Synastry - please read it!

MargaritaMargoMimi

Hello friends,
in august i met an old friend of mine. We know each other from long time, maybe 25 years.
He was a friend of my brother too.
So long ago i was in love with him....but our ways saparate in future.
Till this august when he call me to ask me for a favour.
So... i like him still and i feel so strange warm between us....when we talk. Just like friends. But i ask him for his birth hour,cause i want to make him a chart. Astrology is my passion:)
Please tell me are these aspects good between us?
Venus -chiron,sun-north node,MC-IC, AC-vertex(mirror)....
I see not so good aspects too, but i feel this can be a very pleasent relationship if the fate thinks so too:)))

There is something inetresting too.
Now i have conjunction between progressive sun and natal venus...after 1 degree will be exact. And he has now exact conjunction of progressive venus to natal sun.

Please i will wait your opinions :)
Thank you.

I am the wheel inside, he is outside.

Attachments

• Kos-mi.jpg
    Kos-mi.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Bina

Honestly, these synastry charts are hard to read, as they don't include the degrees. You may get more of a response if you post your two natal charts as well.:smile:

katydid

Progressed Sun conjunct Venus is very powerful and often leads to a strong romantic union. If you both have this progression at the same time---:love:

comdoc

Overall synastry potential is just average 50%, or 5 on a 10 scale. I call this neutral interpersonal synergy. OK for friends, but not recommended for long term life partner.

comdoc

There is always hope. If you are mutually satisfied with an average synastry potential, then go for it. Astrology only shows potentials; if you both are willing, committed, and available--anything is possible. However, this relationship will not be easy. Nodal connections indicate significant karmic ties. But resolution of karma does not require full life partner status.

Thank you.
So...there`s no hope :(