Don’t Sugar Coat My Chart, Need Answers

Lately, Ive been struggling with deep thoughts, especially surrounding a specific issue. Is the influence of death (not suicide) in my chart? Any heaviness around my career or past entanglements? Any warning signs or things I could be aware of/think about? I know pluto and square aspect appears a lot in my chart, but not super versed.

https://imgur.com/a/BuY0sNK

Thanks in advance ����

Last edited by a moderator:

Opal

Premium Member
Hi PlutoPixie,

What I see is a chart of a person, who should be in the medical profession.

Chiron, is in your 6th in Virgo by sign and by house service, and it is trine your MC. Personalized Chiron contacts are found regularly in the medical profession, could be clerical or medical, the opposition to Mercury in the 12th, makes me think it could be clerical.

Then your 8th house, has Pluto and the Nodes conjunct each other. Pluto is transformation, and the nodes, people. Maybe, in some way you are meant to assist people in their transformation, working with the dying, maybe.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Kübler-Ross,_Elisabeth

Kubler Ross, it does not show it on the attachment, has Chiron at 1.49 Taurus. She wrote the book "On Death and Dying" her chart is similar in a way to yours, I have just been looking at hers recently, that why I noticed yours.

With your feelings that there is maybe something about death in your thoughts, maybe you are meant to be a healer, or a writer, or something that revolves near the theme.

You 10th house also has a conjunction of Uranus and Neptune that is square Lilith and Part of Fortune in the first house of self. The 10th is an occupational house, the first is self, hmmm, Could be something etheral, while some see squares as negative, i see them as a challenge, but they push you to do, rather than sitting back and things come.

You are able to create your destiny. Enjoy the ride.

Hi PlutoPixie,

What I see is a chart of a person, who should be in the medical profession.

Chiron, is in your 6th in Virgo by sign and by house service, and it is trine your MC. Personalized Chiron contacts are found regularly in the medical profession, could be clerical or medical, the opposition to Mercury in the 12th, makes me think it could be clerical.

Then your 8th house, has Pluto and the Nodes conjunct each other. Pluto is transformation, and the nodes, people. Maybe, in some way you are meant to assist people in their transformation, working with the dying, maybe.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Kübler-Ross,_Elisabeth

Kubler Ross, it does not show it on the attachment, has Chiron at 1.49 Taurus. She wrote the book "On Death and Dying" her chart is similar in a way to yours, I have just been looking at hers recently, that why I noticed yours.

With your feelings that there is maybe something about death in your thoughts, maybe you are meant to be a healer, or a writer, or something that revolves near the theme.

You 10th house also has a conjunction of Uranus and Neptune that is square Lilith and Part of Fortune in the first house of self. The 10th is an occupational house, the first is self, hmmm, Could be something etheral, while some see squares as negative, i see them as a challenge, but they push you to do, rather than sitting back and things come.

You are able to create your destiny. Enjoy the ride.

Hi @Opal, thank you for your interpretation! Some of this makes perfect sense.

Interestingly, I come from a family of medical professionals, but would never consider it myself (in the classic sense). I am a graphic designer, but I frequently say I don't feel fulfilled because "I'm not helping anyone", I always thought it was because I was an Aquarius, but Virgo/Chiron/MC is interesting. Maybe a psychologist? or hypnotherapist? These are things I've considered before.

I also feel VERY connected to deaths of loved ones and even celebrities. I've been known to google/mention celebrities days or hours before their passing and then shortly after get very sickly, especially if they're local. I explain to people I'm like a dog before an earthquake, my senses are heightened around this for some reason.

There have been a lot of tumultuous situations surrounding my career, although I guess everything always seems like a means to an end. Lots of abrupt endings to things. Right now, I am involved in a case at work and afraid someone may seriously retaliate (hence my original post).

Thanks for this! I will look into Elisabeth Kubler Ross and her life, although I am familiar with the stages of grief. Interesting, because I think a lot about others trauma and I spent most of my early years writing. Recently, I have even become more serious about astrology and maybe using it to heal families or help people raise their children.

Thanks again Opal for your reply!

waybread

Pluto in the traditional 8th house of death squares your Aquarian sun and Venus, and most modern astrologers would count Pluto's out-of-sign squaret o your moon and Saturn. We might say that these planets are "Plutonized."

Pluto was the Roman god of the afterlife; which the Romans saw as a pretty gloomy place.

It's likely that you think about death more than most people. If you feel drawn to this kind of work, you might consider being a hospice volunteer

Pluto in the traditional 8th house of death squares your Aquarian sun and Venus, and most modern astrologers would count Pluto's out-of-sign squaret o your moon and Saturn. We might say that these planets are "Plutonized."

Pluto was the Roman god of the afterlife; which the Romans saw as a pretty gloomy place.

It's likely that you think about death more than most people. If you feel drawn to this kind of work, you might consider being a hospice volunteer

Wow, I’ve never heard the word “plutonized”. My next question would be how people deal with this dark cloud over their head all the time. Its definitely pretty gloomy over here. Lol

I never thought of hospice work, but I’d take a stab at volunteering.

Thanks for taking the time to reply! :)

Opal

Premium Member
Hi @Opal, thank you for your interpretation! Some of this makes perfect sense.

Interestingly, I come from a family of medical professionals, but would never consider it myself (in the classic sense). I am a graphic designer, but I frequently say I don't feel fulfilled because "I'm not helping anyone", I always thought it was because I was an Aquarius, but Virgo/Chiron/MC is interesting. Maybe a psychologist? or hypnotherapist? These are things I've considered before.

I also feel VERY connected to deaths of loved ones and even celebrities. I've been known to google/mention celebrities days or hours before their passing and then shortly after get very sickly, especially if they're local. I explain to people I'm like a dog before an earthquake, my senses are heightened around this for some reason.

There have been a lot of tumultuous situations surrounding my career, although I guess everything always seems like a means to an end. Lots of abrupt endings to things. Right now, I am involved in a case at work and afraid someone may seriously retaliate (hence my original post).

Thanks for this! I will look into Elisabeth Kubler Ross and her life, although I am familiar with the stages of grief. Interesting, because I think a lot about others trauma and I spent most of my early years writing. Recently, I have even become more serious about astrology and maybe using it to heal families or help people raise their children.

Thanks again Opal for your reply!

https://astrologyking.com/uranus-sextile-pluto/

Natally, you have Pluto sextile your Uranus. It lends you creativity, hence your graphic design. Right now, you have been going through the Pluto Transit conjunct Uranus. Pluto is transformation and the transit is in the 10th house. Uranus is eccentric. Pluto transits move slowly, you have a Pluto Domicile natally as well, kind of intense. With the Transit to Uranus, it is not a wonder that you are feeling tension at work, or a need for change. Pluto, just recently went direct and for over a year you have been feeling the tension, I share a natal personalized Pluto. You are no stranger to intense situations.

I have copied a site, for you to peruse. I suggest, you also read about the Pluto conjunct Uranus transit as well.

As they say of all transits "this too shall pass" with Pluto, and its slow orbit, it just takes longer.:whistling:

https://astrologyking.com/uranus-sextile-pluto/

Natally, you have Pluto sextile your Uranus. It lends you creativity, hence your graphic design. Right now, you have been going through the Pluto Transit conjunct Uranus. Pluto is transformation and the transit is in the 10th house. Uranus is eccentric. Pluto transits move slowly, you have a Pluto Domicile natally as well, kind of intense. With the Transit to Uranus, it is not a wonder that you are feeling tension at work, or a need for change. Pluto, just recently went direct and for over a year you have been feeling the tension, I share a natal personalized Pluto. You are no stranger to intense situations.

I have copied a site, for you to peruse. I suggest, you also read about the Pluto conjunct Uranus transit as well.

As they say of all transits "this too shall pass" with Pluto, and its slow orbit, it just takes longer.:whistling:

Ugh, thanks for pointing me in this direction. Definitely no stranger to intense situations. Astrology King's Uranus Conjunct Pluto ..."You are often caught up in events beyond your control that can be dramatic and life-changing experiences."

As for my work situation, the drama intensifies. :annoyed: Because the harassment was... sexual... I have this weird feeling that this particular person (scorpio) is obsessed with me and may lash out when fired. Or it could be my intense scorpio nature that is ultimately paranoid. -sighs-

Yes, or as my mom says "winter will always turn into spring" this winter just seems a bit extra cold :pouty:

blackbery

:moon::mercury::venus::saturn: all reside in your 12th :square::pluto::northnode: & your obsession with death.

:moon::mercury::pisces: 12th, extremely imaginative, psychic, sensitive.

You are highly intutive, secretive in many ways, particularly your love life & have a love of being alone to recharge your batteries & dream about life, death & the wonders of the universe.

With :saturn: heavily involved in your chart, you are more mature & understanding than with people your age group. You probably hang around with people much older than yourself, not really given to childish, trivial things.
You should be writing a journal, maybe even pursue study into metaphysical subjects & write about that too. Do you meditate, do yoga or have a strong desire to visit certain countries or look into different religions? You will always hold a traditional view of religion but could incorporate teachings from other world religions.

You mentioned psychology, hypnotherapy as possible careers. That could work. You would do very well in healing as Opal mentioned. Art therapy, vetenarian medicine, etc etc. You must love animals.
Only YOU know where you are drawn most strongly.

I do find the Meyers=Briggs test very helpful in bundling up possible career choices. It's free on-line & takes about 1/2 hr.

Abrham Lincoln also had very intutive dreams, even about his own death.

He had an :aquarius::pisces::saturn: dominated chart too.

He always used his intuition to guide him, you especially need to do that.

Incidentally, I'm wondering about the :moon::opposition::chiron: and the relationship with your mother. Is it painful in some way? Does she nuture you the way you wanted? Do women in general cause you great wounding?
Try to not take it too personally when women act out against you. It's probably jealousy or envy. Steer clear from these types; you'll never win them over.....look within yourself for validation or to a Higher Source. Humans very often operate on a very low, vibrational, egoic level.

:):):)

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Also, not sure how new you are, pay attention to the numbers. Pluto is at 25 transit Capricorn Pluto, so the numbers that it has coincided with recently matter.

For instance what else is at numbers close to that. Sweet Lilith for one.

:moon::mercury::venus::saturn: all reside in your 12th :square::pluto::northnode: & your obsession with death.

:moon::mercury::pisces: 12th, extremely imaginative, psychic, sensitive.

You are highly intutive, secretive in many ways, particularly your love life & have a love of being alone to recharge your batteries & dream about life, death & the wonders of the universe.

With :saturn: heavily involved in your chart, you are more mature & understanding than with people your age group. You probably hang around with people much older than yourself, not really given to childish, trivial things.
You should be writing a journal, maybe even pursue study into metaphysical subjects & write about that too. Do you meditate, do yoga or have a strong desire to visit certain countries or look into different religions? You will always hold a traditional view of religion but could incorporate teachings from other world religions.

You mentioned psychology, hypnotherapy as possible careers. That could work. You would do very well in healing as Opal mentioned. Art therapy, vetenarian medicine, etc etc. You must love animals.
Only YOU know where you are drawn most strongly.

I do find the Meyers=Briggs test very helpful in bundling up possible career choices. It's free on-line & takes about 1/2 hr.

Abrham Lincoln also had very intutive dreams, even about his own death.

He had an :aquarius::pisces::saturn: dominated chart too.

He always used his intuition to guide him, you especially need to do that.

Incidentally, I'm wondering about the :moon::opposition::chiron: and the relationship with your mother. Is it painful in some way? Does she nuture you the way you wanted? Do women in general cause you great wounding?
Try to not take it too personally when women act out against you. It's probably jealousy or envy. Steer clear from these types; you'll never win them over.....look within yourself for validation or to a Higher Source. Humans very often operate on a very low, vibrational, egoic level.

:):):)

Hi Blackbery,

Thanks for your input! Lots stand out to me here. I constantly disconnect from the public and I have very few friends, because I don't like to sit around and talk trivial. Nailed it! I do feel like my entire life is a big secret. I often feel misunderstood or like if you followed me home, I'd be entirely different than the person I present. Which in turn, makes me feel like a fraud. For example, contrary to the innocent, sunshine-y person I present, I'm rather dark and intense. I'm sure if I journaled and meditated these could be great ways to align my spirit and deeper thoughts. Even just typing like this helps my mood. :joyful:

I do think a lot of this behavior stems directly from the strict religious upbringing I had (that my mother instilled). Feeling the need to be perfect and not "sin", but doing things (like above) to prove to myself that I'm imperfect and make myself feel unworthy of much. My virgo/chiron may reflect this. My mother, while sometimes very loving, is also (unknowingly) VERY emotional, insecure, judgmental and quite often says things she doesn't mean. Her intense controlling nature has definitely been wounding to me. And yes, other women in my life have caused me great pain, including my sister. Crazy to know this is something a chart can point to directly. This is something I need to heal from.

I will look into Lincolns chart and maybe a more fulfilling career, with people and healing. I have begun looking up books on the metaphysical to learn more – but I do believe my intuition could be powerful if I really began to better focus my energy. One day hopefully I can travel the world and observe other religions, documents my findings, and put my healing to good use. And I am an ENTP, btw.

I appreciate you. Never thought this deep into it all. :)

Last edited:
Also, not sure how new you are, pay attention to the numbers. Pluto is at 25 transit Capricorn Pluto, so the numbers that it has coincided with recently matter.

For instance what else is at numbers close to that. Sweet Lilith for one.

Ahh, well, very interesting. My Lilith and Uranus are 24's. Something major did happen last month that really helped transform some of that impulsive energy and gave me some time to reflect.

Thanks for pinpointing the importance of this.