Weather to wear a pearl or not

garvind25

Dear All,

I am a firm believer of astrology and have a query about my chart. Hope, someone will answer it.

I am of Pisces ascendant and Scorpio moon sign. My fifth house lord is Moon. Few astrologers say that since my fifth house lord is Moon, I should wear a Pearl to strengthen my luck. On the other hand, few other astrologers say that since I have Scorpio moon sign, my moon is debilitated and I should not wear a pearl.

Can anyone pls. advice what to do in this situation? Should I wear or not wear a pearl in my situation? My details are:
DOB: 6-March-1983; POB: Durgapur, W.B., India; TOB: 7:05 AM

I hope someone will kindly guide me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Arvind Gupta.

creativei

You have abundant of luck luck is not a issue asc in 9th 9th lord in asc . 5th lord in 9th with asc is great this is raja yoga moon though deblitated its cancelled since that house owner mars in asc its neech bang . so dont worry about moon jup takes care of it . only planet you should activate is sat he is pity state he need urgent help . has none to give him hands so sat gem which is blue stone . also chant sat mantra daily he controls your 11th and 12th gains and bed pleasures actually its debilitated so activate it for uninterrupted gains else no matter how much you hard work you cant get destined gains for your work . also even for overseas journey you have to activate it next to sat is mercury your 7th house is afflicted it delays marriage and gives troublesome married life partner often falls sick and quarrel with you if you wana happy married life with all comforts then activate mercury too rest all nice . wear gems for sat and mercury . asc lord is always good guy moon has no enemies Also jupiter aspecting 5th so no need to worry about moon . concentrate on mercury and saturn ..

garvind25

You have abundant of luck luck is not a issue asc in 9th 9th lord in asc . 5th lord in 9th with asc is great this is raja yoga moon though deblitated its cancelled since that house owner mars in asc its neech bang . so dont worry about moon jup takes care of it . only planet you should activate is sat he is pity state he need urgent help . has none to give him hands so sat gem which is blue stone . also chant sat mantra daily he controls your 11th and 12th gains and bed pleasures actually its debilitated so activate it for uninterrupted gains else no matter how much you hard work you cant get destined gains for your work . also even for overseas journey you have to activate it next to sat is mercury your 7th house is afflicted it delays marriage and gives troublesome married life partner often falls sick and quarrel with you if you wana happy married life with all comforts then activate mercury too rest all nice . wear gems for sat and mercury . asc lord is always good guy moon has no enemies Also jupiter aspecting 5th so no need to worry about moon . concentrate on mercury and saturn ..

Thanks for your reply. My Saturn is retrograde in eight house. So should I wear a blue stone (neelum)? Someone also told me to wear rudrakshas for Sun, Mercury & Saturn. Is that correct? Will that help me in career and general life?

Awaiting your comments.

Regards,
Arvind Gupta.

creativei

Thanks for your reply. My Saturn is retrograde in eight house. So should I wear a blue stone (neelum)? Someone also told me to wear rudrakshas for Sun, Mercury & Saturn. Is that correct? Will that help me in career and general life?

Awaiting your comments.

Regards,
Arvind Gupta.

Rudraksha is common its nothing to do with planets after all planets are controlled by god. Also sun is shiva even saturm too shiva only eeswaramsa so you get all planets blessings. Yes for sat it's blue neelum for mercury its emarald. In palmistry little finger is controlled by mercury middle finger controlled by sat so wear emarald in little finger n blue stone in middle finger.

Lastly even though i say about gemstones i less believe in that if a person is destined to suffer he must , tats y bad dasa are coming nonone escape from karma even remedies too work only after undergoing certain amount of karma. If gemstones can change fate means why there exist temple and gods. Only by Charity karma dissolves not by wearing stone and all indeed it gives positive vibes but it can't wipe karma totally so do Charity as much as possible off-course you do because mercury in 12th makes a person charitable your spouse too will have charitable nature. if you wipe out tears in someone eyes then god will remove your life problems.

All the best to your life 🙏👍

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Some feel that destiny is written by the Almighty and no inanimate stone can alter it. It can be altered only by the grace of the Writer. Hence it is only good behaviour, faith in God, remembering Him and prayer that can help a person.

garvind25

Rudraksha is common its nothing to do with planets after all planets are controlled by god. Also sun is shiva even saturm too shiva only eeswaramsa so you get all planets blessings. Yes for sat it's blue neelum for mercury its emarald. In palmistry little finger is controlled by mercury middle finger controlled by sat so wear emarald in little finger n blue stone in middle finger.

Lastly even though i say about gemstones i less believe in that if a person is destined to suffer he must , tats y bad dasa are coming nonone escape from karma even remedies too work only after undergoing certain amount of karma. If gemstones can change fate means why there exist temple and gods. Only by Charity karma dissolves not by wearing stone and all indeed it gives positive vibes but it can't wipe karma totally so do Charity as much as possible off-course you do because mercury in 12th makes a person charitable your spouse too will have charitable nature. if you wipe out tears in someone eyes then god will remove your life problems.

All the best to your life ����

Thanks for your elaborate discussions. It has given me a few insights into my life. I have one final question: I am jobless for past three years. When will I get a job? What do I need to do to bring stability in my job life? (my parents are against my use of neelum as someone told them that it can have a bad influence on me). I am already wearing a yellow sapphire (pokhraj) in right hand index finger and red coral (moonga) in a locket.

Thanks again,
Arvind Gupta.

garvind25

Some feel that destiny is written by the Almighty and no inanimate stone can alter it. It can be altered only by the grace of the Writer. Hence it is only good behaviour, faith in God, remembering Him and prayer that can help a person.

Yes I agree. At the same time I also believe that if a man tries, he can move mountains. Thanks for your response.

creativei

Thanks for your elaborate discussions. It has given me a few insights into my life. I have one final question: I am jobless for past three years. When will I get a job? What do I need to do to bring stability in my job life? (my parents are against my use of neelum as someone told them that it can have a bad influence on me). I am already wearing a yellow sapphire (pokhraj) in right hand index finger and red coral (moonga) in a locket.

Thanks again,
Arvind Gupta.

You are currently running 3rd and 8th lord dasa which is little problematic 8th lord dasa gives many sufferings disgrace and losses also it exalted . you will have changes in finace family father younger siblings mainly sisters . mainly it gives 4th and 7th house matters expenditures and bitterness regarding home mom spouse enemies health issues etc . whatever it is you regain everything last ,so don't lose hope . you have low key profile only . cant expect any rewards or promotions . chances of getting job in 2022 mid . current bukti is not that much good . so do prayers if possible donate books and stationary items to kids give yellow cloth to god dakshinamoorthy in temple . donate kondai kadalai/ chickpeas to any priest with cloth and money . help your school or college teachers who suffering now or just visit them if possible and get their blessings .