Composite: two non-commitment people. Weird story.

Lion o ness

Ever met a guy/girl and think ooo wait until you meet someone just like you...
What comes around goes around... You will get yours one day...

Well is is an example... but Its not what its expected...

First just for the record both are single.

They both use people for sex, looking for the excitement, having secret affairs, very short flings. Going from one person to another within a week.. both come across as heartless when it comes to relationships. Both can be very cold..

So they met and came together, but decided not to "play the game" they just said straight out, lets just have sex a few times and then walk away.. They set up rules with each other, and put their expectations out on the table..
I think both were relieved... LIKE wow I dont have to lie.. They both happily agreed.

Well they flirted alot, and played touchy feely games... But just wouldnt do the deed. They barely spoke to each other... Neither would call the other" this went on for like 2 months or so.. IDK for sure.

Well one day after alot of teasing, they met up just for :whistling:..... Then they couldnt do anything... I guess both felt it was wrong I cant say for sure what happen, they did end up somewhat having sex, ibut it wasnt right they felt... Both left feeling guilty??? Or bad about it... They just couldnt do it....

After that both completely and totally ignored each other being cold.. Later they spoke and just said hey its cool. They didnt talk again for a while..... Then they said hey we should probably just go our seperate ways... The both agreed.. No problem... Its not a big deal...

Afterwards... they spoke again, not about them just about nothing... Feeling really bad I think... It sounds weird, but I know she felt like she missed him... They said hey we should at least me friends... Again they both happily agreed.. I guess feeling better.. IDK...

But then they went back to ignoring each other again... Not saying a word... Both being extremely cold to the other..

Then later they spoke again, and said they really wanted to be friends.. Again both happily agreed...
This time they would do little things for each other, always flirting.. They would have some deep converstations. They got close.

He then started asking her about if she was with this man and that man.. Making accusations.
She got annoyed and pulled away, and stop talking to him... They became cold again to each other.

Later They talked again and became friends AGAIN!!! :sick:

Well this has been on going for like almost 2 yrs.

I think everyone see's they care for eacch other expect neither of them will admit ANYTHING...
If one of them said they have feelings for the other, the other would take off... Everyone just sits back and watches them go back and fourth with each other in this NON relationship...

They are hot and cold with each other, and when they are hot, they never question the other about being cold, they both know its not personal its just the way they are.. They just accept it from the other, knowing the coldness wont last... When they dont talk, they play mental games with each other to draw that person back.. When that person does come back they talk for a while, then I think freak out and run... They both continue with their ways.. But they WONT with each other... They even talk about what they have done... But the other one feels bad, but they do it anyways...

I dont get it.... Anyone want to explain whats going on here...

I notice the kite pointing to the moon...

These two will NEVER EVER admit their feelings for each other.. Im not even sure if they know...
They wont let the relationship develop into something deeper.. Both preferring to be able to have that person as a friend, but going to the other person for emotional security...

The thing that I admire most about these two.. Is no matter what they forgive, and will be there for the other person no matter what... They have a special "emotional bond" But refuse to "play the game" that they do with everyone else...

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

divine g

Banned
Sorry about the sloppiness of this reply, im in a rush, but this is just a flow of consciousness quick brain-storm type of feeling when I see this chart

moon opposite pluto..push pull, emotional games, maniplulation, seduction, power struggle...vacillate between war and peace, polar opposites of masculine/feminine, agression/reconciliation and peace-making

mars retro in cancer. mars/moon combo never good unless sex or trine
mars square venus makes for great, constant sexual tension,
venus conjunct pluto makes for intense sexual attraction, in libra shows intense long lasting "relationship", but not without constant struggle with mars and moon

moon/jupiter trine neptune shows they like playing the hide and seek game, and love the elusiveness of love. they fantasize more about each other when far away, but get turned off by the reality of things up close. both dreamers. emotional immaturity doubly highlighted with moon in aries, and mars in cancer, mars is the zodiac's lusty "player"-type, in male and female.

north node conjunct sun in scorpio...obsessive quality here. both are just into power games, and want to dominate each other. they see each other as great competition, and when one submits to the other, they're no longer a challenge, so there's no sexual spark there. need a challenge to feel stimulated.

how often do they actually do the deed? maybe they have sexual trysts more often than they are letting on?

also saturn in leo doesn't bode well for romance. Saturn in detriment here explains the coldness. This aspect almost literally spells out "cold-hearted"(hitler had saturn in leo)

Chart ruled by critical degree in taurus, sun on descendant, in fixed signs, this tug of war will go on for a long time, I think..

Lion o ness

Those two put on quite a show... They think no one knows anything, but its all pretty obvious.

I think you really hit on some good points here..

moon/jupiter trine neptune shows they like playing the hide and seek game, and love the elusiveness of love. they fantasize more about each other when far away, but get turned off by the reality of things up close. both dreamers. emotional immaturity doubly highlighted with moon in aries, and mars in cancer, mars is the zodiac's lusty "player"-type, in male and female.

This is very true, they just "adore" each other but when they get near each other they just seem to get cold and pull away...
They do play games with each other...

Its funny bc they other is not "phased" by the game and gets annoyed.. Like HAHAHA you really think I was going to fall for that one!!

But yet they both do it to each other..

north node conjunct sun in scorpio...obsessive quality here. both are just into power games, and want to dominate each other. they see each other as great competition, and when one submits to the other, they're no longer a challenge, so there's no sexual spark there. need a challenge to feel stimulated.

how often do they actually do the deed? maybe they have sexual trysts more often than they are letting on?

They are not doing the deed at all.. Neither of them will let the other person "play" them...

there bond is completely mental.. no physical contact at all... If they do physically (even hug) they stop talking for a while...