Does my husband's chart indicate divorce ??

dreamer

I have been told by some astrologers that I have high chances of going through divorce by this year end. Wanted to know if my husband's chart also points towards the same. Attaching his chart. Thank you .

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 32

astroangel

I don't think ur charts can tell exactly if u will be divorced or not. It can only tell if the planets are in difficult positions, and the hardships that come with it.
At the end of the day it is freeewill of a person. Try to stay calm during those bad times.

mathur_dinesh

Venus and Jupiter have exchanged signs. The owner of the eighth house is in the seventh in the navamsha chart. Jupiter is debilitated in the navamsha chart and in sambandh with Saturn.
Mars is with debilitated Saturn in the birth chart. Since Mars is a faster planet and it is behind Saturn it is going to show results as age progresses.
Matters will take an adverse shape after the major-period of Rahu starts in coming June.
The possibility of a divorce is strong in the next one and a half years while Rahu remains in Leo.
:pouty:
As Venus is strong in the chart there is a ray of hope that he may withdraw from taking the strong step. You have to keep your balance and try to save the marriage.

dreamer

Venus and Jupiter have exchanged signs. The owner of the eighth house is in the seventh in the navamsha chart. Jupiter is debilitated in the navamsha chart and in sambandh with Saturn.
Mars is with debilitated Saturn in the birth chart. Since Mars is a faster planet and it is behind Saturn it is going to show results as age progresses.
Matters will take an adverse shape after the major-period of Rahu starts in coming June.
The possibility of a divorce is strong in the next one and a half years while Rahu remains in Leo.
:pouty:
As Venus is strong in the chart there is a ray of hope that he may withdraw from taking the strong step. You have to keep your balance and try to save the marriage.

Thank you for explaining in detail.
Since I have limited knowledge on astrology I have a question please. Does Jupiter and Mars being debilitated in navamsha and birth chart respectively have effect on marriage while this is a man`s chart ?

mathur_dinesh

That Jupiter signifies husband in traditional astrology and Mars too does so in Naadi astrology is known.
Here the debilitation is not considered in that light.

dreamer

Thanks for clearing my doubts Mathur Dinesh.
You mentioned about Venus and Jupiter exchange signs in Lagna chart. Is this parivartana yoga considered good or bad in this chart ?