Seeking Remedies for my health issue

Newness

Attachments

• 064953A7-0C8C-400A-9FCE-66029F276FD0.jpg
    064953A7-0C8C-400A-9FCE-66029F276FD0.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

The sub-period of Venus in the major-period of the Moon is operating since September/2020. It will continue till May/2022. The Moon is in the VI house and Venus in the VIII. Further Venus owns the VII house and occupies Mrigshirsh nakshatra of Mars which owns the VI house of disease. Venus has close aspect of Saturn. The sub-period of Venus cannot be good to you.
Transit Venus is in the house of lungs since 8/December/2021. It will shift out of this house at the end of this month giving you some relief but the trouble could recur in March for a short while.

Last edited:

Newness

The sub-period of Venus in the major-period of the Moon is operating since September/2020. It will continue till May/2022. The Moon is in the VI house and Venus in the VIII. Further Venus owns the VII house and occupies Mrigshirsh nakshatra of Mars which owns the VI house of disease. Venus has close aspect of Saturn. The sub-period of Venus cannot be good to you.
Transit Venus is in the house of lungs since 8/December/2021. It will shift out of this house at the end of this month giving you some relief but the trouble could recur in March for a short while.

Thank you very much! My troubles started suddenly on the 1st of December. Felt better 13th to 22nd when it increased again. Is it possible for you to suggest me some remedies for this please. I would really appreciate!

Newness

Thanks for providing me a remedy. I have a question though, will this sub period of Venus till May 22 impact my lungs or can it be also some other issues related to Venus?Like you mentioned that Venus sub period started in Sept 2020. My husband got infected with corona in October and we had a tough time isolating him. Then in November I had a spat with my sister which impacted my mind for months to come, even today. Somebody told me to patch up with her to help your chest/lungs, so I spoke with her only a few days ago. Almost after more than 1 year. I was also depressed in my marriage for almost 2 years.

Newness

Thanks for providing me a remedy. I have a question though, will this sub period of Venus till May 22 impact my lungs or can it be also some other issues related to Venus?Like you mentioned that Venus sub period started in Sept 2020. My husband got infected with corona in October and we had a tough time isolating him. Then in November I had a spat with my sister which impacted my mind for months to come, even today. Somebody told me to patch up with her to help your chest/lungs, so I spoke with her only a few days ago. Almost after more than 1 year. I was also depressed in my marriage for almost 2 years.
I moved to my current country in 2019 but don't have a job yet, so income. That's also a Venus related matter right?

mathur_dinesh

As I had stated in my analysis Venus is an adverse planet for you and it will create difficulty from time to time. The nature of trouble can be easily deducted. We must recite mantras for Venus. I have already told you as to when the lung trouble will subside. Your troubles will come to an end with the close of Venus sub-period.

Newness

As I had stated in my analysis Venus is an adverse planet for you and it will create difficulty from time to time. The nature of trouble can be easily deducted. We must recite mantras for Venus. I have already told you as to when the lung trouble will subside. Your troubles will come to an end with the close of Venus sub-period.

Thank you!!

Newness

I went to a chest doctor in my current country today. He told me that I have asthma. Other doctors back in India said that I had nothing that they can see. Is there a way to know if I indeed have asthma or it’s just some transient problem that will resolve in a few weeks/months or so?

I did feel better at the end of the month, over the weekend but it precipitated again last night.

Thank you!

Last edited:

creativei

Place of Birth: Delhi, India
Date of Birth: 2nd Aug 1980
Time of Birth: 1:59pm

Thank you!

Being born in aswini nak person is blessed with excellent physical health vitality energy aswini ruled by aswini kumars physicians of god he who restores youthness n sound health so dont worry this temporary only

Currently moon dasa in operation is in 6th house iof illness moon is ketu star ketu is sat house tat sat is with mars who is 6th lord for fixef asc 9th house is badhak means you wont get 9th house things esp 9th house dasa troubles sub period venus is running tat venus is in mars star so it showed illness throughout this dasa you have faced problems reg 3rd n 4th house matters. 4th house is physical comforts since 4th lord with 6th it spoiled health but Mars is also asc lord so no matter how worst it is everything turns back normal like magic.

Venus in 8th person has to spend on health at same time whatever medicines he takes works charm he gets medicines even for non curable diseases so be happy

Your moon dasa gonna end this year n u gonna see sudden transformation in health matters. N aftr apirl health gets gradual improvement sat gonna ttansit to 11th next march so u get all good things in life just bear this temp illness for few months after july it will be fine 👍

Newness

Thank you very much! Some other astrologers also told me that I should start getting better after 1st week of April and and that its venus antardasha causing this. Although your timeline is different but you wrote the most positive words that anybody has said to me in the past few months. :kissing:

I have also been suggested some mantras chanting and have been doing religiously since January. Sometines I just lose hope, get very low. At times I get other problems too like. nausea, vomiting. I have also lost 8 kg of weight in past 3 months. So I am not able to control my thoughts and fear.

creativei

You think Homoeopathic medicines will help me or should I stick with inhalers?

Thank you!

Just continue what you doing and follow doctors advice you can chantra mantra gor your satisfaction but planets do their duty me too scorp asc moon jup in 4th moon gets digbala in 4th inspite that jup transit to 1st gave me illness suffted lot from jan me too expecting jup transit this march 22 every one lif3 changes.

After apirl your physical health good but lifelong you have restless mind n worries since moon in 6th n 4th lord with 6th. 4th lord in 11th person will have many fears n fear of diseases. Mars sst aspecting 5th gives restless battlefield mind...

Do update me in apirl. Dont worry your nakshatra protects you 👍😊

Last edited:

Newness

What is Siddha? I am a homoeoapth myself so have faith in the pathy. NAC has has also showed up in one reading. I am not sure with homoeopathy and allopathy, is hould mix up ayurveda too. Taking home remedies prescribed by a nutritionist though like, turmeric, ashwagandha, fenugreek seeds etc.

creativei

What is Siddha? I am a homoeoapth myself so have faith in the pathy. NAC has has also showed up in one reading. I am not sure with homoeopathy and allopathy, is hould mix up ayurveda too. Taking home remedies prescribed by a nutritionist though like, turmeric, ashwagandha, fenugreek seeds etc.

Lol being indian you dont know siddha im shocked even in Delhi too there are many popular siddha institutions. Siddha is another brsnch of treatment like how Ayurveda homeopathy unani exists siddha deals with herbs founded by 18 siddhas for welfare of mankind google it. Its very powerful not suitable for all will have to take serious food austerity. Else give sidr effects. But once body accepts it works like nectar till desth you wont have any heslth issues. Gods grace needed for that.. Its ok just continue what doctor says. You wont have any major health issues.