This man is very important for me - Synastry

MargaritaMargoMimi

Hello dear friends,
please read this synastry. Between me and a man.
I am inside wheel he is outside. I saw ofcourse a lot of good aspects,but there are more....
So, can we be happy together based on this synastry?

Thank you very much.
I will wait your answers every day.

Attachments

• J&M.jpg
    J&M.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 61

muchacho

Looks okay to me. You trigger each others 8th house which would indicate some kind of deep existential connection. Did you notice something like that?

MargaritaMargoMimi

Yes ,maybe we are similar.
Is there something to worry in this synastry?
Can we be together for a long time? What do you think friends?
Do you see marriage? Or long living together....:pouty:
sorry for the a lot of questions, but i dont want to loose him...

And just want to ask you - is it very bad that his venus is in aries, and mine in taurus?

muchacho

Yes ,maybe we are similar.
Is there something to worry in this synastry?
Can we be together for a long time? What do you think friends?
Do you see marriage? Or long living together....:pouty:
sorry for the a lot of questions, but i dont want to loose him...

And just want to ask you - is it very bad that his venus is in aries, and mine in taurus?
That means you are total opposites in love and affection matters. Which, if you are generally in a good mood, can be very alluring. But if you are generally in a bad mood, it can drive you crazy.

Venus plays a very important role in your teens to mid twenties. If you are beyond your mid twenties, it's less of an influence and nothing to worry much about.

AppLeo

Okay, this is very basic but here goes..

You have your Mars conjunct his Moon. Mars and Moon don't really work well together, but there is a lot of passion, but maybe too much passion.

However, he has his Venus conduct your Sun and Moon, which indicates much harmony and love in the relationship.

And lastly you have Chiron conjunct his Sun. This is a really difficult aspect to have. I don't know much about this, and it is just an astroid, but I've read with this aspect in synastry--the person that has the Chiron will feel a sense of sadness or will be the healer, while the other person, your relationship person is going to feel like he's not good enough and will feel like he always has to be healed.

Those are just the conjunctions I saw. Hopefully I gave you some insight. You could look up the conjunctions on the website to understand more.

MargaritaMargoMimi

Thanks so much the both of you:)

In question about venus - i am 44 , he is 48. So this differenses will be more jentle , if i understand you.

In question about chiron and sun....i am the sun person/i am the woman/....

I don`t know.... i like him so much.....
As a matter of fact our progressed venus and mars are in conjuction.
Soon i will have exact conjunction of progressed sun and venus.
He have conjunction of transiting uranus and venus.
We met by internet....

Last edited:

AppLeo

Thanks so much the both of you:)

In question about venus - i am 44 , he is 48. So this differenses will be more jentle , if i understand you.

In question about chiron and sun....i am the sun person/i am the woman/....

I don`t know.... i like him so much.....
As a matter of fact our progressed venus and mars are in conjuction.
Soon i will have exact conjunction of progressed sun and venus.
He have conjunction of transiting uranus and venus.
We met by internet....

Oh, you are the Sun person. Do you feel like he is a healer and trying to get you to be something better? I have this aspect with someone and as the Chiron person, I'm always trying to shape them into a healed and better form, yet they don't seem to ever match up to my expectations, and subconscienciously they feel this. However, it could just be my Saturn Conjunct his Sun. There's not much research done on Chiron.

So he may not tell you that you don't match up, but you haven't sensed it yet. BUT I WOULDN'T WORRY.

Having a Venus conjunct Mars is extremely passionate so that's real good.

And for your first thing on Venus, Venus makes everything more gentle no matter what.

AppLeo

Also with Chiron... Maybe you love him so much because he is like healing you. There's a sense of completeness.

MargaritaMargoMimi

Yes! Exactly! I feel like you say.Everything.He makes me better person, he gives me advaices how to feel life, how to thanks for what i am, for what i have.

I don`t know what will happend....will we meet in real life....it depends on him , cause i am poor. he lives in a very beautiful country that i cant dream on. i dont know.....he said - i like to write with you, i miss you.....but we are so far from each other....thats fate...nobody knows will we meet one day...

AppLeo

Yes! Exactly! I feel like you say.Everything.He makes me better person, he gives me advaices how to feel life, how to thanks for what i am, for what i have.

I don`t know what will happend....will we meet in real life....it depends on him , cause i am poor. he lives in a very beautiful country that i cant dream on. i dont know.....he said - i like to write with you, i miss you.....but we are so far from each other....thats fate...nobody knows will we meet one day...

I hope you guys meet! Good luck!