Message me back

dreamer

I had messaged my friend a few days back. I cast a chart to check if he will reply back as we are not talking to each other since a few days.
I am confused seeing the planet positions.
Ascendant is early. I am Venus, not only debilitated but weak in 12 th house. He is Mars. We are applying soon in 6 units. Is his message Saturn? If so, will conjunct moon in 9 units. Does that mean that he will reply back in 9 units time..9 weeks or something?
Could anybody please help me with this interpretation?

Attachments

• MSG.jpg
    MSG.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 25

breeze

I do not think he will text. Planets in the 12 th. Would not function.

And Moon is peregrine in Sag in the 3rd. Moon cld be frustration. If it is ever ToL , I do not think peregrine moon will manage this.

Pls. Let us now the out come.

Cheers

Chrysalis

Is he just a friend or more than a friend, as if just a friend he'd actually be sun in fall in your 1st house applying to asc.

Chrysalis

He is more than a friend.

He should be intouch, moons in her house of joy in the 3rd so is strong enough.

Your both cadent yes, but moons bringing you back together here. And even your 3rd and his 3rd are both venus/mars also.

Bear in mind though that moons applying by square, so there will still be difficulties with him as after then also she conjuncts saturn.

Last edited:

dreamer

I do not think he will text. Planets in the 12 th. Would not function.

And Moon is peregrine in Sag in the 3rd. Moon cld be frustration. If it is ever ToL , I do not think peregrine moon will manage this.

Pls. Let us now the out come.

Cheers

Thanks for your reply breeze. Keeping fingers crossed.

dreamer

He should be intouch, moons in her house of joy in the 3rd so is strong enough.

Your both cadent yes, but moons bringing you back together here. And even your 3rd and his 3rd are both venus/mars also.

Bear in mind though that moons applying by square, so there will still be difficulties with him as after then also she conjuncts saturn.

Noted Chrysalis. As you mention that moon brings us back together, will it be a months time as it 1 unit time and they are mutable signs in cadent house?

Chrysalis

Noted Chrysalis. As you mention that moon brings us back together, will it be a months time as it 1 unit time and they are mutable signs in cadent house?

Only you know whats happened between you both and the chances of him coming back, and what sort of a person he is etc....so around 1 unit of time would be best to be based on this.