all express themselves, operate, more or less comfortably as elements of your psyche.

Your Mercury is a bit of a renegade, having no dignity nor detriment, kind of unmoored because of that. And being nestled in there between exalted Sun and dignified Mars has got to affect the way you think, perhaps making it more impulsive, although your quick mind also serves you.
Saturn has a tiny bit of dignity in Pisces, not strong in the chart, but also not particularly problematic.
And then there is Jupiter which is in the sign of its fall in Capricorn, an uncomfortable place to express itself. It rules both your 2nd house of personal possessions and attributes and is domiciled there. It also rules the 5th house of love and romance. It is opposed by a strong Moon from the house of possessions and attributes of the 'other.' A Moon which very much likes Jupiter by reception. But Jupiter does not like Moon, your inner feeling life, much. Jupiter rejects it. So in a way, not matter how you feel/Moon or think/Merc, something does not feel good to you in the way you perceive your personal attributes/2nd and the way you experience and engage love/romance/5th. I might even go so far as to look at natal Moon's being at about the midpoint of Jup Nep, and so bringing together uncomfy Jup and illusory Neptune, pointing to your not really being able to see what is going on in this tri-planetary dynamic as clearly as you might like.

That is an abbreviated profile, a map, so to speak. Jupiter is the squeeky wheel that needs to be lubricated. This is to say that you may want to start bringing more tender compassion and kindness to yourself and to those ill or uncomfortable thoughts/feelings that you have about your personal attributes and how love/romance works in you. Perhaps by just beginning to pay attention when you are experiencing them, like when you were motivated to make this post about here on the forum? There are ways to create more space around these unconscious and no longer true thoughts that we have about ourselves and others. Thoughts that are deeply unsatisfying, wounding.

So I would offer that there is nothing defective in you, my friend. Some of your 2nd and 5th house reactions are deeply challenging for you, since they are ruled by uncomfortable Jupiter domiciled and aspected as it is. When you have these reactions you likely cut yourself off from feeling/Moon them. Perhaps this may be what inclines you to assess yourself as defective? And a good first tiny step in shifting this deeply ingrained thought habit might be by beginning to pay more attention to the things that you say, like, "what is defective in me?" Seeing if you might refrain from thinking of your self in that false way?

I am truly wishing you the very best.