Cancer Feelin Weird, can anybody help?

mlukas

Ok, I've been experiencing a very weird energy today, and I'm not srue if anyone can help:I'm a cancer, born july 10th, 1985. This past week has actually been really good. I really helped a friends sister with some school related matters earlier in the week. Yesterday, I went with friend of mine (she's cancer too, july 8th 1985), and really helped her with some grad school related stuff (we've become closer over the past few months).Then, yesterday night I ended up having to be there for a friends family as there was an emergency involving their mother who is dying of brain cancer.You'd think i'd feel good after all this, but I feel wierd? Despite all this, I'm in the middle of exams right now in my grad program. Is this the right place to be posting? Can anyone help?

CancerSchmancer

I don't know what it is either... I have no advice or help... but I too am a Cancer (7/2/82) and I've been so down and randomly emotional. I even flaked out of going out of town tonight because I can't get out of this weird funk.

However, astrology aside, maybe you are feeling residual sympathy or pain for your friend's family member.

Me on the other hand, have nothing like that happening. Ugh. It's like dense fog clouding out my soul or some ****.

mlukas

Yeah, could be some residual sympathy, but still i think some of it is greater than that. I'm not sure if there is some cosmic event right now that is harping on Cancer's or what

Even my Cancer friend whom I met up with and chilled for bit seem somewhat subdued.

CancerSchmancer

"Mars stations Retrograde on November 15, 2007 @ 12 Cancer 27 and stations Direct on January 30, 2008

When Mars stations and travels Retrograde, its excited, active energy becomes covert and calculated; its motives are hidden. Careful -- inwardly turned outward-bound energy can become toxic! Positively, Mars Retrograde can give you a chance to think before acting; to assess your motives and aggressions before reacting; to find your inner demons and send them packing before they continue to interfere with your life. Indecision and delays can be an clue that you need to make better plans -- back to the drawing board!! with renewed patience...

Mars will Retrograde in Cancer in the autumn of 2007. The section of your chart where Mars is Retrograde is likely the place where you experience the most inertia BEFORE the Retrograde station and the most backward movement or even loss of recent gains DURING the Retrograde of Mars in the CARDINAL sign of Cancer.

Despite something that seemed promising before a Mars Retrograde, progress can start to seem like an unrealistic dream as you feel a loss of enthusiasm and energy for whatever seemed to be so exciting while Mars was traveling direct. However, in the WATER sign of Cancer, there may be some emotional considerations you overlooked in your previous haste and increased action can bring up more sensitive issues than anticipated.

Since everything seems to be moving in slow motion during Mars Retrograde, tension can turn inward and frustration can manifest as inflammations, fevers, rashes, cuts&bruises, accidents, or muscle strains. And if you continue to be stubborn, the tension can manifest in general irritability and an increase in arguments, especially when Mars is Retrograde in Gemini. This may not be the best time to start a new communication or writing project, and if you do, you may abandon it or just lose energy for it when Mars stations Direct at the end of January 2008. It IS a great time to complete long-term projects and learn to take rest breaks before YOU break!"

I copied that from http://www.artcharts.com/aspects/mars/retrograde.html

AineB

Add me to the list too! June 23rd '78 here.. I've had a funk off and on the last 2 weeks. Today it was so bad I actually took a nap mid day! LOL!

tricky raven

I almost created a new thread in the section Astrology Now and then found this. I'm very interested in understanding the Mars Rx in Cancer and if this Rx has anything to do with stirring up old memories, traumas and emotions, from the unconscious?

cancerSchmancer, Since everything seems to be moving in slow motion during Mars Retrograde, tension can turn inward and frustration can manifest as inflammations, fevers, rashes, cuts&bruises, accidents, or muscle strains. And if you continue to be stubborn, the tension can manifest in general irritability and an increase in arguments, especially when Mars is Retrograde in Gemini. This may not be the best time to start a new communication or writing project, and if you do, you may abandon it or just lose energy for it when Mars stations Direct at the end of January 2008. It IS a great time to complete long-term projects and learn to take rest breaks before YOU break!"

I understand and have seen this statement in action! But what of the 'past' (Cancer, Moon) that Mars may also be digging up in our lives.....has anyone experienced reflections of the past (flashbacks) since this retrogade?

Talking with others, astrology minded and not, this seems to be a major theme....as if Mars rx is initiating us to re-member stored data....allowing the past to flow into our consciousness, with the hopes of being acknowledged and healed.

Dear mlukas, Hang in there and pray, meditiate, whatever you ahve to do to keep going. Sounds like burnout and emotional overload. Do a one-day 'retreat' alone with good spiritual material; rest your spirit. Love, Harriet