Astrology of Hair Loss

Mohammad690

Hello everyone!

I am new to Medical Astrology and I am researching the indications and remedies for hair loss and male baldness. Not less because I am affected by it.

I have seen some ancient authors mention baldness when talking about the appearance of a native. For example, (if my memory serves me right) Valens describe those born «*under*» Sagittarius to be bald.

I am working under the assumption that these factors may play a part:

1. The sign ascending, as it represents the native and their appearance.
2. The sign of Part of Fortune, as it relates to the body.
3. Aries, as it governs the head.
4. Mars or Aries in the sixth.
5. Moon’s phase as it relates to the vegetative cycle.

Barren signs in the Ascendant or where PoF is or the sixth, or a barren malefic like Saturn, Sun or Mercury (when acting as a malefic), may indicate baldness.

I’d highly appreciate it if you can prove or refute these assumption or add to them by compelling evidence or reference to ancient and accepted texts.

Any other help in this regard would be highly welcome too.

More importantly, I want to know if there is any specific remedial measures according to astrology and what general measures can be prescribed for a bald or balding person, if any.

Thank you all.
Mohammad

Last edited:

Ghost00

Banned
Hello Mohammad,
Yes, I think you are on the right track. It is a fire sign issue, sidereal Aries, blood energy, gall bladder energy, sometimes liver energy, but sidereal Scorpio and ♎ plus ♒ also can be involved bc Scorpio correlates with gall bladder and Libra and ♒ are for liver. What my doctor used to always say is that it's all about energy flow. You will see some people bald with glasses. Those might have other troubles south of the border and all over due to energy flow disruption. Reason is this: when the energy flows to skin, ears, eyes, head hair, teeth, the energy courses through very narrow passages. Any small disruption can cause energy not to flow. If the hairs don't get energy they can fall out and not grow back.

Gall bladder energy is big player because it correlates with blood vibrations. There is a lot we could say about it but yes there are remedial techniques for supporting gall bladder. One thing is to eat lots of fresh vegetables and potion of vitality. Also cannot eat microwave food of course and avoid hot and cold foods and drinks, it's complicated. But the problem correlates to ki energy which has root in liver and gall bladder vibrations. Let's discuss via pm

Last edited: