New job prospect, somewhat interesting horary chart? can someone help me read this?

https://imgur.com/a/iKt8KcS

SKIP IF YOU WANT! backstory
I have virtually never used horary astrology before, but for the past few days overwhelming "change" energy has been filling within me and I began to feel like I was ready to make the next major step in my career.

I had the job I wanted in the back of my mind, I wanted it to work with my schedule so I could be constantly kept busy with work. I love working. And just tonight my friend texted me about an opening at her job, which striking works with my exact schedule, and would literally bring me financial freedom. I haven't applied yet as everything literally JUST happened, but the first thing that popped into my mind was to use horary astrology to tryyyy(?) to predict the outcome of if this was really what I think it will be. After all, it feels like I almost manifested this opportunity into reality.

HORARY OBSERVATIONS

So, I ask my question. Will this job bring me the abundance and security I have been searching for? Will it bring me the happiness, discipline, and opportunity for growth? Will this job even work out?

and the chart is throwing me off.

Aquarius ASC at 11deg (aqua degree) EXACTLY CONJUNCT Saturn (within 0.03deg, applying, so technically not exact i know but)

Aquarius ruler, now this is what got me. If I say Saturn, which would represent discipline, job and responsibilities (vague, i know, but it's what resonated), the conjunction in the first house would represent the physical manifestation of discipline, in the body. I feel vitality when I work, which is why I think it's interesting that it's in the first house. A fusion of the disciplined nature of Saturn with the body.

Now if we say Aquarius ruler is Uranus, it's in the 3rd house of communication squaring the Asc and Saturn (3deg, applying) I can't really come up with what this means, but it feels contradictory.

Moon in Virgo 7h at 10deg (cap degree). Seeing some earth here, which could be once again discipline, physical security, money. But not too sure about this.

i feel like I also could be overanalyzing it a but, but seriously, the asc and Saturn conjunction in the 1st house really blew me away. To me, it felt like a "yeah, keep the body disciplined with the work, put in the work, it brings transformation".

haha sorry for the wall of text but any help would be appreciated!