Help to analyze composite chart

dreamer

Can someone please help me analyze this composite chart ?

Attachments

• composite midpoint pr1.jpg
    composite midpoint pr1.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 39

waybread

If this is a romantic relationship there seems to be love and affection (moon conjunct Venus) but also a lot of strain and a potential for arguments, with those big oppositions.

rahu

Banned
with mars conjunct the node there is a energy between you. he is very charismatic and you sense a "magic" around him. with venus/sun conjunction there is an affectionate feeling but you seem to sense something ethereal about him as Venus is triseptile to mars.

rahu

dreamer

with mars conjunct the node there is a energy between you. he is very charismatic and you sense a "magic" around him. with venus/sun conjunction there is an affectionate feeling but you seem to sense something ethereal about him as Venus is triseptile to mars.

rahu

Thank you Rahu.
I am new to astrology. What does this triseptile aspect mean ? Can you please explain to me in detail.
Is there compatibility in these two charts ?

dreamer

If this is a romantic relationship there seems to be love and affection (moon conjunct Venus) but also a lot of strain and a potential for arguments, with those big oppositions.

Thank you fpr giving time to analalyze this chart Waybread. Can you please elaborate when you mean big oppositions?

rahu

Banned
Thank you Rahu.
I am new to astrology. What does this triseptile aspect mean ? Can you please explain to me in detail.
Is there compatibility in these two charts ?

the triseptile between venus and mars can indicate that the spiritual reason for this meeting is not simple social coincidence or social searching .
rahu

waybread

With an opposition planets are roughly 180 degrees apart. This suggests that the energies they represent are at odds with one another. The sun indicates the identity of the relationship. Mercury indicates communication and Mars can be the go-getter but it also rules aggression. So sun opposite Mercury-Mars suggests a propensity for arguments.

dreamer

Thank you Rahu.
There is a very strong emotional attachment with a feeling of being soulmates.
Is this what you meant by this triseptile aspect ?

the triseptile between venus and mars can indicate that the spiritual reason for this meeting is not simple social coincidence or social searching .
rahu

rahu

Banned
yes soulmate is often the feeling with septiles in relationships...... feeling there are "higher" reasons for being together.
rahu