Will I Study Where I Want To? [2]

Julian

Banned
Time has passed and I'm here to ask this horary question again. I feel like the situation has developed. I asked if I am going to study where I want after doing a test on June 28th. I need to have 114 questions correct out of 128 in total.

ptZy3wY.png

Also it IS higher education

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
No please, not the same Julian spam in this section.

You already asked this yesterday, and now you are pretty much simply double posting:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84386

would you please stay on topic? :smile:

if you didn't notice, that question had an early ascendant

therefore the question couldn't be answered yet

btw I find it funny that the Moon is exactly at 0º00' Leo making the trine to Saturn valid

and today I really felt that I had to ask this. Yesterday some things happened (won't go into details) and the question has developed. And you know what they say: trust your gut.

Last edited:

Dirius

btw I find it funny that the Moon is exactly at 0º00' Leo making the trine to Saturn valid

and today I really felt that I had to ask this. Yesterday some things happened (won't go into details) and the question has developed. And you know what they say: trust your gut.

Dude don't just spam this section please. The horary section is a useful section.

If that question had an early ascendant, why not repost in the same topic?

Re-posting the same question, is just spam.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Dude you are just some guy that spams the forum with 300 topics about the same thing.

If that question had an early ascendant, why not repost in the same topic?

Re-posting the same question, is just spam.

Didn't have to be so rude about it. You seem a bit put off. Why? I just don't get people like you. If something bad happened to you today you don't have to be mean. You are overreacting.

You are also calling spam things that are not. I'm not like that guy from the other day who kept promoting his site and everyone didn't care. That IS spamming. And in the end why do you care?

Also I thought that you couldn't post another chart in the same topic. I didn't intend to offend anybody. And finally you say I post 300 threads about the same thing and I have made not nearly as much topics as 300 so your argument is invalid.

And finally you say I spam this section of the forum (horary) when there are currently TWO threads started by me in this section, without counting one on missing people and objects.

Jesus. If somebody asked me what do I think about you I'd say an Aries Uranus. So random and aggressive.

Last edited:

Slenkar

I've seen your natal chart and that suggests working abroad
It also suggests marrying a woman who is established in society
(Your boss?)
But I would suggest researching that node in the seventh house urgently

So you are asking if you are going to study in a foreign country?
The moon forms a trine with ninth house ruler so yes

Julian

Banned
I've seen your natal chart and that suggests working abroad
It also suggests marrying a woman who is established in society
(Your boss?)
But I would suggest researching that node in the seventh house urgently

So you are asking if you are going to study in a foreign country?
The moon forms a trine with ninth house ruler so yes

Thanks for your reply.

My question is whether or not I will study where I want to, but it is not abroad. It's where I live
The south node in the 7th has the following aspects in my natal chart: Trine moon (with an orb of 14' I think), sextile MC, square Venus I think... I don't know.

Slenkar

The assumption that you wanted to study abroad was my fault.
Not actually based on any chart reading.

I still think the answer is yes though
Have you studied the south node aspects?

tsmall

Premium Member

Charts with an early ASC can be read. We don't discard a chart. This is horary, not a Magic 8 ball where the answer could be "Ask Again Later." What makes today's and yesterday's chart "invalid" so to speak is this, from yesterday's thread

I need to know. Also maybe I sort of kinda maybe have asked this in horary like a million times.

The more you cast charts for what is the same question, even if you try to come at it sideways, the more muddied the chart becomes.

I've been getting more or less the same thing I think but I don't know how to properly read horary.

Then your best bet would be to find an astrologer and properly ask the question, not pull chart after chart. Barring that, the next best thing would be to stick to one chart only and ask for help reading that chart. If you are getting more or less the same thing, that should tell you something.

Yesterday some things happened (won't go into details) and the question has developed. And you know what they say: trust your gut.

Your "gut" is the sum total of your life experiences. If you had experience with astrology your "gut" would be telling you to stick to the original chart. Any developments will be shown in that chart.

Julian

Banned
Charts with an early ASC can be read. We don't discard a chart. This is horary, not a Magic 8 ball where the answer could be "Ask Again Later." What makes today's and yesterday's chart "invalid" so to speak is this, from yesterday's thread

The more you cast charts for what is the same question, even if you try to come at it sideways, the more muddied the chart becomes.

Then your best bet would be to find an astrologer and properly ask the question, not pull chart after chart. Barring that, the next best thing would be to stick to one chart only and ask for help reading that chart. If you are getting more or less the same thing, that should tell you something.

Your "gut" is the sum total of your life experiences. If you had experience with astrology your "gut" would be telling you to stick to the original chart. Any developments will be shown in that chart.

Also it was possible that the charts I've done before are not valid because I didn't check if Saturn was in the 1st, 7th the moon was void of course, etc.

Also I think the chart is valid if things develop. I don't know what to do. What do I do in order to know if the chart from this thread is valid? Also I cannot find the first chart. But I DO remember it more or less. The aspects seemed pretty good and I'd have said that the answer was a 'yes'

tsmall

Premium Member
Also it was possible that the charts I've done before are not valid because I didn't check if Saturn was in the 1st, 7th the moon was void of course, etc.

Charts with Saturn in the 1st are valid. Charts with Saturn in the 7th are vaild. And, charts with the Moon VoC are also valid. What you are referring to are the considerations before judgement. Each one of these is an indication of something to the astrologer about the chart, and about the matter being asked. They are more like...er...road signs, if you will. They are telling you important information about the matter. Saturn in the 1st? Well, is Saturn a significator? If not, then what you have is the Greater Malefic in an angle, meaning it does not bode well for the querent to get what is asked for. Saturn in the 7th? Is Saturn a significator? If not, then it means the astrologer is likely to err in judgement. Moon is VoC? Well, opinions varry on exactly when the Moon is VoC, but even that carries interpretive value.

Also I think the chart is valid if things develop. I don't know what to do.

Start by trying to learn horary before attempting a chart. It is complicated. Not something you figure out over night or by reading a few things on the internet. As I said before, developments will be shown in the original chart. The problem is that people are human, and they want instant gratification. They tend to forget that life has to actually happen, developments and all, before the information contained in the chart plays out.

What do I do in order to know if the chart from this thread is valid? Also I cannot find the first chart. But I DO remember it more or less. The aspects seemed pretty good and I'd have said that the answer was a 'yes'

What is the first chart you have for this question? Find that one, and for heaven's (see what I did there?) sake clean it up. Get rid of the asteroids and the lots (because you have lots of lots) and make it easier to look at. Better yet, go over to astro.com and make it there. Do not include aspect lines to all (because that's just messy and completely unnecessary.)

Then, when you post it and ask for help, remember to remain objective and to actually listen to what people are telling you.

Julian

Banned
Charts with Saturn in the 1st are valid. Charts with Saturn in the 7th are vaild. And, charts with the Moon VoC are also valid. What you are referring to are the considerations before judgement. Each one of these is an indication of something to the astrologer about the chart, and about the matter being asked. They are more like...er...road signs, if you will. They are telling you important information about the matter. Saturn in the 1st? Well, is Saturn a significator? If not, then what you have is the Greater Malefic in an angle, meaning it does not bode well for the querent to get what is asked for. Saturn in the 7th? Is Saturn a significator? If not, then it means the astrologer is likely to err in judgement. Moon is VoC? Well, opinions varry on exactly when the Moon is VoC, but even that carries interpretive value.

Start by trying to learn horary before attempting a chart. It is complicated. Not something you figure out over night or by reading a few things on the internet. As I said before, developments will be shown in the original chart. The problem is that people are human, and they want instant gratification. They tend to forget that life has to actually happen, developments and all, before the information contained in the chart plays out.

What is the first chart you have for this question? Find that one, and for heaven's (see what I did there?) sake clean it up. Get rid of the asteroids and the lots (because you have lots of lots) and make it easier to look at. Better yet, go over to astro.com and make it there. Do not include aspect lines to all (because that's just messy and completely unnecessary.)

Then, when you post it and ask for help, remember to remain objective and to actually listen to what people are telling you.

Honestly I remember asking the question several times and getting a positive answer but for example charts before the one I did on the other thread were actually bad.

I simply can't remember when I did the first chart. Is the chart I just did in this thread valid aswell? What is true is that this chart is the one that was made with more feelings attached to it.

tsmall

Premium Member
Well, I'm not terribly confident of this chart since it's "like the millionth" one you have pulled. Venus in Cancer on the MC suggests you pass the test. Moon just changed signs and applies to Saturn, but gets to the Sun first who receives her. That assembly of Mercury rx, Mars (combust) and Sun in 8th opposing Rx Saturn in 2 is troubling. It's like there is a problem with funding or money.

Julian

Banned
Well, I'm not terribly confident of this chart since it's "like the millionth" one you have pulled. Venus in Cancer on the MC suggests you pass the test. Moon just changed signs and applies to Saturn, but gets to the Sun first who receives her. That assembly of Mercury rx, Mars (combust) and Sun in 8th opposing Rx Saturn in 2 is troubling. It's like there is a problem with funding or money.

Well I remember that the first chart was just as good as this one or maybe even better. Also there is no money involved. It's for free. And why is a trine to Saturn bad? Doesn't that mean responsibility and success?
Also the opposition to Mercury and Mars from Saturn is separartive, meaning it's something that already happened.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Well I remember that the first chart was just as good as this one
or maybe even better.
Is this the chart you remember?

I need to know.
Also maybe I sort of kinda maybe have asked this in horary like a million times.
I've been getting more or less the same thing I think but I don't know how to properly read horary.

Re4xdED.png

The last time I asked this question I didn't feel okay enough. I would just feel bad if Saturn was there and stuff.
I hope this chart works. I will give it my all just to analyze it.
What it actually is is the first time I have fully analyzed a horary chart with this question

edit*

oh wait

early ascendant

throws two grenades backwards with both hands
hmmmm :smile:

Also there is no money involved. It's for free.
And why is a trine to Saturn bad? Doesn't that mean responsibility and success?

Also the opposition to Mercury and Mars from Saturn is separartive, meaning it's something that already happened.

JUPITERASC

No, that chart is like the millionth one aswell.
The first one I did was very good I remember that.
What made that chart so good that you remember it so well :smile:
You probably remember the signs the planets were in then
as well as the ascendant sign
and the time the question was asked and the date

Julian

Banned
What made that chart so good that you remember it so well :smile:
You probably remember the signs the planets were in then
as well as the ascendant sign
and the time the question was asked and the date

I don't. I don't even remember the ascendant or anything. The first chart was done like 2 months ago. I didn't even fully analyze it, it just seemed way too good to be bad. I just remember that it was good. End of story. I looked at it for 5 minutes.

I decided to use transits for the day of the exam

I have the following aspects (partile, because otherwise they are not valid for that day)

-Natal Moon (ruler of the 1st and 11th by exaltation) sextile Jupiter (ruler of the 9th, 6th and 1st by exaltation) with an orb of 0º05' and applying.

-Although not partile, I consider this one to be very good aswell: Jupiter conjunct Venus (ruler of the 11th and 9th by exaltation) applying. (around an orb of 1º)

-Jupiter transiting quincunx to natal Mercury (ruler of the 3rd and 12th) 13' away and separative. From the 1st to the 9th house. Leo to Pisces. By houses it should be a trine.

-Mars combust in the 12th house in Cancer (that IS bad for its essential dignity!) (ruler of the 5th and 10th house, and 7th by exaltation) sextiling Saturn in the 10th house (ruler of the 8th and 7th house, and 4th by exaltation) with an orb of 49' and applying.

-Neptune square Pluto but these are generational planets, affecting a lot of people so it is not personal.

-Uranus (ruler of the 8th) semi-sextile to Mercury from the 10th to the 9th house. 49' and applying. From Aries to Pisces.

-Jupiter trine Uranus from Leo to Aries separative. (both are transiting planets)

-There is a Moon opposed to transiting Uranus but it's almost partile (almost exactly 1º degree away).

Last edited: