work place and transits

aly007

Hello,

Lately things have been very stressful at work. I applied for several jobs but nothing for now.
My work house is ruled by jupiter and now jupiter is in tr in my 12th house and it won't come out until next year :mad:
Also my 10th house ruler neptune is in transit in my 9th and it is rx.

What aspects should i take into consider to know when will i change this work place?

Thank you.

Attachments

• tr23septme.jpg
    tr23septme.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 10

gen6k

hey

well uranus just finished going over your sun in the 10th which leads to changes and rebellious attitudes in career. but its also something that youre not entirely in control of and have to go along with.

jupiter also squared your MC making you enthusiastic but unable to get grounded.

uranus will be going over your sun in middle november and again in january.

jupiter will also square your MC the end of october again.

during the start of october you will be focused much on career

by the second week you should see some progress, but you might be let down eventually in many different terms

but later on in the year jupiter from the 12th will sextile mercury in the 10th.
the north node in the 5th will point to the job not having enough creativity.

things should be better after the second uranus/sun hit in november.

aly007

Also

Gov of 6th house Jupiter is in transit over the 12th house (twins, so in exile) and Uranus opposes ntal, square midheaven and lilith.
Rx Uranus is transiting over the 10th house (aries) ( changes in the workplace) is conjunct natal sun, trine natal Mars, Jupiter square natal and AC.
Neptune rx gov of the 10th is in tranzit over the 9th house and square natal Mars and Chiron , sextile natal Neptune and trine natal Pluto.
Tr Pluto over the house 6 square natal Sun, conjunct natal Jupiter and opposition to AC.